Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Efes is still missing Larkin, bad form in the beginning and injury after that, but he is the man that could fill those offensive black holes in Efes game that occur sometimes.
      Pao missed too many open shoots tonight and that helped Efes a lot
      Seems that I was right about him... This post is from November

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        I cant imagine Fenerbahçe playing vs Petrovic's Cibona, your brains would explote. Watch 1985 and 1986 finals (vs Real Madrid and vs Zalgiris), you will learn what provocation and trash talking means.
        I know what provocation and trash talking are, it's just funny that some people are like "Vesely must be burned in a cross" and then "OK these things happen in every game grow up".

By the way I dislike flopping, but about physicality, I'd much rather my team to beat the shit out of other team, within the rules of course, rather than complain about them. It's more satisfying when your team is the more physical one, at least for me.
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Seems that I was right about him... This post is from November
          yeah, he's been beasting for the last couple games. finally. I am the most happy about his body language now.
          unfortunately Beaubois is completely lost in the same time frame. if we can get all of these guards at the peak form at the same time, we may have some surprise to make.

everyone had ups & downs in the team, but not Moerman... what a season he is having.

well done, Efes. Got back the point differential now; a net of +2 wins
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

What a game tonight by Efes Pilsen, particularly Shane Larkin & Adrien Moerman...
            +/- for Shane Larkin +32 on 28 mins.
            Larkin, Moerman, Micic 74 points...
            Defence, rebounds were key factors.
            More important 14,161 fans at the arena.
            Now we have the tie-breaker against Barca as well. If we win 4 games we have the home court advantage...
            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Vincent Poirier is threatining Larkin for MVP of the week.
              3rd quarter - 5 mins to play 28 PIR

Comment

last year we had the correct gameplan to move around tavares and ayon, but vesely got in to the foul problem too early. dominating rm is plain simple. p&r. a simple pick and roll will destroy rm. give vesely the ball while attacking to the rim.

I have to add... some people tend to underestimate laso. don't.
                sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

I hope that Larkin had waste his ammo today, and has nothing left to Maccabi's game
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
                    last year we had the correct gameplan to move around tavares and ayon, but vesely got in to the foul problem too early. dominating rm is plain simple. p&r. a simple pick and roll will destroy rm. give vesely the ball while attacking to the rim.

I have to add... some people tend to underestimate laso. don't.
                    Lolaso, please.

Ayón is way quicker than Tavares, and about P&R, yesterday It didnt work. Last year Vesely's early fouls were crucial, the only easy way Fener found to score was Melli at center with long range shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                      I hope that Larkin had waste his ammo today, and has nothing left to Maccabi's game
                      Somebody should still have something in their bag.
                      Maybe it is Beaubois' turn.

Comment

Can anyone update status between Thomas Heurtel & Pesic?
                        Pesic was very angry with him at mid 2nd Quarter, and never got him back in the game after this discussion.

Comment

Who plays NBA 2k19 on ps4?
                          Let's add each other, build an IBN pro-am team.
                          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

everyone had ups & downs in the team, but not Moerman... what a season he is having.
                            I removed him from my hate list
                            He is playing very mature this season. The best thing about him is that shoot selection isn't such wild as used to be.

Comment

you are not the only one who knows a few things about the game so stop acting like a smart ass.
                              im not gonna answer all your nonsense comments.
                              you have rudy, felipe reyes and campazzo in your team. that's enough floppers for the entire league.
                              we all know how they play.

Real Madrid Fenerbahçe Beko maçında enteresan bir hakem kararı verildi. Pozisyonda Sluokas'a çelme takılıyor ama hakem Vesely'e sportmenlik dışı faul veriyor...

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              How many offensive fouls are called because of “exaggerated” action of defender? Many. You have top3 floper in your team. Did you ever played basketball, football or something similar? There’s nonstop dirty talking and provocations in every game in every league. I don’t like flopers too, but to even talk about this in a game like yesterday is pathetic.

Comment

I removed him from my hate list
                                He is playing very mature this season. The best thing about him is that shoot selection isn't such wild as used to be.
                                at this stage, I'm eating crow too. at the beginning of the season, I thought Moerman & Pleiss were terrible signings.
                                As to Larkin, most Efes fans were convinced he'd awake at some point. but a bit earlier than this.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information