Rhenz Abando Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhenz Abando Thread

At 6'4", athletic UST shooting forward Rhenz Abando is an intriguing prospect at the wing position.CTTO.BGM: Anno Domini Beats: https://www.youtube.com/ad84

He is a future candidate for the 2023 Philippines Team. He is a 6'4" player a very good shot blocker, decent shooter, and dunker. He might be the next Gabe Norwood

Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9K13UZmv8

He is a future candidate for the 2023 Philippines Team. He is a 6'4" player a very good shot blocker, decent shooter, and dunker. He might be the next Gabe Norwood

This kid has potential. When you outplay Thirdy you're probably good. But he's probably 6'3. A bit taller than Thirdy.

Comment

If you watch the YouTube of the Pampanga high School basketball team who by the way just won the 2019 CLRAA meet, you will see there are at least 3 cabalen players doing 360,tomahawk and windmill dunks...is anybody here watch the championship and has video to share

Comment

Originally posted by onggok View Post
        If you watch the YouTube of the Pampanga high School basketball team who by the way just won the 2019 CLRAA meet, you will see there are at least 3 cabalen players doing 360,tomahawk and windmill dunks...is anybody here watch the championship and has video to share
        I’ve actually noticed there’s some athletic talent in the provinces. I remember seeing footage of Mark Nonoys teammates doing off the backboard dunks.

Comment

Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
          This kid has potential. When you outplay Thirdy you're probably good. But he's probably 6'3. A bit taller than Thirdy.
          isnt thirdy 6'3?

Comment

Rhenz has been discussed in the "Future SF to Replace Norwood Thread". and according to some posters, the guy is 100% legit, in spite of the unnecessary "h" in "Rhenz"

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
              isnt thirdy 6'3?
              I've seen him listed 6'2" and 6'3". Likely closer to 6'2". So Rhenz could be 6'3"-6'4". But honestly what's a couple inches right?
              So far it seems he's our closest to being that true wing defender. I'd prefer a 6'6"+ type so they could cover taller SF's that are nowadays 6'8"-6'9" a lil easier but hey he looks good out there!
              Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

Let's hope he'll turn out to be a better basketball player than Kobe

Comment

He moves like paul alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by rzr_390 View Post
                    I've seen him listed 6'2" and 6'3". Likely closer to 6'2". So Rhenz could be 6'3"-6'4". But honestly what's a couple inches right?
                    So far it seems he's our closest to being that true wing defender. I'd prefer a 6'6"+ type so they could cover taller SF's that are nowadays 6'8"-6'9" a lil easier but hey he looks good out there!
                    It matters bro.

Just think of a 2-inch taller version of Calvin Abueva, or a 2-inch taller version of Troy Rosario. I think it has some significant difference
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Looks promising. What is his age?
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

damn! the kid is good. can he play for U19?
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          damn! the kid is good. can he play for U19?
                          I doubt he'll make the age cut. He's a third-year transfer.
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

hoping he'll become a 6'5-6'6 Kenneth Duremdes in the future.
                            "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

i would prefer thirdy playing the 1 or 2 tbh

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information