No announcement yet.

2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Bball crazy, have to remember that a reinforced gilas cadets routed Myanmar by 95 sea games 2017 and Seaba gilas 100 plus if I remember it right.

Comment

• ^Exactly. Lets be realistic here guys, no one is beating this team and we shouldn't be worried. Nothing against people who hope they can beat us though.

Comment

• Originally posted by allmight View Post
        Also, Bball crazy, have to remember that a reinforced gilas cadets routed Myanmar by 95 sea games 2017 and Seaba gilas 100 plus if I remember it right.

https://www.rappler.com/sports/speci...2017-sea-games
        True. Just saying Vietnam is a dark horse. You guys keep talking about Thai and Indons being a threat (Albeit a minor one), but don't mention vietnam.
        I think Vietnam will beat Singapore this year, they keep improving.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
          True. Just saying Vietnam is a dark horse. You guys keep talking about Thai and Indons being a threat (Albeit a minor one), but don't mention vietnam.
          having a domestic league is a good thing like tbl (thailand), ibl (indonesia) and vba (vietnam). singapore should follow suit or else, they will be left behind in southeast asia.
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

• Yes, that broze in the 3x3 sends a message to Indo and Thai. I think Singapore is still ahead if we base it on cohesion, experience and skills. Like I don't think Khoa is better than Wei long and Dierker is certainly not better than Goh.

Comment

• I've always said that since Saigon Heat joined the ABL Vietnam has become a SEAG medal contender... Vietnam's development just means that the race for silver and bronze just got tighter...
              “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                will wei long wong play for sg?
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                  having a domestic league is a good thing like tbl (thailand), ibl (indonesia) and vba (vietnam). singapore should follow suit or else, they will be left behind in southeast asia.
                  I think that's not the main reason as we also have a league, but an amateur one. Another reason is because they have much much bigger population so naturally have half bloods who play basketball at a high level in US NCAAs or HS which then were scouted to play in their local leagues elevating their level of play. Eg, Vietnam has Chris Dierker, Justin Young and many more..Thai has Tyler Lamb, Freddie Lish, Moses Morgan...Indon has Brandon Jawato etc... Singapore has nothing.
                  This Viet team consists mostly of Viet-Foreigners.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
                    Sheesh, CJ Perez probably speaks more Filipino than Martin Nievera lol.
                    100% true.

But for our PBA Fil-Foreigners, it would be a plus if they can speak Filipino more that they are used to be.

Look at Bright Akhuetie and Ola Adeogun, they love the country without being a Filipino by blood and they can speak fluent in Tagalog!
                    "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                      will wei long wong play for sg?
                      yes he will.

Comment

• Took me a while but here is live Thais vs Indons. welcome
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• This indonesian team is to small I think old school bully ball will beat them easily

Comment

• Better link https://youtu.be/d4VCE38DlR0

Comment

• ^ Thank you!

Uh-oh Indonesia is in deep this early.

Indonesia now down by only 12.

Comment

• Jakrawan pretty quick and effective underneath. Rebounds, defends and scores well against the smaller indons. If Indonesia plays like this then Vietnam and Singapore will give them a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information