Page 422 of 600 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 11993

Thread: Philippines at 2019 Fiba World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
    The world hoops that's created by coach tab, his goal is to upgrade the system of basketball here in the country by introducing to adopt by filipino coach the european basketball, buti pa Si coach tab, how about the BCAP and yang guiao, may naiambag n.a. ba sila sa ikakaunlad ng Philippine basketball
    their version of help is to stop foreign coaches from taking away job from local coaches here in the philippines. so its more on political help.lols. not development.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    their version of help is to stop foreign coaches from taking away job from local coaches here in the philippines. so its more on political help.lols. not development.
    Protectionism never led to anything good.

Its really not fair that Tab is coaching on the college level. Its like a chess GM going up against some random guy off the street. They should just hand Ateneo the crown right at the begining of the season. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by b@tu View Post
    Protectionism never led to anything good.
    eh wala naman nagbago. last time we did good internationally it was with ron jacobs. foreign coach yun. after that, si chot lang naman local coach i think na nakapagbigay sa atin nang magandang laban during the 2014 world cup. then tab during OQT was impressive as well di naman blowouts.

so i guess BCAP is doing its job very well which is to not allow foreign coaches and to hinder any development whatsoever. job well done BCAP. i raise my middle finger to you.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Its really not fair that Tab is coaching on the college level. Its like a chess GM going up against some random guy off the street. They should just hand Ateneo the crown right at the begining of the season. LOL!
    nope. i think its fair. only diamonds can polish diamonds. competition will allow you to innovate and develop. let tab coach ateneo until they get 10 championships. by then they will realize how local coaches are really not at par with coach tab when it comes to programs and development.

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Yet we were talking senior level. Hogwash tlga
    Well it is only Adams in the 25 who has yet played at senior level, but the guy on 26th
    mangok mathiang played in the NBA, pretty big number of players regardless

i am hoping and praying that tab will get 10peat heck 20peat championships with ateneo. this way other schools will hire foreign coaches with solid programs and development. this way our players will develop as well. plus the assistant coaches na mga pinoy will learn as well.

Still, it's not as if Baldwin has turned a ragtag team into a DYNASTY. Ateneo is still one of the tops in recruiting blue-chips. The recruitment of the ramos Bros and company tells that Baldwin isn't as confident as the fanatics. But just to be clear, I actually agree that he's a great coach.

Still, it's not as if Baldwin has turned a ragtag team into a DYNASTY. Ateneo is still one of the tops in recruiting blue-chips. The recruitment of the ramos Bros and company tells that Baldwin isn't as confident as the fanatics. But just to be clear, I actually agree that he's a great coach.
    but only him and rajko toroman can turn a ragtag team into one of the asian contenders.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Well it is only Adams in the 25 who has yet played at senior level, but the guy on 26th
    mangok mathiang played in the NBA, pretty big number of players regardless
    You cN repost your list for me to see.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    South Korea will win against Ivory Coast and might win against China. Iran might win against Angola and it will be a close game against Philippines. Jordan will be 0-3.
    Hopefully if all goes well for the Philippines. China will have a record of 2-3 South Korea with 1-4 Iran with 1-4 and Jordan with 0-5

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    but only him and rajko toroman can turn a ragtag team into one of the asian contenders.
    Rahtags to contenders, maybe. Dynasty? Haven't seen that

But isn't this how basketball is played in the PBA or in Philippine basketball as a whole???

Hahaha... precisely. Magaling tayo eh! We're the old pro league in Asia so what change how we play?

Rahtags to contenders, maybe. Dynasty? Haven't seen that
    because all of the unrealistic expectations of any people here and from social media. tab should have been let to coach gilas until this year's world cup while toroman should have been let to coach gilas until the 2014 world cup pero wala eh magaling coaches natin.

i can say that only a handful of coaches here can be worthy to be called good coach - altamirano, f. pumaren, uichico. see the common denominator? it's up to all of you to guess what/WHO is this common denominator among these coaches.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

nah. blue chip recruitment i think the prize belongs to DLSU and UP. wala pa naman napapatunayan yang mga ramos bros. they even lost ildefonso to NU.

This board has not changed. For all the flak Yeng is getting (deserved) not one (or very, very few) is giving credit to what Chot Reyes did?!

Oh, at the World Cup level too!

Toroman was a good coach, but nothing special. Tab is nice, but we need to see how pros wil react to his coaching (meaning he's good if he built a team from ground up and not just "take over" a current group).
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    nah. blue chip recruitment i think the prize belongs to DLSU and UP. wala pa naman napapatunayan yang mga ramos bros. they even lost ildefonso to NU.
    well dave ildefonso followed his dad the same way the eldest ildefonso. had DI stayed in ateneo, those 2 would stay in ateneo..

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    because all of the unrealistic expectations of any people here and from social media. tab should have been let to coach gilas until this year's world cup while toroman should have been let to coach gilas until the 2014 world cup pero wala eh magaling coaches natin.

i can say that only a handful of coaches here can be worthy to be called good coach - altamirano, f. pumaren, uichico. see the common denominator? it's up to all of you to guess what/WHO is this common denominator among these coaches.
    It's also pretty hard to break the old habits of the established pba stars. Tabs system is pretty much an alien to us. It wouldve been best if Tab was started at handling our age groups. Years under him would be good enough that even if those young players eventually move up to the pros, when you call back 12 of them to play for gilas, tab won't need months to get them learning the system.

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    The same guy who had Clarkson on his team and still was unable to win a medal last Asian Games, and yet was still kept his job, Yeng is one lucky bastard indeed!..
    They should've replaced him after the lost to Kazakhstan. Oh well.

too lazy to backread. ano kaya reactions ng ibn peeps nung nanganganib yung team ni tab sa seagames

Page 422 of 600 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast