Page 221 of 600 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 11984

Thread: Philippines at 2019 Fiba World Cup

  1. #4401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,078
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    Apologies if you misunderstood my post. I never implied we should pick Chris Tiu I only said a guy who can shoot, a willing passer, and with high BB IQ not a ball hog. We already have a player that fits that description.
    Oh im sorry too I expected people to look at players on all aspects like Chris tiu with "great" basketball IQ but with all the physical limitations like size, athleticism, limited skill sets. I don't really argue with that but to say a tiu-type of player would do better than romeo, I don't agree. Of all people you mentioned tiu when you could've said Bollick who's already in the pool. Bollick with the same smarts, arguably better shooting, minus the physical liabilities of tiu.

  2. #4402
    Senior Member The_Big_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manila, Leyte, & Iloilo
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    Terence Romeo was not named to the 19-man pool for the World Cup.

    It will be useless to discuss it. Lets just focus on the more relevant matters. Romeo is immaterial in this thread.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

  3. #4403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    4,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Problem is, how many of our young players have the potential to play in the NBA, NBA G-League or in Europe? Maybe, Kai Sotto, AJ Edu, Carl Tamayo? Who else?

    Kaunti lang bro. PBA would still be the destination for most of these kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRRC View Post
    I think we need terrence romeo vs italy and serbia
    his speed and shooting

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o29FzBGwvc
    And he will be raped by tbe Serbian PGs in the post and by the 6-6 American PG of Italy...

  4. #4404
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,618
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    And he will be raped by tbe Serbian PGs in the post and by the 6-6 American PG of Italy...
    Since Teodosic is injured all of their players are 6’6 or taller. Romeo will be destroyed

  5. #4405
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Since Teodosic is injured all of their players are 6’6 or taller. Romeo will be destroyed
    milos is real 6'5 barefoot so jovic and micic are really tall guys
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  6. #4406
    Senior Member Juan Lun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    319
    Country: Japan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    To me one of the 3 will be left out
    Wright
    Kiefer
    Barroca
    should be barroca. TIme for young guns to step in, bolick and Perez,

  7. #4407
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,078
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Since Teodosic is injured all of their players are 6’6 or taller. Romeo will be destroyed
    Yes and Barroca will not be.

  8. #4408
    Senior Member analyzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Pls don’t tell me we will argue when the pool is already named.
    You have to be careful with your statement it may be viewed as criticism towards a player

  9. #4409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    518
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Mr mustache is also a height upgrade.
    Yes sir, a taller version of Chris Tiu although Tiu is more laid back

  10. #4410
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRRC View Post
    my theory is we dont have pinoys in the nba or euroleague because there is a pba
    if they are good enough (very few) to be in the nba or euro they might be benchwarmers or second stringers why will they stay there
    if they are promising and try to go to the nba but are in the gleague or lower why will they stay there
    they would rather go to the pba were they have a good salary and they are the star of thier teams
    instead of being a nobody in the nba they would rather be a star in the pba
    they always have a pba to go back to if they dont make it anywhere else so the effort of trying (like parks) is not so significant
    kai and edu might be the only real nba prospects but again they will not be the star of their teams, they will be backups or role players
    they will have better salaries but might not be as fulfilling to be a benchwarmer in the nba compared to a star at home. just my opinion

    and dont forget about the advertising and endorsements they can have playing locally which is more than their salary
    Talk about being a negative nancy. Are you a fortuneteller too???

    You can't always predict how good a player is going to be or if he ends up being a role player or even a bust. Why was Bowie drafted over Jordan?? Why Kobe only drafted 13th??? People always thought Giannis (15th pick) or Jokić (41st pick) had potential, but who could have predicted they would be come the players that they are today?????? Then there's the talented NBA draft class of 2003:

    1 LeBron James
    2 Darko Miličić
    3 Carmelo Anthony
    4 Chris Bosh
    5 Dwyane Wade


    Darko who you say????

    To say that if Kai makes it to the NBA he will end up being "backup or role player" is an downright insult considering the kid isn't even 18 years old yet.

    Moving on to your "theory" about salaries blah blah blah. The current minimum salary in the NBA is $543,471 PER SEASON. Thats PHP 28,448,261!!! How much is Robert Bolick's Max Rookie Contract???? PHP 4.4 million OVER 2 YEARS. IS A PBA SALARY IS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN AN NBA ONE?!?!?!?!

    When you say players would rather be stars in the PBA rather a bench player in the NBA, is that a FACT or your OWN PERSONAL OPINION?!?!?! Show me any article, interview, video or any other evidence that any Filipino player would rather play in the PBA rather than being the first homegrown Filipino player to play in the NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    When i say talented Filipinos should play in the US or Europe, I meant that they should start their journey young. Like what Kai is doing. Embiid, Simmons and many foreign players in the NBA went to the US when they were still in highschool or went to college there. The ones from Europe became pro players in their teens, signing contracts at ages 15, 16, 17, 18, etc and then playing against grown men in the pro leagues of Europe.



    What if Stanley Pringle, Moala Tautuaa, Chris Ross, Christian Standhardinger and Jordan Clarkson would be recognized as locals?? Wouldn't they have a big chance of making the roster of the RP NT????????? Taulava, Lassiter, Norwood and Wright all grew up in North America. Aren't they on the national team. The PBA is filled with Fil Foreign players who grew up overseas. If talented young players from the Philippines (like players from the U19 team) could go to highschool or college in the US, who knows how good they could become. Even if they don't make it to the NBA or even in Europe but end up returning to the Philippines and have the skillset or play like Pringle, Tautuua, Ross, Standhardinger wouldn't the RP NT have more talent?!!?!?!?!
    Last edited by b@tu; 08-18-2019 at 08:10 AM.

  11. #4411
    Senior Member analyzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Landing a pro contract in Europe as a teenager requires a player to be truly special, as he is competing with the rest of the world in his age group for those contracts. It's only the Kai's that have this opportunity
    For Div 1 full scholarship foreign recruit, not walk in partial scholarship, there are raw natural attributes required to be a serious foreign prospect, Japeth and Kobe fit into that criteria.

    In both cases it's not simply about level of play but more importantly the upside potential. Goes without saying physical attributes in height and athleticim are what scouts are looking for here. There are very few Filipinos that fit these profile to be given that serious look.

  12. #4412
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Landing a pro contract in Europe as a teenager requires a player to be truly special, as he is competing with the rest of the world in his age group for those contracts. It's only the Kai's that have this opportunity
    For Div 1 full scholarship foreign recruit, not walk in partial scholarship, there are raw natural attributes required to be a serious foreign prospect, Japeth and Kobe fit into that criteria.

    In both cases it's not simply about level of play but more importantly the upside potential. Goes without saying physical attributes in height and athleticim are what scouts are looking for here. There are very few Filipinos that fit these profile to be given that serious look.
    Then don't just look at tall players. Since you live in New Zealand lets look at some "shorter" players in around your region.

    Patty Mills - Saint Mary's (College)
    Nathan Sobey - University of Wyoming (College)
    Matthew Dellavedova - Saint Mary's (College)
    Corey Webster - Lambuth (College)
    Tai Webster - Nebraska (College)

    Those are 6'4 and below players. The Philippines have many players 6'4 and below

  13. #4413
    Senior Member DRRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Oh boy here we go again

    I think you dont know the talent that is available here in the US, the way they train, they way they recruit and the way they progress as a player
    I said kai is an nba prospect for sure but he still has a long way to go. Wasnt hadadi also wanting on play time even if he was dominating asia
    Educate yourself please.
    Pinoys are not that good yet. A few have tried recently but did not succeed. Japeth, Parks, Ravena to name a few. These are very good players here but not good enough even for the gleague

    you dont know what you are talking about, I did not say anything about draft outcomes nancy

    show me a pinoy nba player right now pls so my argument will be shut down.... oh there is none
    pinoys are not good enough and that is reality. and they have a local pro league that can support them so why bother trying out for 3-4 yrs in the lower leagues just to get to the nba
    and or euro

    pringle and stand are perfect example, werent they playing in europe. I know pringle was an import and stand was in a minor league in germany, why are they in the PBA? why not the nba and euro. first not good enough second bec there is a pba that they can fall back on and be more stable in the long term

    so why dont the pinoys go to the states for hs? why do the filfors go to the phils to play? up guy spencer, nu guy rike and the likes. bec they have better chances in the phils compared to the ultra competative us leagues.

    Dont get me wrong I would love to see a local play in the nCAA or nba or any other league, but you dont see it bec of level of competition here and they stay in the phils
    remy has the best chance to get to the nba bec he is doing well in the ncaa
    edu has to get better but he also has a good chance bec of his size and skill
    and kai too but as of now even with his hieght and development he is still behind other hs players from the us eg green

    basketball is big business in the states, it is a well oiled machine from high school to college and especially to the nba
    they know everything about a player even before he is considered to be a prospect. unfortunately local pinoys are not highly ranked
    why will they gamble on a person from the phils while there are thousands of better prospects here in the us and europe with size

    and no I am not a fortunteller I am just a well informed and realistic atheletic supporter of gilas lol
    I am a pinas fan with tempered expectations but still have sleepless nights looking for links to watch gilas win or lose

    I also understand your frustration about the pba
    i also would like them to have 2 conferences shorter season and one international or invitational short conference but unfortunately money talks and they need revenue
    the pba is where the best players are and will be where the NT members will be taken from
    reviving ncc gilas program is the best but also no realistic bec of financial limitations of whomever will do it

    so there it is
    and as I said it is my theory hence my educated opinion and no it is not in the news bec why will a player say he is not good enough to be in the gleague thats why i will go back to the pba
    that is professional suicide and will be frowned upon by his future team being a second choice lol




    Quote Originally Posted by b@tu View Post
    Talk about being a negative nancy. Are you a fortuneteller too???

    You can't always predict how good a player is going to be or if he ends up being a role player or even a bust. Why was Bowie drafted over Jordan?? Why Kobe only drafted 13th??? People always thought Giannis (15th pick) or Jokić (41st pick) had potential, but who could have predicted they would be come the players that they are today?????? Then there's the talented NBA draft class of 2003:

    1 LeBron James
    2 Darko Miličić
    3 Carmelo Anthony
    4 Chris Bosh
    5 Dwyane Wade


    Darko who you say????

    To say that if Kai makes it to the NBA he will end up being "backup or role player" is an downright insult considering the kid isn't even 18 years old yet.

    Moving on to your "theory" about salaries blah blah blah. The current minimum salary in the NBA is $543,471 PER SEASON. Thats PHP 28,448,261!!! How much is Robert Bolick's Max Rookie Contract???? PHP 4.4 million OVER 2 YEARS. IS A PBA SALARY IS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN AN NBA ONE?!?!?!?!

    When you say players would rather be stars in the PBA rather a bench player in the NBA, is that a FACT or your OWN PERSONAL OPINION?!?!?! Show me any article, interview, video or any other evidence that any Filipino player would rather play in the PBA rather than being the first homegrown Filipino player to play in the NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    When i say talented Filipinos should play in the US or Europe, I meant that they should start their journey young. Like what Kai is doing. Embiid, Simmons and many foreign players in the NBA went to the US when they were still in highschool or went to college there. The ones from Europe became pro players in their teens, signing contracts at ages 15, 16, 17, 18, etc and then playing against grown men in the pro leagues of Europe.



    What if Stanley Pringle, Moala Tautuaa, Chris Ross, Christian Standhardinger and Jordan Clarkson would be recognized as locals?? Wouldn't they have a big chance of making the roster of the RP NT????????? Taulava, Lassiter, Norwood and Wright all grew up in North America. Aren't they on the national team. The league is filled with Fil Foreign players who grew up overseas. If talented young players from the Philippines (like players from the U19 team) could go to highschool or college in the US, who knows how good they could become. Even if they don't make it to the NBA or even in Europe but if they return to the Philippines and have the skillset or play like Pringle, Tautuua, Ross, Standhardinger wouldn't the RP NT have more talent?!!?!?!?!
    I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

  14. #4414
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRRC View Post
    Oh boy here we go again

    I think you dont know the talent that is available here in the US, the way they train, they way they recruit and the way they progress as a player
    I said kai is an nba prospect for sure but he still has a long way to go. Wasnt hadadi also wanting on play time even if he was dominating asia
    Educate yourself please.
    Pinoys are not that good yet. A few have tried recently but did not succeed. Japeth, Parks, Ravena to name a few. These are very good players here but not good enough even for the gleague

    you dont know what you are talking about, I did not say anything about draft outcomes nancy

    show me a pinoy nba player right now pls so my argument will be shut down.... oh there is none
    pinoys are not good enough and that is reality. and they have a local pro league that can support them so why bother trying out for 3-4 yrs in the lower leagues just to get to the nba
    and or euro

    pringle and stand are perfect example, werent they playing in europe. I know pringle was an import and stand was in a minor league in germany, why are they in the PBA? why not the nba and euro. first not good enough second bec there is a pba that they can fall back on and be more stable in the long term

    so why dont the pinoys go to the states for hs? why do the filfors go to the phils to play? up guy, nu guy and the likes. bec they have better chances here compared to the ultra competative us leagues.

    Dont get me wrong I would love to see a local play in the nCAA or nba or any other league, but you dont see it bec of level of competition here and they stay in the phils
    remy has the best chance to get to the nba bec he is doing well in the ncaa
    edu has to get better but he also has a good chance bec of his size and skill
    and kai too but as of now even with his hieght and development he is still behind other hs players from the us eg green

    basketball is big business in the states, it is a well oiled machine from high school to college and especially to the nba
    they know everything about a player even before he is considered to be a prospect. unfortunately local pinoys are not highly ranked
    why will they gamble on a person from the phils while there are thousands of better prospects here in the us and europe with size

    and no I am not a fortunteller I am just a well informed and realistic atheletic supporter of gilas lol
    I am a pinas fan with tempered expectations but still have sleepless nights looking for links to watch gilas win or lose

    I also understand your frustration about the pba
    i also would like them to have 2 conferences shorter season and one international or invitational short conference but unfortunately money talks and they need revenue
    the pba is where the best players are and will be where the NT members will be taken from
    reviving ncc gilas program is the best but also no realistic bec of financial limitations of whomever will do it

    so there it is
    and as I said it is my theory hence my educated opinion and no it is not in the news bec why will a player say he is not good enough to be in the gleague thats why i will go back to the pba
    that is professional suicide and will be frowned upon by his future team being a second choice lol
    Did you or did you not say that even if Kai makes it into the NBA he would be a bench or role player???? Aren't you trying to be a fortune teller???

  15. #4415
    Senior Member DRRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    [QUOTE=b@tu;1292967]Did you or did you not say that even if Kai makes it into the NBA he would be a bench or role player???? Aren't you trying to be a fortune teller???[/QUOTE

    at his level of play now he will be a second stringer or role player in a highly ranked ncaa team
    he still has time to get better, stronger and quicker
    he is not a yao ming with his size, he is not strong like an embid, he is not as crafty as jovic he can get better but as of now not yet

    no not a fortune teller just educated reasoning
    I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

  16. #4416
    Senior Member DRRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Terence Romeo was not named to the 19-man pool for the World Cup.

    It will be useless to discuss it. Lets just focus on the more relevant matters. Romeo is immaterial in this thread.
    yes but after watching serbia and italy play we need speed (and midrange of the pnr) in the backcourt and I dont think baroca can do it
    I also want castro to be in again just to give us 10 pts and leadership oh well wishful thinking

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLCKAnzTJB4
    I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

  17. #4417
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    I think you dont know the talent that is available here in the US, the way they train, they way they recruit and the way they progress as a player
    I said kai is an nba prospect for sure but he still has a long way to go. Wasnt hadadi also wanting on play time even if he was dominating asia
    Educate yourself please.
    Pinoys are not that good yet. A few have tried recently but did not succeed. Japeth, Parks, Ravena to name a few. These are very good players here but not good enough even for the gleague

    Parks and Ravena went to the US too late. There are many athletic 6'9 players in the US so its understandable that Japeth didn't become a star in college. Like I said. So how do you think younger Filipinos will improve their game???? Why is Kai choosing not to stay in the Philippines. Is he wrong????

    you dont know what you are talking about, I did not say anything about draft outcomes nancy

    show me a pinoy nba player right now pls so my argument will be shut down.... oh there is none
    pinoys are not good enough and that is reality. and they have a local pro league that can support them so why bother trying out for 3-4 yrs in the lower leagues just to get to the nba
    and or euro

    When did i ever say a Filipino player now???? Why do they even have to try in the "lower leagues??" Send them to the US when they are young (highschool or college) and if they get DRAFTED into the NBA (Simmons, Embiid, Hachimura) then good for them but if they don't they can still go back to the Philippines (Japeth). Why do you keep on talking about the G League???? Is that the only way a player makes it to the NBA???? Who is saying that Filipino players should try to get to the NBA by playing in the G League???? Even so many Americans in the G League can't make it into the NBA

    pringle and stand are perfect example, werent they playing in europe. I know pringle was an import and stand was in a minor league in germany, why are they in the PBA? why not the nba and euro. first not good enough second bec there is a pba that they can fall back on and be more stable in the long term

    Like you said, they aren't good enough for the NBA or to stay in Europe. So are you saying the PBA is a league for Fil Foreigners who suck in their home countries???

    so why dont the pinoys go to the states for hs? why do the filfors go to the phils to play? up guy spencer, nu guy rike and the likes. bec they have better chances in the phils compared to the ultra competative us leagues.

    Man, I don't want to get personal but with that type of mindset, you would suck as a motivator. You're saying people shouldn't have have a winners mentality, that they should just accept their limitations and not try to pursue better things??? Are you saying that these players know they don't have what it takes to compete in their home countries so they go where the competition is weak and they will be embraced as superstars instead of working harder and trying to get better? Are you saying the Philippines has become a dumping ground for less talented players??? If thats they case then its no wonder the RP NT is way behind the US, Canada and Australia NTs because the Fil Americans, Canadians, Australians that play in the Philippines are rejects in their home countries. Yet, players like Wright, Lassiter, Ross, Pringle are Allstars in the PBA. It's sad then that a talented player like Jalen Green would rather play for team USA.

    Dont get me wrong I would love to see a local play in the nCAA or nba or any other league, but you dont see it bec of level of competition here and they stay in the phils
    remy has the best chance to get to the nba bec he is doing well in the ncaa
    edu has to get better but he also has a good chance bec of his size and skill
    and kai too but as of now even with his hieght and development he is still behind other hs players from the us eg green

    So how will Filipino players get better???? How will they improve their game and skills???? Make it on to a US College team and playing against the best college players in the world or by staying in the Philippines and play against Fil Foreigners who can't make it in their home countries???

    basketball is big business in the states, it is a well oiled machine from high school to college and especially to the nba
    they know everything about a player even before he is considered to be a prospect. unfortunately local pinoys are not highly ranked
    why will they gamble on a person from the phils while there are thousands of better prospects here in the us and europe with size

    and no I am not a fortunteller I am just a well informed and realistic atheletic supporter of gilas lol
    I am a pinas fan with tempered expectations but still have sleepless nights looking for links to watch gilas win or lose

    I also understand your frustration about the pba
    i also would like them to have 2 conferences shorter season and one international or invitational short conference but unfortunately money talks and they need revenue
    the pba is where the best players are and will be where the NT members will be taken from
    reviving ncc gilas program is the best but also no realistic bec of financial limitations of whomever will do it

    so there it is
    and as I said it is my theory hence my educated opinion and no it is not in the news bec why will a player say he is not good enough to be in the gleague thats why i will go back to the pba
    that is professional suicide and will be frowned upon by his future team being a second choice lol
    Last edited by b@tu; 08-18-2019 at 09:16 AM.

  18. #4418
    Senior Member analyzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b@tu View Post
    Then don't just look at tall players. Since you live in New Zealand lets look at some "shorter" players in around your region.

    Patty Mills - Saint Mary's (College)
    Nathan Sobey - University of Wyoming (College)
    Matthew Dellavedova - Saint Mary's (College)
    Corey Webster - Lambuth (College)
    Tai Webster - Nebraska (College)

    Those are 6'4 and below players. The Philippines have many players 6'4 and below
    The issue there is those players play primary point guard at around 6 3ish, and performed very well in combine speed drills, absolutely if there are Pinoys who possess those same attributes at that height they would get looks. Just like Remy (of course US) got a lot of interest
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

  19. #4419
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    [QUOTE=DRRC;1292968]
    Quote Originally Posted by b@tu View Post
    Did you or did you not say that even if Kai makes it into the NBA he would be a bench or role player???? Aren't you trying to be a fortune teller???[/QUOTE

    at his level of play now he will be a second stringer or role player in a highly ranked ncaa team
    he still has time to get better, stronger and quicker
    he is not a yao ming with his size, he is not strong like an embid, he is not as crafty as jovic he can get better but as of now not yet

    no not a fortune teller just educated reasoning
    NO!!! You SPECIFICALLY wrote that even if Kai or Edu made it into the NBA, they would only be bench players or role players!!!!!! STOP BEING A FORTUNE TELLER!!!


    Why are you only talking about NCAA basketball now???? First you said NBA, now NCAA. Which is it?!?!?! LOL!!!
    Last edited by b@tu; 08-18-2019 at 09:16 AM.

  20. #4420
    Senior Member b@tu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    290
    Country: Vatican

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    The issue there is those players play primary point guard at around 6 3ish, and performed very well in combine speed drills, absolutely if there are Pinoys who possess those same attributes at that height they would get looks. Just like Remy (of course US) got a lot of interest
    Like I said, lots of 6 foot kids in the Philippines who can play the PG position

Page 221 of 600 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •