Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SF Prospects to replace Norwood in 2023 World Cup

Jason credo plays like Norwood. I think he can play the point forward role for 2023.... Make it happen coach tab pls pls quote me @ 2023 lol

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Lazaro kid from San Beda is an intriguing option, around 6-6 , good ball handling and lengthy, had 4 blocks against US Team ,two of which on Green.. Just like Norwood though, he has no perimeter shot...
    Lazaro from the youth team? He's like the wing version of Raven Cortez. Quick and athletic but doesn't have any offensive moves yet. Lives on mostly hustle lang

For the Ateneo bets, Navarro and Credo still need more confidence. Navarro looks to be getting there, judging from his Dleague performance, but still lacks a consistent perimeter shot.

Not probably close to Norwood type of player but I really hope that Ynot will grow another 3-4 inches. For me he's one of the revelations in the last NBTC tourney. True enough, we have players especially guards who are explosive and can score, but Ynot is different. He plays defense and has nose for the ball and with decent range maybe in the mould of Glen Capacio. I don't see a lot of the younger generation who are 2 way players but this lad given the right guidance will be something for the future especially with another groowth spurt.
    " Bayan Muna Bago ang Sarili "

Quote Originally Posted by fthesaint View Post
    Not probably close to Norwood type of player but I really hope that Ynot will grow another 3-4 inches. For me he's one of the revelations in the last NBTC tourney. True enough, we have players especially guards who are explosive and can score, but Ynot is different. He plays defense and has nose for the ball and with decent range maybe in the mould of Glen Capacio. I don't see a lot of the younger generation who are 2 way players but this lad given the right guidance will be something for the future especially with another groowth spurt.
    Sir I agree on you on this, coach Glen during his heyday is known for his hard nosed defense and a consistent 3 point shooter as well, I hope we could see a taller version of a Glen Capacio on this kid.

Nate Pierre-Louis (Some poster here said that he is a possible passport holder) is 6'4 , very athletic usually plays the 1 and 2 position probably can transition to 3 position with ease (however i think he is shorter than his listed height).He has a 6'2 brother Josh Pierre-Louis that can play both guard positions.They both played US NCAA D1 basketball.If eligible, he might not be the most ideal small forward, but those guys can be a good sized point guard or shooting guard.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by c_d View Post
    good thing the kid is just 16 years old.He might grow a bit.With his height he needs to play the shooting guard and small forward position.He should focus on dribbling,shooting.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

This guy is said to be 6'5, from the looks of it,he can play the wing position

hopefully he develops into a very good player in the future.He's got pretty good height (if indeed 6'5) for guard/forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    This guy is said to be 6'5, from the looks of it,he can play the wing position

3 out of the 5 wins of MetroPac-San Beda in the DLeague, Calvin Oftana was awarded the Best Player of the Game honors.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    hopefully he develops into a very good player in the future.He's got pretty good height (if indeed 6'5) for guard/forward.

Was pretty good in the Nu san Beda game.
    He can also explode https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00006882542522

6'6 forward Lazaro leaves San Beda to join Ateneo Eaglets

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/uaap/news...-eaglets-55621

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    6'6 forward Lazaro leaves San Beda to join Ateneo Eaglets

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/uaap/news...-eaglets-55621
    6'5 Francis Lopez might be a good candidate too,he's around the same age as Lazaro (16 i think).Hopefully they'll reach the max height of around 6'7-6'9.
    Last edited by Alex07; 04-13-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456