Page 522 of 600 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,440 of 11993

Thread: Philippines at 2019 Fiba World Cup

  1. #10421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,798
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    After 10 tuneup games(4 in Spain, 2 against Adelaide and first 4 games World Cup) ready na ang Gilas against Iran.. Blatche is now in gameshape, Rosario bumabalik na tira niya sa 3s, and gamay na natin ang Iran..
    Actually the chemistry is getting better. If only these were only tune-ups and the real games start next week.

  2. #10422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,726
    Country: Austria

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    We have no choice. We are a small team. We have to take the open 3.
    We do have a choice if the coach and the players had better BBIQ, if you watch the video so many shots taken with the shot clock still fine, so many close outs that could have been attacked to collapse the defense.

  3. #10423
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,031
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Actually the chemistry is getting better. If only these were only tune-ups and the real games start next week.
    What are you talking about? Iran is the first game lmao. Those were all tuneups.

  4. #10424
    Senior Member GoPilipinas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,815
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    After 10 tuneup games(4 in Spain, 2 against Adelaide and first 4 games World Cup) ready na ang Gilas against Iran.. Blatche is now in gameshape, Rosario bumabalik na tira niya sa 3s, and gamay na natin ang Iran..
    Tama ready na tayo sa iran! gamay natin sila.... gamay na natin pano matalo sa kanila lol.

    But serious we can gain more if we lose we will see alot of changes pag manalo tayo they will retain yeng and his useless coaching staff

  5. #10425
    Senior Member D_I_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Freedom Zone
    Posts
    793
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    fuck gilas! Fuck yeng! Fuck sbp! Fuck pba! Fuck everyone! Hahahahaha

    thanks for greeting me.
    fuck philippine basketball. No quality at all!
    PWE DE NA!!!

  6. #10426
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    20
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    I hope we lose to Iran big time. Sila nalang makapasok sa Olympics instead na China. hehe

  7. #10427
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,031
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwapongkabayo View Post
    I hope we lose to Iran big time. Sila nalang makapasok sa Olympics instead na China. hehe
    Both are “rivals”. Lose-Lose-Lose situation for us if we lose/win.

  8. #10428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shootingbwakaw View Post
    In so many words, he just said that our offense is dung. ha ha. Thinking players: Hec Calma, Alapag, Johnny A. Thinking coaches: Ron Jacobs. The only question now is what happens next. Are we embarrassed enough to quit or change?
    thinking din naman mga guards natin habang nagddribble magisa for 15seconds

  9. #10429
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Firm View Post
    The good news is, if our young guys (Kai, Edu, Tamayo, Cortez, etc.) continue to develop, I feel they'll be able to usher in a new era of PH ball, one that's more aligned towards international play rather than being very insular. As long as we get a better coach, one who's experienced in FIBA competitions, that is.

    Also, for our next NP, better to get a 6'8" or 6'9" combo forward like the previous SMB import. I think a frontline of Kai, JMF, and Edu can more than hold their own internationally.

    Can't wait for Edu to be the main guy at 4 to get rid of Japeth"deer in the headlights"look,whenever he gets the ball.SBP need a versatile role player that can play 3 and 4 if necessary,they don't need another player that can score in bunches,just a guy that can get rebounds,defend and take care his offense.

  10. #10430
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,031
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    Can't wait for Edu to be the main guy at 4 to get rid of Japeth"deer in the headlights"look,whenever he gets the ball.SBP need a versatile role player that can play 3 and 4 if necessary,they don't need another player that can score in bunches,just a guy that can get rebounds,defend and take care his offense.
    Edu also can guard all 5 positions.

  11. #10431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Edu also can guard all 5 positions.

    Just 4 and 5 will be sufficient.

  12. #10432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1169976017621925888

    troy:
    start palang flat na. puro turnovers agad. parang sa 1st palang talo na agad. ang hirap saming mga galing sa bench, pagpasok ang laki na ng lamang. ang taas ng pressure na maghabol..........

  13. #10433
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,618
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1169976017621925888

    troy:
    start palang flat na. puro turnovers agad. parang sa 1st palang talo na agad. ang hirap saming mga galing sa bench, pagpasok ang laki na ng lamang. ang taas ng pressure na maghabol..........
    japeth? hahaha
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  14. #10434
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,031
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1169976017621925888

    troy:
    start palang flat na. puro turnovers agad. parang sa 1st palang talo na agad. ang hirap saming mga galing sa bench, pagpasok ang laki na ng lamang. ang taas ng pressure na maghabol..........
    Dude looks confident on the outside but you can see it in his eyes that he is angry and hurt as hell. PBA is sacrificing these players, fans and coaches mentally. 12 days full support pa more.

  15. #10435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Dude looks confident on the outside but you can see it in his eyes that he is angry and hurt as hell. PBA is sacrificing these players, fans and coaches mentally. 12 days full support pa more.
    yeah sobrang nakakaawa yung players. even for guys like japeth and kief. Yung spb and pba talaga ang problema

  16. #10436
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,618
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Dude looks confident on the outside but you can see it in his eyes that he is angry and hurt as hell. PBA is sacrificing these players, fans and coaches mentally. 12 days full support pa more.
    ofcourse, some of these players have pride on themeselves. some of these players are remnants of other gilas iterations under chot or tab that were used to winning.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  17. #10437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    540
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1169976017621925888

    troy:
    start palang flat na. puro turnovers agad. parang sa 1st palang talo na agad. ang hirap saming mga galing sa bench, pagpasok ang laki na ng lamang. ang taas ng pressure na maghabol..........
    Dude has no right to complain about his team mates. He's been shooting bricks throughout the tournament. They should take responsibility as a team not blaming each other.

  18. #10438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    327
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    Dude has no right to complain about his team mates. He's been shooting bricks throughout the tournament. They should take responsibility as a team not blaming each other.

    That was not the real statement of Troy !

    Troy Rosario: Start pa lang medyo flat na. Sa practices namin, talagang gaganda ng execution namin. Di namin alam ba’t di namin magawa sa game, di namin maexecute nang maayos. Sakit nung talo na ‘to.

  19. #10439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,726
    Country: Austria

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote49 View Post
    That was not the real statement of Troy !

    Troy Rosario: Start pa lang medyo flat na. Sa practices namin, talagang gaganda ng execution namin. Di namin alam ba’t di namin magawa sa game, di namin maexecute nang maayos. Sakit nung talo na ‘to.
    They can’t do it in games because defenders are better, good teams are good at adjusting. Gilas hasn’t adjusted very well at all, but that’s really an Asian basketball problem.

  20. #10440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    327
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    They can’t do it in games because defenders are better, good teams are good at adjusting. Gilas hasn’t adjusted very well at all, but that’s really an Asian basketball problem.
    12 days practiced with 2 tune-up games plus a clueless coach. The result in this tourney is somewhat expected imo!

Page 522 of 600 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •