Default 2019 Iran National Team

FIBA World Cup Qualifiers

21/02 Iran 89 Japan 97
    24/02 Iran 85 Australia 74

FIBA World Cup

31/08 Iran vs Puerto Rico
    02/09 Iran vs Tunisia
    04/09 Iran vs Spain
    Last edited by Kings; 07-14-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Preliminary list for the World Cup. invited to the camp by coach Shahintab

no sign of solving problems. still no Arsalan Kazemi ! no guarantee if Haddadi or Samad wants to play for the NT.

1. Rouzbeh Arghavan
    2. Mohammad Jamshidi
    3. Hamed Haddadi
    4. Mohammad Hassanzadeh
    5. Hamed Hosseinzadeh
    6. Mike Rostampour
    7. Navid Rezaeifar
    8. Keivan Riaei
    9. Arman Zangeneh
    10. Amir Sedighi
    11. Aron Geramipour
    12. Behshad Arabzadeh
    13. Sajjad Mashayekhi
    14. Rasoul Mozaffari
    15. Meisam Mirzaei
    16. Navid Niktash
    17. Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
    18. Sina Vahedi
    19. Behnam Yakhchali

Guys, is Hamed Hadadi already practicing with the Iran National team bound for the 2019 FIBA World Cup? How about Samad Bahrami?
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Guys, is Hamed Hadadi already practicing with the Iran National team bound for the 2019 FIBA World Cup? How about Samad Bahrami?
    yeah all players in the list attended the camp and they are still training, including Geramipour who finally solved his paperwork issue of entering/exiting Iran. at least for now they decided to put their differences aside.

Iran will have 11 preparation games before the World Cup, 3 of them in China right before the World Cup against Nigeria, Montenegro and Poland. beside that they will play 8 games in Europe, it will be against Denmark, Slovakia, Jordan, Russia, Greece and Portugal (and I forgot the other 2 lol)

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post
    yeah all players in the list attended the camp and they are still training, including Geramipour who finally solved his paperwork issue of entering/exiting Iran. at least for now they decided to put their differences aside.

Iran will have 11 preparation games before the World Cup, 3 of them in China right before the World Cup against Nigeria, Montenegro and Poland. beside that they will play 8 games in Europe, it will be against Denmark, Slovakia, Jordan, Russia, Greece and Portugal (and I forgot the other 2 lol)
    local or tagged as naturalized?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    local or tagged as naturalized?
    don't know. but if I'm not wrong I remember I read somewhere that from Rostampour and Geramipour one of them has to play as naturalized player while the other one has no problem being "local". and again if I'm not wrong it was Rostampour who had to play as naturalized player, but I might be wrong. there is no official statement about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post

That's a very good preparation for the Iran National team. You will have enough preparation/tune-up games for the World Cup & the quality of the teams you are tuning-up with are good. This would be perhaps Samad Bahrami's last stint with the National team.

Thanks for the reply bro & good luck to Iran.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV