2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Hey guys can you explain this Rudy rule? Is it like the Rooney Rule in the nfl? I'm confused
    When you're up big with little to no chance of losing, check in your Rudy's, i.e. the bench players outside of your rotation.
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• pretty good defense by gilas.even better ball movement.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
        When you're up big with little to no chance of losing, check in your Rudy's, i.e. the bench players outside of your rotation.
        Thanks, you see that a lot in the nba

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
          pretty good defense by gilas.even better ball movement.
          Coach Rajko himself said this team was built for modern basketball. Good chemistry and great talent its just that the perimeter defense is meh

Comment

• proud of this womens team.. no one cares about them but they prepared hard for sea games.. suffered lopsided defeats from the top teams of asia leading up to sea games (jones cup, asia cup, pre olympic qualifiers tournament) They learned a lot from those defeats and they used it as lesson for sea games.. good job womens team.. you deserved the gold medal after all those sufferings from previous sea games defeats.. hope a semi pro league for womens side as a start..
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, you see that a lot in the nba

From the movie Rudy, where an average student joined the elite Notre Dame football team, and got to play a down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                Tim Cone American coach,never believe in running up the score and a Rudy Rule implementor.
                kaya nga, we'll not qualify in world cup if tim cone is the coach. quotient by building miles away lead plays an important part in fiba. imagine had lebanon beaten korea, we will not qualify in world cup because lebanon and jordan built a higher quotient through games against syria and india.
                Attack
                defend
                Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                  pretty good defense by gilas.even better ball movement.
                  Sarcasm I hope
                  #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

• Is Ramon Fernandez really 6'4? Looks 6'7

Comment

Is Ramon Fernandez really 6'4? Looks 6'7
                      he has a mild giantism. he already said that in one article few years back.
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
                        Sarcasm I hope
                        The only thing right about that statement was the ball movement. Defense sucks ass

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                          kaya nga, we'll not qualify in world cup if tim cone is the coach. quotient by building miles away lead plays an important part in fiba. imagine had lebanon beaten korea, we will not qualify in world cup because lebanon and jordan built a higher quotient through games against syria and india.
                          Every possession is crucial in FIBA, defense and offense. It's highly methodical game. Player rotation is also important, his rotation in this competition is really weird, lol. Tim Cone seems not aware that every basket counts. He's really not fit to coach a national team. I'm truly hoping SBP is not considering him after this competition.
                          #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

• I respectfully nominate to close this thread.. forever..
                            Ang PRIDE parang panty, pag hindi binaba walang mangyayari...

Comment

• Nothing has changed.

With a 2 to 1 advantage in good players at the asean level, the pinoys will look good.

But the danger is still obvious. The team cant still outfox and guard players with decent international skills like lamb. Lassiter's guard skills has deteriorated. So what happens at the asian level, where australia has 4 to 1 better players, and new zealanf, south korea and iran has the 2 to 1 better players? Nothng will happen until our players have proven abilities and athleticisn to be as 1to1 good as the top 3 asian teams.

Comment

The only thing right about that statement was the ball movement. Defense sucks ass
                                they did good defense against lamb
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information