No announcement yet.

2019 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warriors splash brothers versus Blazers backcourt 11-1 in 3 playoffs serries.Lillard and Mccollum mentally don't believe they can beat them, that obviuos in those 12 games they blew up big leads in atleast half of those meetings.

Gm2 Blazers had +17 in 3 querter loses
    Gm3 Blazers had +18 in end of 2 querter loses.

In 3 querter Blazers can't buy a basket 83% career free throw player CJ misses 5 of his 6 free throws wow.... At that moment I said to myself it's obviuosly mental warriors are in their heads, they are getting swept by Warriors again.

Rockets also would have easily beaten this Blazers 4-1.

Warriors will have good rest and seriuos time to prepare for Bucks and also time for injured player get healthier.
    Last edited by Shawshank; 05-19-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Warriors sweep Blazers 4-0

in entire serries Blazers was a ahead in score 101minutes, Warriors was ahead only 83minutes.

Gm2 Blazers had +17
      Gm3 Blazers had +18
      Gm4 Blazers had +17

Blazers can only blame themselfs.They are very good team,but dont have champions DNR.

Warriors shown what they learn over the years.4th querter execution, poise,character in those minutes was truly on all time champions level.

Curry and Green were just sensational in this serries.

Comment

Raptors destroy the Bucks to even up series at 2. Both teams probably feel they could or should be up 3-1 but tied at 2 seems appropriate. A lot of pressure on inexperienced Milwaukee in game 5. I could easily see them being tight and the more experienced Toronto team stealing the game.
        Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and what a short memory people in the media have. The narrative being pushed is that Milwaukee was dominant in games 1 and 2 at home. Toronto controlled game 1 for the first 3 quarters and led by 7 points entering the fourth quarter. They even led with just over 2 minutes to go in the game and this was coming off a grueling 7 game series. Amazing how dumb these media members are.

Comment

Wow, a great comeback from 2-0, Toronto leads the series 3-2.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Congrats to the Eastern Conference champion Toronto Raptors. Thank you for proving me right in thinking they were going to the Finals since February. You made me some serious money as well. Also great for the country of Canada and especially the city of Toronto that has been a hot bed of young basketball talent and this will only continue that. Enjoy the moment because this is the high point. Now sorry to say you will get spanked in the Finals and then lose Kawhi in the offseason as well.

Comment

Kawhi ; 41 minutes, 27 pts, 17 reb, 7 ast, 2 stl, 2 blk insane... And he did that in the most important game of the series.

It's a shame that when they choosing season mvp they are not looking at the playoffs, so my list was;

1- Harden
                2- Kawhi
                3- Giannis

Kawhi showed that he is better than Giannis when it matters,

He should be the mvp, but probably Harden or Giannis will take the award, heck according to the latest news, even George is ahead of Kawhi, but we all know he is better than George as well.
                FENERBAHÇE
                --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

raptors was knocking on door of finals like last 4 years,but wall called lebron james just dominated them every year.But in process of loosing toronto learn things and when they got a chance they make most of it.Leonard shown what is the diffrence between star and superstar in this playoofs.

i believe gm ujiri did right thing,year after year he saw that raptors with their own top picks derozan and valanciunas is not more than 2 round in playoofs and made a huge risk.Give up both of those future players and went all in ,this years playoofs bringing rental Leonard and solid veterans gasol and green.

even is Kawhi is leaving,Raptors made finals and made history for canadian team to make nba finals is big deal. If kawhi leaves raptors will struggle making playoofs in near future,they gave alot to make this finals.But it was worth .

If raptors will convince kawhi to stay ujiri would be genius .Nba people are talking this playoofs run put raptors in driving seat to get kawhi long term.

Giannis is now where Lebron was in 2007.If he adds some jumper to his game,he will become best world player no doubt.For next 2 years nba will be Durants,Curry,Hardens biggest faces of league , they are in their early 30s now and still in their peaks with experience and knowing how to win.

But after 2 years it will be around 27 years old Giannis will become top player in world of basketball.Now is getting painfull playoffs lessons,but that process will make him champion in couple years,most of all time greats went this way too.
                  Last edited by Shawshank; 05-26-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                    Kawhi ; 41 minutes, 27 pts, 17 reb, 7 ast, 2 stl, 2 blk insane... And he did that in the most important game of the series.

It's a shame that when they choosing season mvp they are not looking at the playoffs, so my list was;

1- Harden
                    2- Kawhi
                    3- Giannis

Kawhi showed that he is better than Giannis when it matters,

He should be the mvp, but probably Harden or Giannis will take the award, heck according to the latest news, even George is ahead of Kawhi, but we all know he is better than George as well.

Both harden and giannis underperform in playoofs.

best player in 2019 playoofs is Leonard no doubt,durant was up there with him in the race for best player until injury.Now curry is shinning.So both top 2 mvp candidates underperformed in playoofs in my eyes.

as today stands leonard,durant,curry shown there true level in playoofs when real games begins.That would my top 3 nba players right now.But harden and giannis are knocking on the door as 4th and 5th best players.

Giannis just need to get more experience,harden need to get a bit of luck and play smarter not go all game 1 vs 1.Rockets was the only team in durant and curry warriors era,who was very close to knock them down ...btw twice...nobody else came even close in last 3 years.Warriors celebrated beating rockets like winning a championship and there are reasons for that (maybe that was true final again similiar to 2018 ?)
                    Last edited by Shawshank; 05-26-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• [-deleted-] to think Harden is the MVP of the league. It's about the whole season, not regular season. Dude doesn't play D and I can't get it how some folks still pretend D is lesser part of a game than O. And he underperforms in PO two years in a row.

It's about Giannis and Leonard. And Leonard to me is the best baller in the world at the moment, he proved that.

I see this hierarchy today:

1. Leonard.
                      2. Giannis.
                      Durrant
                      4. Lebron.
                      5. Curry.
                      6. Harden.
                      7. Davis.
                      Last edited by Levenspiel; 05-26-2019, 08:13 PM. Reason: less aggressive please.
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        [-deleted-] to think Harden is the MVP of the league. It's about the whole season, not regular season. Dude doesn't play D and I can't get it how some folks still pretend D is lesser part of a game than O. And he underperforms in PO two years in a row.

It's about Giannis and Leonard. And Leonard to me is the best baller in the world at the moment, he proved that.

I see this hierarchy today:

1. Leonard.
                        2. Giannis.
                        Durrant
                        4. Lebron.
                        5. Curry.
                        6. Harden.
                        7. Davis.
                        There are many "NBA analysts" who think Harden should be the MVP. If I remember correctly, the players' vote went to Harden as well. Some ex-NBA player was explaining this as "scoring gets you the most respect in this league". I completely disagree with it, but I won't be shocked if they pick him.

it's the RS MVP, and Giannis should take it without question, imho.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• V in MVP technically is for Valuable, one can be worse than other but more valuable. Durant and Curry are arguably better than Giannis, but Warriors can play without either of them (especially without Durant) while Bucks without Giannis, or Rockets without Harden not so much
                          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                            V in MVP technically is for Valuable, one can be worse than other but more valuable. Durant and Curry are arguably better than Giannis, but Warriors can play without either of them (especially without Durant) while Bucks without Giannis, or Rockets without Harden not so much
                            Exactly. It’s not best player. Team record, teammate strength have historically been factors. That’s why Jordan finished 3rd some years when he was head and shoulders the best player in the league. And that’s why in the previous 2 years as teammates Durant or Curry have not finished higher than fifth in the MVP voting. Furthermore it absolutely is a regular season award. The voting was done weeks ago. People wrongly correlate the timing of the award being presented and win it actually was voted on.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                              V in MVP technically is for Valuable, one can be worse than other but more valuable. Durant and Curry are arguably better than Giannis, but Warriors can play without either of them (especially without Durant) while Bucks without Giannis, or Rockets without Harden not so much
                              Thast why Warriors are Dinasty,they have 2 superstars and 2 other stars and im not even counting Cousins...Its ridiculous they lose 2 starters and still sweep confe finals ( ok Blazers is not as strong as Rockets ,but still). When team have only one superstar and you played all season relying on him,and if you lose you have no chance in playoofs...but when you have 2 superstars sure you can lose one of them and still be damm good.

Warriors in playoofs 2017-2019

Without Curry 9-3
                              Without Durant 6-0

this numbers says all you need to know how GOOD this Warriors is and those numbers is in playoofs games against top teams,not in regular in some not important games.Thats argubly best team ever when they are healthy.

Without Durant Westbrook managed to win 4 playoofs games in 3 years also having P.George alongside...with Durant it was confe finals after confe finals with brainless pg having the ball all the time...I understand why people hating on Durant,but there is reasons why KD looks by far best player on best team playing with other superstar and other stars.

Durant needs to leave Warriors its time ,but to average 35pts on 90-40-50 shooting club is ridiculous in nba playoofs...but as some nba people are saying KD have all the power this summer,where Durant goes there power goes...I would add Where KD and Leonard decides to go there nba power will shift for next season.Those 2 are game changers.
                              Last edited by Shawshank; 05-26-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• @Shawshank

Durant still has to prove that where he goes the balance of power follows him. Only LeBron has proved that on multiple occasions. Durant going somewhere with no other true star won’t lead to anything. The true contenders next year will be the Warriors as is minus Durant, Durant and Kyrie wherever they go as a package, the Lakers if they add another star and the Clippers with Kawhi which is 80% a done deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information