What's with forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with forum?

Posts or even threads disappears. What's happening?
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    Posts or even threads disappears. What's happening?
    seeing the title, I thought you'd complain about the down time, which is true. But I'm not aware of any threads/posts disappearing. can you please elaborate?

(ps. some threads might have been moved).
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

For example I created "WC NT 2019" thread in Lithuanian section. It's gone, or moved, but if moved than where? Also some strange things, like the fact that in the thread " Olympic odyssey " they show that my post is the last, but there's no post. Hopefully it's not my PC as some other users noticed strange things also.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
        For example I created "WC NT 2019" thread in Lithuanian section. It's gone, or moved, but if moved than where? Also some strange things, like the fact that in the thread " Olympic odyssey " they show that my post is the last, but there's no post. Hopefully it's not my PC as some other users noticed strange things also.
        You are right. Upon a bit digging, I realized most (maybe all) posts made on march 16 were lost, probably due to a database error we ha don that day. They do not seem to be edited/deleted by any mod.
        I tried to recover them, with no success :/.

sorry about that. hope it won't be repeated.

Comment

Why can't I create new threads? I'm writing it in this thread precisely for this very reason....

Comment

Originally posted by daviid View Post
            Why can't I create new threads? I'm writing it in this thread precisely for this very reason....
            If I recall correctly, you can create a new threads after you reach needed number of posts to do that.

But I'm wondering what kind of thread you want to create, after joining the forum just now? No posts and a new thread right away... hmmmm. Just to let you know, that anything that has smth to do with spam, promotions are not really welcome

Comment

Mindozas, are you sure? Because it's clearly stated that the registration should give one the option to create new threads and there's nothing about how many posts one has already replied. Also, such a rule'd be very strange - the first time I'm encountering something like this. Could you check if there's actually such a setting? I'd be very grateful.
              That SPAM and promotions aren't welcome's obvious. I wanted to create a thread concerning some questions about the rules of basketball.
              I can't see anything unusual in creating a new thread right after joining a forum.
              Also, I can't see anything like that mentioned in FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by daviid View Post
                Mindozas, are you sure? Because it's clearly stated that the registration should give one the option to create new threads and there's nothing about how many posts one has already replied. Also, such a rule'd be very strange - the first time I'm encountering something like this. Could you check if there's actually such a setting? I'd be very grateful.
                That SPAM and promotions aren't welcome's obvious. I wanted to create a thread concerning some questions about the rules of basketball.
                I can't see anything unusual in creating a new thread right after joining a forum.
                Also, I can't see anything like that mentioned in FAQ.
                I'm not sure, but I've seen lot of forums on the same platform where you must have 15 posts i.e. to be allowed to create a thread. It's common thing exactly cause of spam precaution. But I can't guarantee you that and I can't check. Maybe admins could. Overall, creating a new threads isn't a problem, there're plenty of new ones lately, so I'm leaning towards to my initial thought, that it must be smth to do with you being a newbie and ain't having enough posts to do that. By now I can offer you a different way to try to solve your "problem" and give you some answers - you can join discussions on World Cup subforum, which is very active now, go to "general discussions" thread and ask it, I'm sure if someone will know smth - will try to help, don't hesitate to do that, here is the link https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Thread/page16

Comment

@Daviid, this is a mandatory safety measure against spam bots, which made the forum unreadable in the past. So, we had to implement this post-count rule for being able to create a new thread. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to stick with it, as numerous bots are still registered every day.

Comment

Yesterday I had the same pblem! And even cant download any thread. But the problem was with my internet connection

Comment

it has to be comment with a moderator, or an administrator

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information