Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: WC 2019 Power Rankings

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    496
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    There’s not really a team or system to know. Your top available players (Joseph, Murray, Wiggins, Olynyk and Thompson) have never really played as a unit together anyway. Thompson and Joseph were on ‘16 team but not other 3, and Joseph, Wiggins, Olynyk were on ‘15 team but not other 2. Also consider that they were all a lot younger players three and four years ago. You’re starting from scratch with your best possible team. There’s a camp, exhibition games and preliminary games in order to build a team that can make a deep run.
    I disagree. TKelly Olynyk, Dwight Powell, Cory Joseph, Tristan Thompson, Khem Birch and Dillon Brooks have been very involved the last few years. That’s the core to draw on with the Qualfier core of Ejim, Pangos, the Scrubb brothers, Wiltjer, Heslip etc.
    Jamal Murray, Shai Gilgeous Alexander, RJ Barrett, Chris Boucher have all played with the senior team at least once in the last couple years and should be familiar with the coaches, system and team mates. But yes, not everyone has played together all at once recently.

    Wiggins and Stauskas have not played since 2015 and Trey Lyles has never played at the senior level.


    last summer I believe we had Joesph, Olynyk, Powell, Birch, Thompson, Brooks, Pangos and Barrett all together - so that’s a good start. We are behind other countries but not starting from scratch. Management has been trying to put a consistent system in place for a half decade now at least. Last summer Chris Boucher didn’t make the team as the coaches said he hadn’t had enough time with the program to know their system. It’s also why some other NBA player probably won’t be missed (like Wiggins, Lyles or Stauskas) and we could be better off with Euro pros more FA
    familiar with the program.
    To me Jamal Murray is a such a key piece and my main worry about deciding to not play or not being familiar enough if he does play. I’m sort of indifferent in Wiggins plays.
    Last edited by mojo13; 03-04-2019 at 08:46 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,545
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    If Canada sends these 9 as their core rotation they can be a medalist in my opinion.

    C. Joseph. /. Gilgeous-Alexander
    J. Murray
    A. Wiggins/. Stauskas
    K. Olynyk /. D. Powell
    T. Thompson / T. Lyles
    No Barrett? The guy is a projected lottery pick in nba together with Zion and he can be a good prospect for Canada because of his potential and youthfulness.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  3. #23
    Senior Member Steadysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    328
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    No Barrett? The guy is a projected lottery pick in nba together with Zion and he can be a good prospect for Canada because of his potential and youthfulness.
    Rookies don't usually participate and considering how late in the summer it is I would not be shocked if it overlapped with Summer league.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steadysoul View Post
    Rookies don't usually participate and considering how late in the summer it is I would not be shocked if it overlapped with Summer league.
    And he's a kid never seen real PRO basketball, LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    496
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    And he's a kid never seen real PRO basketball, LOL.
    Although I agree with your point and Steadysoul above - RJ Barrett played for Canada in a qualifier window and looked fine starting on a team with NBA players. He put up 14 and 15 points vs USVI and DR.

    I don’t think he will play (but you never know as he is so tied to the system - his dad is the GM)
    Regardless he could deserve to be there. I’d rather, go with a season euro vet, but the average idiot fan in Canada thinks RJ is already the best Canadian player. How quickly they forget Wiggins and Anthony Bennett.

    But to laugh him off seems shortsighted. What other country wouldn’t promote the reigning u19 MVP and top 3 NBA draft pick to their senior team? If only as a role player? Not many I would guess.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    496
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    If Canada sends these 9 as their core rotation they can be a medalist in my opinion.

    C. Joseph. /. Gilgeous-Alexander
    J. Murray
    A. Wiggins/. Stauskas
    K. Olynyk /. D. Powell
    T. Thompson / T. Lyles

    Usagre - here is my opinion on the most likely Canadian roster. There is a core group of guys that have been heavily involved over the last three years, that I think we can count on assuming no injuries or contract disputes. Then there are some of the younger guys that seem 50-50 due to stage of career and/or contracts and then a few who I am doubtful about due to recent history.

    Very Likely - all guys who have played or participated in camps multiple times over the last few years and are vocally supportive of Team Canada on social media and/or publicly said they intend to play:

    Cory Joseph - is a FA this summer. Should be signed in time.
    Dillon Brooks - But is currently dealing with a season ending foot injury and uncertain if he will play. Should be healed by June, but who know if he is ready for the WC or the Grizzlies want him to play. Also a FA.
    Tristan Thompson
    Kelly Olynyk
    Dwight Powell
    Khem Birch - Will be a FA this summer.
    Chris Boucher

    And the foreign pros:
    Melvin Ejim
    Kevin Pangos
    Kyle Wiltjer
    Phil Scrubb
    Thomas Scrubb
    Brady Heslip

    I am fairly sure most of these guys should be available, barring injuries. The bulk of the roster will come from this, supplemented by a few of the guys below.


    50/50 - guys I am not certain about. The desire to play seems there (all publicly shown support), but other circumstances can easily prevent it:

    Jamal Murray - poor participation the last couple years (lots of small little injuries in the offseason), but publicly said he wants to play. I am still skeptical because of his contract situation - still on his rookie deal and a big, big one is coming up.
    Nik Stauskas - Hasn't played since 2015, but a couple months ago publicly said he wants to play this summer. Will be a FA and is hanging onto the NBA by a thread.
    Shai Gilgeous Alexander - played in the Olympic Qualifier in 2016, said he wants to play in the WC but I hear the Clippers usually push against their players playing.
    RJ Barrett - as a NBA rookie, I'm not sure he plays, but he is very tied into Team Canada.
    Tyler Ennis - recovering from a very bad leg injury


    Probably not, but you never know:
    Andrew Wiggins - not sure he is interested or if the others guys even want him there.
    Trey Lyles - Has not ever played for the SMNT.
    Andrew Nicholson - Strangely didn't play in any Qualifier window when guys in China did seem available, but I think he was at camp last summer.
    Also doubtful any of this years other likely NBA draft picks play (Brandon Clarke, Nickeil Alexander Walker or Luguentz Dort).


    And there is a huge pool of other foreign pros, or G-league guys who have been involved that would be too impact but could be a role player. Joel Anthony, Anthony Bennett, Xavier Rathan Mayes, Aaron Best, Naz Mitrou Long, Conor Morgan etc.


    So in summary - I think we will be fine up front, but am concerned a little about our guards as there is more uncertainty there. But I do think we will see 3-4 euro pros playing....most likely Kevin Pangos, Phil Scrubb and Melvin Ejim.

    Still...the time commitment is going to be a big ask. Every country is going to be looking at probably, a five- or six-week commitment – a week, at least, of a camp, an exhibition schedule, a week of games and acclimation on the other side of the world and more than two weeks of the tournament itself. That’s a huge time commitment, the most asked by many countries in a number of years so I still question how many NBA guys will show up (for any country).
    Last edited by mojo13; 03-05-2019 at 07:25 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo13 View Post
    But to laugh him off seems shortsighted. What other country wouldn’t promote the reigning u19 MVP and top 3 NBA draft pick to their senior team? If only as a role player? Not many I would guess.
    OK, it's fair. But the history shows that be it top NBA draft pick or not such young players make little if any impact at A international tournaments. There are exceptions like Sabonis. I guess Doncic could do it as well. But even look at USA dream team, the team with some nearly supernatural talents...even 19yo Lebron made little impact in 2004.

    On other hand, you right. Only few countries now can to claim having a generational talents. It's USA with Zion, Slovenia with Doncic and Canada with Barrett. It's interesting that USA went with really young players only in 2004 (19yo Lebron) and 2012 (19yo Davis). Other than that, youngest players were 22 or even 24 like in 2016 team. USA has been short of generational talents since Davis. Now they might got one with Zion.
    Last edited by Straight forward; 03-10-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

  8. #28
    Senior Member Steadysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    328
    Country: United States

    Default

    So I looked it up. NBA Summer League starts July 5 and ends July 15. The WC starts August 31st.

  9. #29
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,545
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    are we going to see an all-nba canadian team?

    looking at canadians in nba today, that's wiggins, murray, joseph, olynyk, thompson, lyles, birch, brooks, boucher, gilgeous-alexander, hanlan, stauskas, powell, ennis. you can field a canadian team loaded with nba talents. i think it has the potential to compete or even beat team usa.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    are we going to see an all-nba canadian team?

    looking at canadians in nba today, that's wiggins, murray, joseph, olynyk, thompson, lyles, birch, brooks, boucher, gilgeous-alexander, hanlan, stauskas, powell, ennis. you can field a canadian team loaded with nba talents. i think it has the potential to compete or even beat team usa.
    I think mojo13 commented this question nicely. Please read above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

  11. #31
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,545
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    I think mojo13 commented this question nicely. Please read above.
    well, i had read mojo's comment before i post. from the looks of it, only brooks and ennis are the only ones that are really impossible to participate in this year's world cup due to injuries. if canada is really willing to win it all, they should do something to persuade their best players to play for them. as for stauskas, this world cup will be his audition to impress his nba team of what his capable of. is he still with the cavs?
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  12. #32
    Member Prancūzėlis_ZLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    51
    Country: France

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    if canada is really willing to win it all, they should do something to persuade their best players to play for them.
    If talking aboust their best individual players, then there is almost no chance to see Andrew Wiggins. However it should probably be seen as a good thing for Team Canada in the end



  13. #33
    Senior Member Shawshank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    1,677
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    tier 1 USA doesnt matter even they dont bring their top 10 of their player,they still would be huge favourites

    tier 2 Serbia and Spain tallent and winner mentality (very hard to beat them in playoffs)

    tier 3 Australia,France,Lithuania,Greece

    tier 4 all others and basically they have no shot for medal (unless some cinderrella story)


    As Olympics 2016 shown USa,Spain,Serbia,Australia is top 4 teams at second part of 10s.


    from tier 3 i believe Australia as 2016 olympics shown can put team closest to Serbia and Spain,but they lack strong minded players,tallent is there,experience is there,but something with them its seems they cant win the most crusial game .But on just ok day for them they can beat anybody except for Usa.



    I dont trust Canada at all i see them not even making top 8.They have zero experience in fiba game tournaments,but tallent they can put is scary ...I would give teams like Argentina or Russia more chances than Canada in WC 2019.You are not comming with zero experience and starting winning playoofs games in fiba tournaments.

    France as always tallent pool is scary,but they will miss leadership from Parker and Diaw they had for like 15 years...those 2 was critical in putting all that tallent in right places.


    Lithuania
    and Greece (with Giannis) can be very dangerous in playoofs if teams chemistry goes well for them.
    Last edited by Shawshank; 03-11-2019 at 04:55 PM.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    496
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    well, i had read mojo's comment before i post. from the looks of it, only brooks and ennis are the only ones that are really impossible to participate in this year's world cup due to injuries. if canada is really willing to win it all, they should do something to persuade their best players to play for them. as for stauskas, this world cup will be his audition to impress his nba team of what his capable of. is he still with the cavs?
    Nik Stauskas is still with the Cavs (barely). But I am not sure he is any more important to Canada than Kevin Pangos or even Phil Scrubb. The only thing he has on Kevin Pangos is he is 6'6 and can play some SF for Canada (our weakest position) and why I hope he plays. And both Dillon Brooks and Tyler Ennis are not definitely out for Canada, they should be healed up by earlier summer and could be ready to play in the WC (if that is a wise move coming back from injury is another question). Ennis is not a top 12 player for Canada but Brooks sure is and I hope he can play. Brooks looks like a very good FIBA fit as well, Ennis not so much as he is a below average shooter.

    And we have been doing something since 2014 to get the NBA players to play starting with new management including Steve Nash. I think we have pretty decent commitment and buy-in, but the NBA players (all countries NBA players) are under heavy external pressures to not play FIBA. We wont get them all of course but we will be ok. We had the most NBA player participation of any country during the qualifiers but likely that's because we have the most (besides the US).

  15. #35
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,889

    Default

    @Straightforward We're very humbled to be in the top 5 asia-pacific team in your power ranking where imo we are 9th(we're just lucky that lebanon had tougher matchups) False sense of progress as we tagged blatche as the hero of our qualification where it was Ricardo ratliffe hehe. Reality is we are better team in the 4th, 5th window, its just us Filipinos as a basketball nation cannot accept not seeing the team in world cup.

    We already have big men that can compete in this level even without Blatche. We just wait for them to grow while they are in us ncaa division 1. Still no pressure for Kai Sotto to accelerate development and go straight to China as I still put AJ Edu and Quentin Millora brown as "more ready" at the moment.
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  16. #36
    Senior Member Italian Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Let's do it. I think it's the most fun time to do it. We have all 32 teams.

    1. USA. Comments needed? Any combination will make them favourites, but I do think some of it could be in some sort of risk against some teams. We'll see if they will gather superstars.
    2. Serbia. Teo might be not as good as he used to be, but Bogdanovic is playing well in NBA, Micic in Euroleague, they will bring back Bjelica and will probably have the best frontline with Jokic, Marjanovic, Milutinov. Personally I don't think they are as talented as Spain used to be, but they belong here.
    3. Spain. Still has to go with them if they will gather all team. Pau is getting old and he is done as an elite FIBA force, but I think they are still very good. Heard that even Pau still wants to play, so you can expect both Gasols, Lull, Rodriguez, maybe even Rudy in. Rubio, Mirotic and some younger players expected to play bigger roles. More or less veteran team, but heck of a team.
    4. Lithuania. We had a blow with Gudaitis out, but I'm surprised that on the paper we have a really solid unit. Our veterans as Kalnietis, Seibutis, Maciulis are having solid seasons while our younger players stepping up - Valanciunas, Sabonis (arguably the best frontline due, maybe even in entire tournament if USA will get some second rate NBA star bigs...does it make sense? ), Kuzminskas, Grigonis are expected to be among the keys. Also we should have solid role players as Lekavicius, Ulanovas to make our team pretty deep and solid. It's a tough call between Lithuania and France/Greece/Australia, but I found us more predictable and rock solid while other teams have to many questions regarding the roster. We have a history to overachieve with much less talented rosters.
    5. Greece. If Giannis in, they probably should even be higher. He says he will be in, but till he didn't come and showed it, I don't want to put Greece to high which facing some problems with deepness of the roster.
    6. France. Tough, because on the paper they have such a good team with de Colo, Fournier, Batum, Gobert, but always lacking something and if some youngsters won't surprise, I think will lack something again.
    7. Australia. We already discussed, they have a lot of quality and tons of NBA players who might be leaded by Simmons. But will they gather all? And some players already getting old - Bogut is done, Mills and Dellavedova is not getting better, Ingles probably as well. So Simmons and young players should step up. Too many questions at the moment, IMO, but might be one of the best teams.
    8. Canada. Some Canadian and American posters are probably shocked, but as of yet I don't see them higher. They have to prove they learned how to play coherent FIBA basketball, instead of looking at the roster's names. Plenty of NBA talents, some really good talents playing abroad, but they should stick first and to play high arc basketball.
    9. Russia. Shed can ball, Karasev can ball, some solid players, pretty balanced roster. Yet not the best defensive team and very emotional team. They should gather some momentum going for them, a bit unpredictable team, IMO, but I surely want to see them among top 9.

    To be honest, that's my top 9 teams. After that it's tough...

    10. Italy. They always have talent, but also lacking discipline, defence. If they will gather all roster, they should be among top 10, IMO.
    11. Turkey.
    12. Germany.
    13. Czech Republic.
    14. Brazil. I think simply aged. Can players like Caboclo, Raul Neto lift them? I doubt.
    15. Argentina.
    16. Montenegro.
    17. China. Too low? No idea how good they are these days, but somewhere in the middle I think.
    18. Poland.
    19. Dominican Republic. Here's the thing. If Karl-Anthony Towns and Al Horford will play, they should be higher, but I doubt we'll see them both.
    20. Puerto Rico.
    21. Angola.
    22. New Zealand.
    23. Japan.
    24. Nigeria.
    25. Senegal.
    26. Philippines.
    27. Venezuela.
    28. Tunisia.
    29. Iran.
    30. Korea.
    31. Cote d'Ivoire
    32. Jordan.

    Please correct me with a button teams, because there's plenty of posters who knows Asia's, South America's and Africa's markets much better than I do.
    Why this hype for greece?OK calathes,giannis and koufous?then?printezis is boiled,spanoulis is retired,they have a poor talented guards rotation,few points in the hands of their guards

    I think even Italy with di Vincenzo and Brooks together(ike greece with calathes and koufoys) NBA players,Hackett,melli,datome,della valle and gentile could be better than them,despite the absence of a true big man

    I think greece is a 9-16 ranking like my country,not more
    Last edited by Italian Pride; 03-14-2019 at 10:47 PM.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Pride View Post
    Why this hype for greece?OK calathes,giannis and koufous?then?printezis is boiled,spanoulis is retired,they have a poor talented guards rotation,few points in the hands of their guards

    I think even Italy with di Vincenzo and Brooks together(ike greece with calathes and koufoys) NBA players,Hackett,melli,datome,della valle and gentile could be better than them,despite the absence of a true big man

    I think greece is a 9-16 ranking like my country,not more
    You can’t just mention Giannis in passing. He’s gonna win the MVP in the NBA this year. You can probably name the better players than him in the world in one hand. And don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s the same player we saw in FIBA three years ago either. Yeah the players around him aren’t great because if they were Greece would be right there with Spain and Serbia but they are not as bad as you make them out to be. Sloukas that you failed to mention is a good player as well.

    If Giannis plays I think Greece is in the 4-6 range team on paper.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Italian Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    You can’t just mention Giannis in passing. He’s gonna win the MVP in the NBA this year. You can probably name the better players than him in the world in one hand. And don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s the same player we saw in FIBA three years ago either. Yeah the players around him aren’t great because if they were Greece would be right there with Spain and Serbia but they are not as bad as you make them out to be. Sloukas that you failed to mention is a good player as well.

    If Giannis plays I think Greece is in the 4-6 range team on paper.
    you're right,i had forgotten sloukas

    ok giannis is a freak,one of the best 10 players of the next FWC,but he has a great liability in the 3 pt shot,so in the fiba basketball could be a great lackness for his game without 3 second

    i think an hypotethical starting 5 like this: Calathes-Sloukas-Papanikolau-Giannis-Koufous is very strong phisically and great effort on the defensive side,but it could be very problematic in the offense with the spacing,only sloukas is a true shooter,other 3 playesr are poor shooters,so this is one reason that make me doubt about real potential of this team

    definitely i think usa,australia,canada,france,serbia,spain,lithuania are better than them

  19. #39
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,545
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Let's do it. I think it's the most fun time to do it. We have all 32 teams.

    1. USA. Comments needed? Any combination will make them favourites, but I do think some of it could be in some sort of risk against some teams. We'll see if they will gather superstars.
    2. Serbia. Teo might be not as good as he used to be, but Bogdanovic is playing well in NBA, Micic in Euroleague, they will bring back Bjelica and will probably have the best frontline with Jokic, Marjanovic, Milutinov. Personally I don't think they are as talented as Spain used to be, but they belong here.
    3. Spain. Still has to go with them if they will gather all team. Pau is getting old and he is done as an elite FIBA force, but I think they are still very good. Heard that even Pau still wants to play, so you can expect both Gasols, Lull, Rodriguez, maybe even Rudy in. Rubio, Mirotic and some younger players expected to play bigger roles. More or less veteran team, but heck of a team.
    4. Lithuania. We had a blow with Gudaitis out, but I'm surprised that on the paper we have a really solid unit. Our veterans as Kalnietis, Seibutis, Maciulis are having solid seasons while our younger players stepping up - Valanciunas, Sabonis (arguably the best frontline due, maybe even in entire tournament if USA will get some second rate NBA star bigs...does it make sense? ), Kuzminskas, Grigonis are expected to be among the keys. Also we should have solid role players as Lekavicius, Ulanovas to make our team pretty deep and solid. It's a tough call between Lithuania and France/Greece/Australia, but I found us more predictable and rock solid while other teams have to many questions regarding the roster. We have a history to overachieve with much less talented rosters.
    5. Greece. If Giannis in, they probably should even be higher. He says he will be in, but till he didn't come and showed it, I don't want to put Greece to high which facing some problems with deepness of the roster.
    6. France. Tough, because on the paper they have such a good team with de Colo, Fournier, Batum, Gobert, but always lacking something and if some youngsters won't surprise, I think will lack something again.
    7. Australia. We already discussed, they have a lot of quality and tons of NBA players who might be leaded by Simmons. But will they gather all? And some players already getting old - Bogut is done, Mills and Dellavedova is not getting better, Ingles probably as well. So Simmons and young players should step up. Too many questions at the moment, IMO, but might be one of the best teams.
    8. Canada. Some Canadian and American posters are probably shocked, but as of yet I don't see them higher. They have to prove they learned how to play coherent FIBA basketball, instead of looking at the roster's names. Plenty of NBA talents, some really good talents playing abroad, but they should stick first and to play high arc basketball.
    9. Russia. Shed can ball, Karasev can ball, some solid players, pretty balanced roster. Yet not the best defensive team and very emotional team. They should gather some momentum going for them, a bit unpredictable team, IMO, but I surely want to see them among top 9.

    To be honest, that's my top 9 teams. After that it's tough...

    10. Italy. They always have talent, but also lacking discipline, defence. If they will gather all roster, they should be among top 10, IMO.
    11. Turkey.
    12. Germany.
    13. Czech Republic.
    14. Brazil. I think simply aged. Can players like Caboclo, Raul Neto lift them? I doubt.
    15. Argentina.
    16. Montenegro.
    17. China. Too low? No idea how good they are these days, but somewhere in the middle I think.
    18. Poland.
    19. Dominican Republic. Here's the thing. If Karl-Anthony Towns and Al Horford will play, they should be higher, but I doubt we'll see them both.
    20. Puerto Rico.
    21. Angola.
    22. New Zealand.
    23. Japan.
    24. Nigeria.
    25. Senegal.
    26. Philippines.
    27. Venezuela.
    28. Tunisia.
    29. Iran.
    30. Korea.
    31. Cote d'Ivoire
    32. Jordan.

    Please correct me with a button teams, because there's plenty of posters who knows Asia's, South America's and Africa's markets much better than I do.
    well, philippines is still lobbying clarkson's inclusion to the team. i know this is still a long shot, but if we get him, we'll probably make to the top 20. and we'll get better than puerto rico, angola, new zealand, japan, nigeria and senegal. another good addition for us are the D1 players remy martin and aj edu.

    So probably, blatche, edu, norwood, clarkson, martin, castro, aguilar, fajardo, rosario, pogoy, lee, lassiter will be our best line up this august.
    Last edited by ja.he; 03-15-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  20. #40
    Senior Member Italian Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    well, philippines is still lobbying clarkson's inclusion to the team. i know this is still a long shot, but if we get him, we'll probably make to the top 20. and we'll get better than puerto rico, angola, new zealand, japan, nigeria and senegal. another good addition for us are the D1 players remy martin and aj edu.

    So probably, blatche, edu, norwood, clarkson, martin, castro, aguilar, fajardo, rosario, pogoy, lee, lassiter will be our best line up this august.
    Sorry,but in what way could you include clarkson?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •