Euroleague Regular Season: Week 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Randolph and Tavares are nightmare duo for Vesely and Melli. Tavares is camping under the rim, destroying Vesely’s game and Randolph is just too athletic for Melli. The key is Llull though, if he plays like today, Real is a favourite.
    Clearly, yes. also Laso has seemed to have devised the best plan of attack vs Obradovic. Even when he's losing (e.g. the first game in Istanbul), he's almost winning.
    for that reason, Fener had better lock the 1st spot and hope CSKA beats Real in the F4.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      Clearly, yes. also Laso has seemed to have devised the best plan of attack vs Obradovic. Even when he's losing (e.g. the first game in Istanbul), he's almost winning.
      for that reason, Fener had better lock the 1st spot and hope CSKA beats Real in the F4.
      For me, the worst fit for Obradovic's Fenerbahçe is Laso's Real Madrid, the game is going to be the modern european 'Clásico'. In the last 4 years, Real Madrid has won the Cup twice, the others 2 years, we were knocked out by Fenerbahçe. CSKA is a better fit for Fener in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        For me, the worst fit for Obradovic's Fenerbahçe is Laso's Real Madrid, the game is going to be the modern european 'Clásico'. In the last 4 years, Real Madrid has won the Cup twice, the others 2 years, we were knocked out by Fenerbahçe. CSKA is a better fit for Fener in my opinion.
        cska is a paper tiger, a glass canon... whatever you like to call it. Rm is a complete team. also very good at the mental aspect of the game. I prefer facing cska over rm any given day.
        sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
          cska is a paper tiger, a glass canon... whatever you like to call it. Rm is a complete team. also very good at the mental aspect of the game. I prefer facing cska over rm any given day.
          Funny coincidence - I also prefer to play against Fener. I believe CSKA has less chances against Real with all their big fellas.
          And you should keep in mind that matching with us in the FF Fener's biggest disadvantage is their yellow uniform

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
            Funny coincidence - I also prefer to play against Fener. I believe CSKA has less chances against Real with all their big fellas.
            And you should keep in mind that matching with us in the FF Fener's biggest disadvantage is their yellow uniform
            unfortunately you wont be playing against FB after March 21 th till next season.
            sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
              unfortunately you wont be playing against FB after March 21 th till next season.
              May be we will, may be not. We'll just wait and see

Comment

We will play against Real in semi imo... Efes or Barca will decide if we will meet CSKA in final game. This is just prediction, many games still to come..

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                  you are not the only one who knows a few things about the game so stop acting like a smart ass.
                  im not gonna answer all your nonsense comments.
                  you have rudy, felipe reyes and campazzo in your team. that's enough floppers for the entire league.
                  we all know how they play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50iJeav0D8
                  My whole point was that’s disrespectful towards Real fans, when a team’s fans, who was beaten fair and square, come here crying about dirty playing. You don’t need to congratulate Real, but a least be silent. Real was really superior this time and for sure not because Vesely was provoked.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                    My whole point was that’s disrespectful towards Real fans, when a team’s fans, who was beaten fair and square, come here crying about dirty playing. You don’t need to congratulate Real, but a least be silent. Real was really superior this time and for sure not because Vesely was provoked.
                    i never said its an unfair result.
                    anyway have a nice week everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information