Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2862

Thread: 2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Delikado rin sila kay Sittusin mamaya. That dude looks like an abueva type player just smaller.
    Sittusin is daleo's favorite.. halatang yun mga hitecth players ang ababd except lamb and chantachon to spell big man minutes..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Can Manuel defend a slow footed Seven footer though?
    Exactly my point. These undersized forwards are defensive liability. They can score but I highly doubt they can defend.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    this team sucks.. and toroman must be going to that la salle job already..the frontline cant keep up internationally
    We can tell if prosper is playing.. I think they were not ready playing w/o prosper.. they have him in Serbia camps.. give indons a chance.. they needed him a lot in next year's qualifiers..

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    We can tell if prosper is playing.. I think they were not ready playing w/o prosper.. they have him in Serbia camps.. give indons a chance.. they needed him a lot in next year's qualifiers..
    he isnt included in indon camp... toroman trained with these lineup parang gilas 1 to minus the np..i think torman did a great job in instilling nee skills to players

Quote Originally Posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    Exactly my point. These undersized forwards are defensive liability. They can score but I highly doubt they can defend.
    natutuwa kasi tayo ke vic manuel .. chicken feed lang talaga yun newbies ng indonesia

again will perbasi tap again their ibl pros

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    he isnt included in indon camp... toroman trained with these lineup parang gilas 1 to minus the np..i think torman did a great job in instilling nee skills to players
    But definitely a big factor of prosper not being included in this tournament.. Sana binigyan nalang ng consideration NG PHILSGOC at SBP NG green light to put prosper in this tournament para atleast may thrill ung seagames basketball event.. they already give us a favor entering Jordan Clarkson last year at Asian games.. so Sana dapat give them back on their favor Sana..

But definitely a big factor of prosper not being included in this tournament.. Sana binigyan nalang ng consideration NG PHILSGOC at SBP NG green light to put prosper in this tournament para atleast may thrill ung seagames basketball event.. they already give us a favor entering Jordan Clarkson last year at Asian games.. so Sana dapat give them back on their favor Sana..
    its toroman who opted not to..alam niyang matatalo p yun team

I do feel Indonesia is in danger of being stripped of the 2023 WC hosting and will just be a 2 way street with Japan. Indonesia to begin with is a decent SEA basketball nation, and to lose to Vietnam big in the bronze medal match says it all.

This is not a knock against Toroman. In fact Toroman is a good coach, who alongside Baldwin, deserves another shot at Gilas.. but it is what it is.. As good as your coach is, if you do not have quality players then ganun na lang talaga..

Quote Originally Posted by zuma169 View Post
    I do feel Indonesia is in danger of being stripped of the 2023 WC hosting and will just be a 2 way street with Japan. Indonesia to begin with is a decent SEA basketball nation, and to lose to Vietnam big in the bronze medal match says it all.

This is not a knock against Toroman. In fact Toroman is a good coach, who alongside Baldwin, deserves another shot at Gilas.. but it is what it is.. As good as your coach is, if you do not have quality players then ganun na lang talaga..
    kulang lang sa gulang..they playing viet ams and ten year pros of thailand..

sobrang bagito nung mga bigs .. kosasih was given a japeth treatment by toroman

pero believe if there were little bit taller or stronger they will like iran in 2007 they will sneak a win

^ Yes. And Gilas has quality players no one's seems to be willing to touchthe coaching job thus far. Hope they get a euro coach and they should give him the players and time. Which is a big pie in the sky statement.

even he's not naturalized and you want the philsgoc to let prosper play?

different case for clarkson.. he has filipino blood and prosper has no indonesian blood kaya they allow clarkson to play..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    even he's not naturalized and you want the philsgoc to let prosper play?

different case for clarkson.. he has filipino blood and prosper has no indonesian blood kaya they allow clarkson to play..
    True. Phil olympic comm will get in trouble for leting Prosper play as his papers and even residency is not in order.

they knew naman na di aabot but toroman not opted to bring jamarr johnson or put engio and brandon..this was a training camp for the nt..problema lang talaga yun forwards..di makasabay sa skill level ni prastawa at grahita

Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    How about a Calvin Abueva type of player. Look what CA did to Iran and Hadaddi. He is even shorter than Manuel.
    Intentionally hurting someone isn't what I call as good defense.

Quote Originally Posted by zuma169 View Post

Too early to judge. Indonesia is a fairly young team. It took Gilas 1.0 years to be good at Toroman's system. It's a process and I'm sure the Indonesian understand this.

Is there any live stream for women's basketball team?

Is there any live stream for women's basketball team?
    I am not sure if this link works for you wherever you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEHk_M2o8-M

27-20 Perlas over Thailand after 1.

Tagalogs and Visayans trash talking to each other in the YT chat tho, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
    I am not sure if this link works for you wherever you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEHk_M2o8-M

27-20 Perlas over Thailand after 1.

Tagalogs and Visayans trash talking to each other in the YT chat tho, lol.
    What a dumb way to spend time. Hahaha.

That's why I use a Chrome extension to block YT chat and comments outright. Here this might save your sanity some day.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...kedplecikkajnp

Pinoy men's spikers down 0-1 after Indonesia wins the first set 25-21.

AK Lavarez got swept 0-3 by Thailand's Akuma magic bunot in Tekken 7 UB Round 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast