• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we facing next?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
      Who are we facing next?
      Ivory Coast. They lost to Spain yesterday.
      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• LOL African team nanaman. Kung hindi pa natin matalo Angola ewan ko na.

Last tuneup na ba? Or meron pa? Against who?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
          LOL African team nanaman. Kung hindi pa natin matalo Angola ewan ko na.

Last tuneup na ba? Or meron pa? Against who?
          Adelaide 36ers 2 games

Comment

• slow night at the call center it seems.

Comment

• na promote na uli sa senior team.si.tito cocoy..but truth hurts you base judgement on one televised game hihi
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                We all know Chot loves midget ball. I remember his lineup of Jalalon 5’8, Castro 5’9, Abueva 6’2, Rosario 6’7, Blatche 6’11
                Which is why Chot has a losing streak against Iran and got his team's ass kicked by Korea in 2017.

The guy never adapts to the changing times and insists on the tried-and-tested approach.
                GILAS WISHLIST:
                6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  na promote na uli sa senior team.si.tito cocoy..but truth hurts you base judgement on one televised game hihi
                  He is right on that tbh.

Comment

• I didn't see the other games but saw the 3rd game's 1st half. I saw that Bollick was better at facilitating than Barroca. He was calm and collected but exploited any opening he saw, traits you want in a PG. I am not saying that Barroca played bad but for that game Bollick was the better PG and the better player over-all. Yeng started Bollick and Barroca at guard. But it was Bollick who faciliated better. Barroca was trying on the defensive end but at the offensive end he was outplayed by Bollick. Bollick has to keep in proving this game is not a fluke for him to get a slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                      I didn't see the other games but saw the 3rd game's 1st half. I saw that Bollick was better at facilitating than Barroca. He was calm and collected but exploited any opening he saw, traits you want in a PG. I am not saying that Barroca played bad but for that game Bollick was the better PG and the better player over-all. Yeng started Bollick and Barroca at guard. But it was Bollick who faciliated better. Barroca was trying on the defensive end but at the offensive end he was outplayed by Bollick. Bollick has to keep in proving this game is not a fluke for him to get a slot.
                      Bolick is a great pg. Great passer and scorer. In the PBA I notice that he performs well in clutch situations. Decent height also at 6’1.

Comment

• I think we'd also lose to Ivory Coast if Norwood doesn't suit up. He is simply irreplaceable at the 3 (sans Lassiter and Pogoy, maybe Rosario in ideal matchups) and people are playing out of position to make do for his absence. I hope Angola gets complacent and take us lightly. JF, TR and RP then should deliver and treat them for a surprise.
                        Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• My final 12 for this wc

Bigs
                          Blatche 6’11
                          Aguilar 6’9
                          Erram 6’8
                          Fajardo 6’10 (I know this is controversial but I’d still have him over Belga)
                          Almazan 6’8 (Just in case something like in u19 happens. I think we know what I’m talking about, prayers to Edu)

Wings
                          Rosario 6’7 (Given his quickness and shooting in the PBA finals there is no doubt for me he can do 3 position)
                          Norwood 6’6

Guards
                          Pogoy 6’2
                          Wright 6’4
                          Bolick 6’1
                          Ravena 6’0
                          Lee 6’1

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                            My final 12 for this wc

Bigs
                            Blatche 6’11
                            Aguilar 6’9
                            Erram 6’8
                            Fajardo 6’10 (I know this is controversial but I’d still have him over Belga)
                            Almazan 6’8 (Just in case something like in u19 happens. I think we know what I’m talking about, prayers to Edu)

Wings
                            Rosario 6’7 (Given his quickness and shooting in the PBA finals there is no doubt for me he can do 3 position)
                            Norwood 6’6

Guards
                            Pogoy 6’2
                            Wright 6’4
                            Bolick 6’1
                            Ravena 6’0
                            Lee 6’1
                            I have the same lineup although I'd switch Lee for Perez. Knowing Yeng, however, I don't think it's going to happen. Paul Lee has always been CYG's guy.

No Belga, please.
                            GILAS WISHLIST:
                            6'8 Pingris

Comment

• i dont care if we win vs angola or not if we dont have a win on our bag when we face them..
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Gilas vs Ivory Coast LIVE STREAM: https://www.facebook.com/BaloncestoF...2350864920969/
                                They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information