Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasua_85 View Post
    if fener cant be champion big suprise for me
    Zalgris is defensively great (I think better than Baskonia, Barça and Pao) but offensively they are limited (except for Davies).

Efes, CSKA and Madrid has much better offense.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• So many threes... The last time i saw this ,,triplazo fiesta'' was in 2004 olympics semifinal. That game was a horror, while today i feel no dissapointment, just better team and better players won. Good luck fener in final4, you fully deserve to be champion. No offence, but i will support underdogs efes

Comment

• this game could have ended easily if we were playing against any other team.
        but every time we scored back to back and led the game with double digits, Zalgiris put up a fight and came back.

they did it against a team that scores 15/22 on 3 pointers. now that takes balls and deserves a lot of respect.

Comment

• zalgiris is a good team, without a single rotten apple in the roster. some might call it judo but they play hard when they have to without being dirty. from coach to the fans, great collective character.

ps: davies is also a gentleman and a good player.
          sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Talk of Obradovic and Davies at the end made me feel like we might grab Davies next year. If there's no good NBA offer and we don't keep Lauvergne, that is. Although CSKA will probably make a move for him too.
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• I do not see much chance for us in F4. We'll do our best tho.
              Kudos to Zalgiris, they're the real deal in EL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
                I do not see much chance for us in F4. We'll do our best tho.
                Kudos to Zalgiris, they're the real deal in EL.
                I don't agree. We have much better chance then last season when we lost by five points final game.

Comment

• Congrats Fener fans

Well built team that can get it done with Defense or Offense at any time

Comment

• Originally posted by RoGGeNN View Post
                    Congrats fene. Just please dont tell that it was easy. It was hard and your players played 100% Congratulations hope you will win Euroleague. So sad it was last game in Zalgiris for Davies thank you for everything! Probably Saras gone too... want to say thank you for Zalgiris for a great season!
                    Doesen't the full roster play until the domestic league ends ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      Talk of Obradovic and Davies at the end made me feel like we might grab Davies next year. If there's no good NBA offer and we don't keep Lauvergne, that is. Although CSKA will probably make a move for him too.
                      Basketball PSG/Manchester City in action. I hope he will go to Real, CSKA, NBA, Mars, anywhere else but in that club.

I just reminded myself why I hate this guy - Boby Dixon. It's irrational, but here we have player in the second half of his thirties, and every time he keep shooting like he is Klay Thompson himself. I hope he will have 0/5 or something in Vitoria.

Great season for Zalgiris, but I know it is over when we reached 8th place. There is no club in Europe that can beat this basketball version of Manchester City in PO, no freakyn way.

Congrats to Saras, congrats to Leo, Nate, Thomas, Marius, Arturas, Edgaras, our captain Paulius, Aaron, Brandon, Deon, Antanas and let's not forget our younger players - Rokas, Laurynas and others.

Let's hope that Zalgiris can keep as much players as it will be possible, let's hope that Saras will stay in Kaunas, let's have a dream about warm spring in Athens and green flag of Zalgiris in OAKA.

It's over now, maybe we didn't deserved such a humiliation, such crazy shooting, but that's a basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Overthetop View Post
                        I'm really happy with Green and Dixon's contribution.
                        + Melih, Sinan and Ahment's contributions as well along the series. They played around 9 minutes avg. per game and had positive impact..

Comment

• Originally posted by RoGGeNN View Post
                          Congrats fene. Just please dont tell that it was easy. It was hard and your players played 100% Congratulations hope you will win Euroleague. So sad it was last game in Zalgiris for Davies thank you for everything! Probably Saras gone too... want to say thank you for Zalgiris for a great season!
                          If someone says that this was easy either he doesn't know basketball or watched only first game..

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                            Talk of Obradovic and Davies at the end made me feel like we might grab Davies next year. If there's no good NBA offer and we don't keep Lauvergne, that is. Although CSKA will probably make a move for him too.
                            You mean for season 2020-2021 ? Because for next season, I think this is not possible at all...

Now, congrats to Fener. The game was a good one, despite this crappy first quarter... And this Bobby Dixon... at each game versus Istanbul this year, I had in mind what he did last year. Was even worse this time, but this is part of the game :/

Žalgiris players and staff can be very proud of what they did at the end of this Euroleague season

Comment

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                              Zalgris is defensively great (I think better than Baskonia, Barça and Pao) but offensively they are limited (except for Davies).

Efes, CSKA and Madrid has much better offense.
                              zalgiris is probably best defensive team of the league. saras defens org is impressive, BUT zalgiris is offesively ridiculous. ball in the paint , thats the lonely off option by saras. he is exactly same coaching philospohy as blatt ,pascual, pitino, obradovic (but he has 8 great players, so obviusly he easily win cahmpionships). defense and bal in the paint , here is their philospohy. despite results achieved by pascual and saras(who made 2 miracles in last two years) in mid term those coach will show their big limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prancūzėlis_ZLD View Post
                                You mean for season 2020-2021 ? Because for next season, I think this is not possible at all...

Now, congrats to Fener. The game was a good one, despite this crappy first quarter... And this Bobby Dixon... at each game versus Istanbul this year, I had in mind what he did last year. Was even worse this time, but this is part of the game :/

Žalgiris players and staff can be very proud of what they did at the end of this Euroleague season
                                It's only a 200-250K buy-out for him, and it looks like it's a player option this time, not the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information