Nobody cares about his opinion bro. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
      Nobody cares about his opinion bro. lol
      You sound butthurt

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
        You sound butthurt
        Honestly di kita magets kung ba mo nasabi yan. I'm just commenting on the picture and not the actual story.

You're probably just assuming much.

Comment

• relax lang tayo mga pre
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Honestly di kita magets kung ba mo nasabi yan. I'm just commenting on the picture and not the actual story.

You're probably just assuming much.
            He commented on the brawl and you said nobody cares about his opinion. Thats being butthurt

Comment

• Hey, I’m just telling it like it is.

Comment

Hey, I’m just telling it like it is.
                lol...

Dunno what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  relax lang tayo mga pre
                  Di ko nga magets eh...ako basta mgcomment, comment lang...di ko nga alam kung bakit nya nasabi un eh...

Comment

Di ko nga magets eh...ako basta mgcomment, comment lang...di ko nga alam kung bakit nya nasabi un eh...
                    Pls tell me you aren’t that ignorant. Read the posts again... you can understand why I said you were butthurt lmao.

Comment

Pls tell me you aren’t that ignorant. Read the posts again... you can understand why I said you were butthurt lmao.
                      Di ko magets talaga lol

I'm serious like dead serious.

I don't even know where that pic comes from. I'm just commenting based on the guys has said. I don't even know who he is. lol

Comment

• The US vs AUS showed us how important the mid range game is. I also think that's one of the missing link in our Gilas team specially during Chots era. I have never seen a single plays in a mid range puro iso drible drible kick out too predictable lmao.
                        #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

Di ko magets talaga lol

I'm serious like dead serious.

I don't even know where that pic comes from. I'm just commenting based on the guys has said. I don't even know who he is. lol
                          You literally said nobody cares wtf. You should’ve said you didn’t care instead. wtf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
                            The US vs AUS showed us how important the mid range game is. I also think that's one of the missing link in our Gilas team specially during Chots era. I have never seen a single plays in a mid range puro iso drible drible kick out too predictable lmao.
                            Thats why I hated watching Gilas under Chot. My eyes were bleeding watching his system

Comment

You literally said nobody cares wtf. You should’ve said you didn’t care instead. wtf lol
                              whatever lol

Comment

• usa vs aus

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

what an ugly view, thats what happens when they play bball in a stadium, too low an angle

you can see how big and athletic both teams are compared to gilas, the smaller gilas have to exert so much energy to defend the big shooters
                                everyone in team usa can shoot threes, i hope we have this mentality if you are free shoot it
                                another thing we dont have is a midrange threat, we either have 3s or drives and most of the time (like ivory coast game) they would rather take the three even in fast breaks
                                we also play too much one on one when the shot clock is ticking down, we have to have better plays to get some easy points

aus playing against can and usa
                                gilas playing against adelaide backup players lol poor gilas
                                Last edited by DRRC; 08-22-2019, 01:43 PM.
                                I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information