2019 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I'll never get why Kyrie is held in such an high esteem in the NBA.
    Have you not seen Uncle Drew??

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Kawhi Leonard dropped 41 points in Game 7 and hit a buzzer-beating game winner to lead the Toronto Raptors past the Philadelphia 76ers to the Eastern Confere...
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Epic moments for Kawhi and CJ. Well deserved for Toronto and Portland.

About Denver, Murray & Milsap had 18/66 FG last two games. They have overall great season but for something more they need one more super star near Jokic.

Comment

Man, Leonard just did it. What a great story for him! If not him it would probably a sweep for the Raptors with Derozan against such Sixers which played better than people expected. It will be a heck of a battle between Leonard and Greek Freak. Might be 2 best players in a ball game today.

As for Portland, I was rooting for them, even if Karnisovas is a GM of Nuggets. Both teams are young and fun, but somehow I wanted Portland to go further.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
            Epic moments for Kawhi and CJ. Well deserved for Toronto and Portland.

About Denver, Murray & Milsap had 18/66 FG last two games. They have overall great season but for something more they need one more super star near Jokic.
            CJ indeed was on a mission. They made it to conf finals without Nurkic, hats off. I'm not sure what this says about the current quality of Western conference though? it was supposed to be much much better than East. is it in decline? I didn't watch Denver many times this year, but I really liked Murray & Harris, complementing Jokic nicely. Millsap also played great earlier. I thought their coach could do better in this series.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
              Man, Leonard just did it. What a great story for him! If not him it would probably a sweep for the Raptors with Derozan against such Sixers which played better than people expected. It will be a heck of a battle between Leonard and Greek Freak. Might be 2 best players in a ball game today.

As for Portland, I was rooting for them, even if Karnisovas is a GM of Nuggets. Both teams are young and fun, but somehow I wanted Portland to go further.
              Sixers indeed played better than expected, but that in itself is a disappointment imho. with Furkan Korkmaz and his increased PT this year, I started to watch them a lot, but have grown to dislike them as the season progressed. What a disconnected team!

in the east finals, I don't think Leonard can save the Raptors this time. Bucks in 6.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I hear a crazy rumour Sixers want to trade Simmons for Lebron. If that's true Sixers is one stupid of organization. I mean some NBA GM's...complete idiots. FOA, Magic was an idiot to build a team around 34 years old Lebron, now Sixers GM goes for even more stupidi move.
                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Magic was an idiot to build a team around 34 years old Lebron, .
                  That’s some serious revisionist history right there considering that 30 out of 30 teams would have paid him last summer had he accepted tho go to any of their teams. Also consider the fact that Portland Trail Blazers are in the West Finals, a team that just about midway through the season and Lebron’s injury the Lakers were even with. I have no doubt that without that derailment the Lakers has as good as shot as any to be the the sacrificial lamb to the Warriors in the conference finals. Like I’ve said earlier LeBron is currently an easy target and everyone and their mothers are piling on but he’ll get the last laugh in the end. He always does.
                  Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Against Rockets all 6games was like streetfight in every possession.Tonight was everything so easy for Warriors all game long shooting open shots.Maybe Blazers was tired ( body language was saying that) after hard fought gm7, but no effort what so ever.We will see in Gm2 do blazers have a shot at all or we already saw western confe finals in round 2

Comment

"In the Clippers series, the narrative was that [Durant] is the greatest player in the world, this is Kevin's team. Now, it's Steph's team. I don't view it that way. We're a team. The word should be T-E-A-M. "When we beat LeBron , three out of four times. When we go up against Harden and Houston.

"It's team, versus individual. It's team, versus isolation. That is really the story.

Joe Lacob Warriors owner

Comment

"We don't need you" Teammate
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                          "We don't need you" Teammate
                          They needed him that first year in order to beat the LeBron/Kyrie Cavaliers. But last year and this year they didn’t need him. They are the best team without him and with him it’s just overkill. They are 26-1 in their last 27 games when Durant is out but Curry plays.
                          If that statistic doesn’t say it all then nothing does. Just shows how disgusting Kevin Durant being on the Warriors actually is. Thankfully it will end very soon.

Comment

I love the Toronto Raptors over Milwaukee in the East Finals. I think Kawhi is more established and ready for this moment than Giannis is at this point. And I also think the supporting cast of Toronto is better than Milwaukee’s as well. Milwaukee’s main guys have never been this far before while guys like Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol have knocked on this door before.

Comment

Can Warriors beat good average playoffs teams like blazers or spurs without one of their 2 main superstars? Yes for sure they have enough tallent.Last playoofs curry was out for 6 first playoffs games no problem 5-1 against average playoffs teams,but they need
                              both of them playing against 60+wins teams.Like Rockets/Bucks or LeBron and Irving tandem.

In this 3 years playoofs run Warriors

without Curry 12-3
                              Without Durant 5-0

Blazers gonna win atleast one game at home and % will be about same with more games played.

thats why they are so damm dominate have 2 superstars in their prime.If they lose one they are still better than 95% of NBA teams.

Warriors were champions,Durant made them dinasty and arguably best team ever.

If KD will not be healthy in finals Bucks gonna win championship .This bucks team looking really good even when don't play well
                              Last edited by Shawshank; 05-17-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Recent Eastern Conference Finals history seems to suggest that this series isn’t over yet. Since 1993 11 teams have won both home games to go up 2-0. But only 2 of them made short work of their opponents and closed them out early. 1996 and 1997 Bulls in a sweep and 5 games respectively. Amazingly in the other 9 such scenarios the team down 2-0 going home has held serve and won both games to even the series. 3 of the 9 actually ended up winning the series as well.
                                The ‘93 Bulls, ‘07 and last year’s Cavs. The common denominator there is Jordan and LeBron. Kawhi has been on that level this postseason and I am not counting Toronto out yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information