Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SF Prospects to replace Norwood in 2023 World Cup

What will be Bravo's nickname? Bagsik or Broom broom?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    What will be Bravo's nickname? Bagsik or Broom broom?
    Johnny "woah mama" Bravo

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    is he eligible though?
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Senior Member ultimate_baller24's Avatar

Jaime Orme 6'6"-6'7" Fil-Am Forward out of Portland State in NCAA div.1. He played div 1 the last 2years after playing Juco ball.

https://youtu.be/gJaRuIOg9o4

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_baller24 View Post
    Jaime Orme 6'6"-6'7" Fil-Am Forward out of Portland State in NCAA div.1. He played div 1 the last 2years after playing Juco ball.

ito ba yun nirerecruit ng ue?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    the next JC Intal?

My thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    What’s with this u16 6’5 guards recently? Parents feeding them growth hormones lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    The Gilas effect.

Our constant exposure to international competition since 2007 was a wake-up call that basketball is truly a tall man's sport. In order to go far, you need to have legit size by international standards to stand a chance. This is a good thing.

The era of 6'5 centers is something I've been dying to see put to a grave halt.
    Influence narin ng NBA as well. These boys get to see tall players like Durant, Antetokounmpo, etc., with guard-like skills. So they try to emulate those players.

Even in my province I also notice how the "tall" players have evolved from just pure inside players to players having decent outside shots & decent ball handling. Way back 25 years ago, pag six-footer ka, puro ilalim lang ang laro mo. Right now, I've seen a lot of six-footers with decent 3-pt. shooting & ball handling. And tall players right now loves to run.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    the next JC Intal?

Hope he will have a better professional career than Intal. U know what I'm implying
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_baller24 View Post

videos and players like this makes me sick whenever i think of the FIBA eligibility rules.I bet my neighbor's house he could score 30 points easily against Kobe Paras.The kid will even make Ray Parks look slow and Parks and Kobe are national team material,not just a regular player.This kid could have been Gilas version of Hachimura.Just imagine the future lineup if Orme was considered a local, it's going to be Remy,Clarkson,Orme,AJ and Kai.Im hoping that Travis Roberts and Francis Lopez will be as good or better than this guy.
    Last edited by Alex07; 05-22-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678