No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have increased our level the last 2 weeks, 100 points in a row. Laso's master plan is working.

By the way, Llull said that is the 1st time since his knee's injury that he are at 100%. Great news.

Comment

so, this was apparently Efes's 200th victory in the Euroleague (post-2000).
      vs 199 Loss
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
        Olympiacos is going to win the next four games so they are through as probably 6th or 7th.
        With Goss, Mantzaris and Weber for a backcourt, we could also lose the next four games.

We could definitely break the record for 24-second violations.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
          With Goss, Mantzaris and Weber for a backcourt, we could also lose the next four games.

We could definitely break the record for 24-second violations.
          Only a bullshit coach like David Blatt can ask to his team to play a low tempo basketball with a backcourt with Weber and Goss,without a low post player

Genius ahah

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
            James takes a lot of heat on this board but he can score...Like him or not he's a talented scorer.
            Interbasket posters generally don't like players that are scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
              posers*

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Is it because he takes low percentage shots and doesn't run sets that get more guys involved ?

Is that why a lot of people don't like him ?

Comment

Gotta give a quick shout out to Jacob Wiley

His energy has been contagious in Gran Canaria...They're better now than before ....Nice work

Obviously still a ways to go as far as becoming a legit Turkish Airlines contender.

Comment

It seems Spanoulis is likely to miss "Hell week" next week. Oly are truly on the ropes and the apparent "easy" games won't be so easy nor victory guaranteed which opens up the play off spots. Essentially Oly only has 3 guards left in Webber, Mantzaris and Williams- Goss.
                    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                      It seems Spanoulis is likely to miss "Hell week" next week. Oly are truly on the ropes and the apparent "easy" games won't be so easy nor victory guaranteed which opens up the play off spots. Essentially Oly only has 3 guards left in Webber, Mantzaris and Williams- Goss.
                      they're refusing to play against PAO in the league, right? So that's a few extra days.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                        they're refusing to play against PAO in the league, right? So that's a few extra days.
                        correct.
                        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

I still don't understand how and why we're playing the basketball and football games in the same hour.... I mean Euroleague and beinsports wouldn't care, but our management need to explain why.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                            I still don't understand how and why we're playing the basketball and football games in the same hour.... I mean Euroleague and beinsports wouldn't care, but our management need to explain why.
                            Euroleague announces the games early, it's due to TFF not giving a shit and our management not blasting them

I'm fairly sure we will beat Barça, after losing to Madrid like that. Arena will be almost sold out, if not so
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

CSKA playing good defense......

PAO cant's let them go on a run and pull away

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                                Olympiacos is going to win the next four games so they are through as probably 6th or 7th. They were playing for Pao's or Maccabi's chances today. But it was not meant to be. Pao now needs to win the game against Milano away. Otherwise it's all game over.
                                game over. milano baskonia and oly are in. mta and pao out. i'm happy we are out. is hopegfully another lessons to learn by the owenrs.i'm just upset oly is in because they play an orrible basketunder blatt. as i loved historical oly bball org , i hate their actual bball. im so afraid blatt could be targeted by mta again. would be a drama. it means they didnt understand what we'd need. trinchieri , bartzokas, ivanovic, de raffaele, laso

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information