Euroleague Regular Season: Week 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Regular Season: Week 26

5 weeks left for the end of the regular season.

Khimki - Madrid : 14.03.2019
    Zalgris - Munich : 14.03.2019
    Maccabi - Efes : 14.03.2019
    Milan - Olympiacos : 14.03.2019
    Canaria - Daçka : 14.03.2019
    CSKA - Pana : 15.03.2019
    Fener - Barça : 15.03.2019
    Baskonia - Buducnost : 15.03.2019

REGULAR SEASON, Standings after Round 25

TEAM W L +/-
    1 Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul * 21 4
    2 CSKA Moscow * 20 5
    3 Real Madrid * 19 6
    4 Anadolu Efes Istanbul 16 9
    5 FC Barcelona Lassa 15 10
    6 KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz 13 12
    7 AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milan 13 12
    8 Olympiacos Piraeus 13 12
    9 Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv 12 13
    10 Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 12 13
    11 FC Bayern Munich 12 13
    12 Zalgiris Kaunas 10 15
    13 Khimki Moscow Region 9 16
    14 Herbalife Gran Canaria 6 19
    15 Buducnost VOLI Podgorica 6 19
    16 Darussafaka Tekfen Istanbul 3 22
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

we gonna see some decisive games for the playoffs
    baskonia will clearly be moving up
    this might be a good week for maccabi cause they're playing at home while almost all their rivals olympiacos, panathinakos and bayern are playing away games

Comment

That awkward moment when Pana fans want/need Oly to win to keep our slim chances alive and play our do -or-die game in Milano. I can't remember when we were in such a situation in the past.
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
        That awkward moment when Pana fans want/need Oly to win to keep our slim chances alive and play our do -or-die game in Milano. I can't remember when we were in such a situation in the past.
        how will you feel then?
        there is a joke in Turkey (maybe some other places too). There are two hostile neighbors in a town. One of them finds a lamp and a genie comes out "I'll grant any of your wish but it will be doubled for your neighbor". the guy says "make one of my eyes blind".

Efes is also hoping for the rival Fener win this week, but there is no real hostility in this rivalry, at least not on Efes side.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Khimki - Madrid 38-62
          Zalgris - Munich 56-44
          Maccabi - Efes 55-45
          Milan - Olympiacos 45-55
          Canaria - Daçka : 57-43
          CSKA - Pana 60-40
          Fener - Barça 48-52
          Baskonia - Buducnost 70-30
          THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

so you are expecting milano and fener to lose at home although both won their away games with 20-25 pts difference against the same opponents?

Originally posted by Gershon Temerov View Post
            Khimki - Madrid 38-62
            Zalgris - Munich 56-44
            Maccabi - Efes 55-45
            Milan - Olympiacos 45-55
            Canaria - Daçka : 57-43
            CSKA - Pana 60-40
            Fener - Barça 48-52
            Baskonia - Buducnost 70-30

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              how will you feel then?
              there is a joke in Turkey (maybe some other places too). There are two hostile neighbors in a town. One of them finds a lamp and a genie comes out "I'll grant any of your wish but it will be doubled for your neighbor". the guy says "make one of my eyes blind".

Efes is also hoping for the rival Fener win this week, but there is no real hostility in this rivalry, at least not on Efes side.
              Except for Gergin.
              FENERBAHÇE
              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                so you are expecting milano and fener to lose at home although both won their away games with 20-25 pts difference against the same opponents?
                exactly. right point
                THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

Fener won't lose against Barsa after Real loss
                  Obra knows some things

Comment

Originally posted by Gershon Temerov View Post
                    exactly. right point
                    that might be a little bit against the odds but a guess is a guess i guess

Comment

how will you feel then?
                      We have a similar one in Greece with the lamp. The genie asks one of them "what wish would you like?". One guy said "I wish I had a goat". Puff! a goat for the guy. He then asks the other guy "What wish would you like?". The other guy sees the first guy happy with his goat running around tumbling in the hay then says to the genie "I wish for his goat to die". It's just proves that a Greek's biggest enemy is another Greek.

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                        there's not a single panathinaikos fan that wants olympiakos to win the game against armani. if panathinaikos wins armani next week,then the team will be in the quarterfinals,just by winning the 3 home court matches against baskonia (maybe have to cover 9 points,maybe not cause they have tough schedule),real (most probably will be 3rd anyway and without any interest in winning the match the second to last round of regular season) and buducnost. that way panathinaikos will reach 16 wins and will mathematically be in the first 8 positions,surpassing armani,baskonia for sure (maybe maccabi too) unless they win games out of nowhere. they both have to play against real,efes,csska apart from games against us and armani has to play against fener too).

the only reason panathinaikos wants to win armani is to avoid multiple ties where we will be in a bad condition due to the fact we will have 2 defeats from them. multiple ties are expected to happen and panathinaikos will be last only in triple tie with maccabi and olympiakos because we lost the difference with both (goal average in these 4 matches is -5 for us,-3 for maccabi and +8 for olympiakos). in any other triple tie panathinaikos will be 2nd and to the next round cause baskonia has lost both matches against maccabi,maccabi lost both against baskonia,bayern lost both against olympiakos

so good luck to mike james and his team today, we expect him to treat them the same way he does the last 3 years with baskonia,panathinaikos and armani dropping 20+ points himself and most times as a team too
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

I think Maccabi and Olympiakos will make the 8 because they have the easiest program than the rest. Fener, CSKA, Real, Barca, Efes are definates.

This only leaves 1 space open really.

There will have to be colossal upsets for Maccabi and Oly not to make the 8.

The fact that Pana suck in regards to the head to heads and potentially having to get the differance vs Milano and Baskonia makes it all more difficult. The situation calls for a W in Moscow.

A 16-16 record doesn't guarantee us a place. We can easily go out on goal average.

Comment

how will you feel then?

Efes lost our last symp. with Cathine. But I want two Turkish teams at F4 so bad! so I wont mind if we lose today. We can win a lot more later

Comment

Real on fire with the 3 ball..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information