Page 114 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2862

Thread: 2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Pringle not even in the bench side. So yeah 2 day rest for them. Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Pringle not even in the bench side. So yeah 2 day rest for them. Which is good.
    i should’ve gone to library. at least i can play - pringle

The myanmar players have been improving their individual skills

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    He should've been there for the 69 point win haha soloista

Nothing to see here...just a lazy 69 point win lol. Can't wait to watch both semis matches on monday.

Can't believe Coach Tim allowed the circus to continue towards the end of the game even had a laughed when the game was over, I think any good international coach would have been mad at our players on how they defended that last few minutes..

Can't believe the Coach who valued respect to the highest level allowed his player to play like they were disrespecting the opponents by going easy on them.

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    Can't believe Coach Tim allowed the circus to continue towards the end of the game even had a laughed when the game was over, I think any good international coach would have been mad at our players on how they defended that last few minutes..

Can't believe the Coach who valued respect to the highest level allowed his player to play like they were disrespecting the opponents by going easy on them.
    I don't think Myanmar felt disrespected. It was all good vibes throughout the game

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    I don't think Myanmar felt disrespected. It was all good vibes throughout the game
    Yeah I felt that too. I was just reading too much into it.

The rest is good. I expect them to turn it up in the semis and all out sa finals.

This team and the WC Gilas team have the same vibe. They both awful to watch.

I don't blame them for taking it easy against Myanmar. I would have liked at least 30% of trying but whatever. I expect them to go all out in the semis and finals. I don't know what you guys expected especially against low competition and with very little prep time.

Haha yeah initially it felt like they're toying with them. Parang laro na nga nilalaro mo po. But by the 4th it didn't feel malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Wow I just realized the joke now lol

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Haha yeah initially it felt like they're toying with them. Parang laro na nga nilalaro mo po. But by the 4th it didn't feel malicious.
    Even the crowd was on their side

Thumbs up

INA d. CAM, 100-71
    THA d. MAS, 80-69
    PHI d. MYA, 136-67

Defending champion Philippines swept the group stage play of the 30th Southeast Asian Games Men’s Basketball tournament via a clinical 136-67 destruction of Cambodia Saturday at the Mall of Asia Arena. With their third Group A win in a row, Gilas now sets its sights on Monday’s semifinal versus Group B runner-up Indonesia. READ MORE

I watched the game Courtside. No point in embarrassing myanmar. My gf's friend who's a hot Russian model liked C-stan. Message me if you want to him to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    the vietnam.team that we faced in last seaba consists of a guy who is a taekwondo athlete in his prime.. yeah their top big is a taekwondo practioner...

Diyos ko po mahabagin
    3 time SEA Games Gold medalist

its okay why risk getting a freak injury in a won ball game , every team do that on the last few minutes of a lopsided game.

Actually don't blame the coach or players for being there, you play and respect whatever game you're entered to.
    I blame the officials for entering this Gilas team, think about it does team USA ever send NBA players to the Pan American games (their continental version of SEA games)
    even if they're host?
    Remember a non NBA USA team can lose to some of the pan am game teams., but really is that so so important? It is as if we've lost all respect of our level of basketball that were so defensive to have to redeem our sleeves and prove we're actually decent. (the SEA games with a PBA team isn't really the venue to prove this at all)

^well after the humiliation that they suffered at the WC they don't want to be embarrassed again in their home court. They want to win some PR points. That's why they sent their Ateam plus the coach of the most popular team in the PBA. Could you imagine the backlash if we lost against the Thais or Indos?

At the end of the day CT still acts like an American coach,he's too wary to run up the score,he even believe in the "Rudy Rule".

Page 114 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast