Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2019 FIBA World Cup Draw [Shenzhen, China, Mar 16]

Quote Originally Posted by mojo13 View Post
    there seems to be pages and pages of discussion from yesterday missing on multiple World Cup threads (at least from my perspective).

Is this a normal thing here? Why would all that lively discussion and good content be removed? It this site run by FIBA?
    As an admin, I was not aware of that, but I see what you mean. Definitely nothing intentional, nothing shows up on mod log. Let me see.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    As an admin, I was not aware of that, but I see what you mean. Definitely nothing intentional, nothing shows up on mod log. Let me see.
    Yep, that was really disappointing. In one of the topics me and usagre kinda strayed off-topic with my favourite "Europe is Gonzaga/Villanova to NBA's Duke" point but I rarely wrote so much on these boards in a year or even more and most of my posts (including my own FIBA WC power rankings and a long post on details of perspective Canadian roster) were of a kind I'm sad to see "disappeared".
    2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

@Terrorizer.

Yeah it sucks it was a great back and forth. I disagree with a lot of your points but always welcome hearing them.
    The administrator said that they had technical difficulties that day and lost a lot of posts and all attempts to retrieve them were unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorizer View Post
    Yep, that was really disappointing. In one of the topics me and usagre kinda strayed off-topic with my favourite "Europe is Gonzaga/Villanova to NBA's Duke" point but I rarely wrote so much on these boards in a year or even more and most of my posts (including my own FIBA WC power rankings and a long post on details of perspective Canadian roster) were of a kind I'm sad to see "disappeared".
    I guess I wasn't the only one with missing threads. #glitchkilledmythoughts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234