Olympiacos forfeited game vs PAO in the Greek Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    The only solution I can think of about this mess is getting rid of the prez of both teams Fans would get along better without those clowns, dpg mite be a clown, but aggs are not the ideal prez even tho they can hardly be compared to that dpg. And I'm glad to see no PAO fan supports him.
    The division between the hardcore is so deep that even if management changed, the hated will remain. We are talking about constant street clashes, petrol bombing opposing fan clubs, fights, knifings, maimings and even murders.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

olympiacos, real madrid and efes all complaining and threatening to pull out of the local competition.
      they can create a new league and stop crying. bringing their own refs to the game
      might do real good for both themselves and us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        Well, I am sure that greek refs are way better than spanish ones. In Spain, you can block heads and rebounds are called illegal blocks. Imagine a PAO vs Oly with that ending...
        barcelona would have won the game if the refs had given the unsportsmanlike foul on randolph. instead i read that real is asking for acb to say they are sorry and feel the refs were against them,even leaving the ACB? randolph foul is ridiculous and real is a big team (unlike olympiakos) to think they lost cause of a bad referee decision while that decision was clearly on their side
        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
          During the Efes-Fenerbahçe Turkish Cup final Ataman, complained about the refereeing and referred to the Olympiakos incident saying "Should we also do what olympiakos did?" to the officials.

I'd say Oly started a trend but Ataman is the OG trendsetter.
          Such a crybaby. He also said to Hüseyin Beşok "Why do you take 4 players from us but 1 player from Fener for the national team?"

I don't know, maybe because you/Efes bought all the Turkish players who had a breakout season (Metecan, Buğrahan etc) last year because of the foreigner limit you pushed for? Then didn't even play those players? And also complaining that Turkish players are bad? The insecurity and delusion is strong with Ataman
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Real and Efes complaining about a game or two? This has nothing to do with the situation in Greece my friends, don't get confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              Well, I am sure that greek refs are way better than spanish ones. In Spain, you can block heads and rebounds are called illegal blocks. Imagine a PAO vs Oly with that ending...
              To be honest Randolph made obvious foul few seconds before, which would have probably ended the match if it was called. Barca would have been complaining with equal rights, if they had lost the game. Referees were just awful.

The strange thing in this illegal block by Randolph is, that they have watched replay. I don’t understand how 3 referees don’t understand the rules. I don’t believe they intentionally helped Barca, they were just incredible bad. They should be banned for months and then send to lower competition.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

olympiakos is complaining about a referee called anastopoulos that gave them their last championship at 2016 finals allowing spanoulis to travel 4 times during his buzzer beater. they asked him later why he didnt call the travel and his explanation is as ridiculous as aggelopouloi brothers complaints. he said he was watching his hands and not his feet.

what people outside greece dont know is that olympiakos fans were favoured in football for 20 years and their presidents have made statements that they want "wins by any means". any means,means poisoning enemy teams (csska 1995), non calls (greek finals last possesion at the 5th greek league final sok was fouled by sigalas and nothing was called), travels etc.

ps.when everyone told them about refereeing in football,olympiakos said "make a team that will win even against the referees". it sounds so funny bringing that statement in discussion and hearing them crying
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Pero View Post
                  Real and Efes complaining about a game or two? This has nothing to do with the situation in Greece my friends, don't get confused.
                  you are right. unlike greek basketball clubs which has strong ties with their football counterparts, turkish basketball clubs are mostly corporate clubs or municipal/local authority clubs lacking fan base. we don't see football grudges or problems effecting basketball that much. If we were to compare the Pao vs Oly situation we had to have something like FB vs GS on other hands.

criticizations and outbursts like Ataman did are mostly caused by the fact that Efes having no fan support and being vulnerable to biased refereeing when they play against big clubs (not big bball clubs necessarily, big Turkish clubs,the big 3). 2 years ago Efes owner Özilhan took the team off the court during a play off match against Beşiktaş. And they were right, the refs were butchering them. I can fairly say that Beşiktaş was favored by refs that year. But Efes only complains when they play against us, Beşiktaş or Galatasaray...teams with fan support. They are dead silent when they play against other lesser corporate clubs.
                  sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

I can't understand what football has to do with this discussion.

The most disappointing is that the vast majority of oly fans is aligned with the shameful act of the owners. So it seems from what I see on the internet. Sadly, they are followers of the club and not fans of the sport unless they win. I remember ALL oly fans underrating bb when PAO was unbeatable , a decade or more ago.
                    Times have changed but the mentality remains the same. They cursed Real when they were beaten in semifinals 2016 (2017?), they accused the refs when they had lost vs Fener, they have never said a word when mistakes of the refereeing were in their favor, especially when refs let them play their wrestling/boxing defence (their specialty) Countless examples.

Their administration has created an army of unsportsmanlike fans who don't know how to lose gracefully. I suppose anyone in this forum can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                      I can't understand what football has to do with this discussion.
                      This is an important point. Just because Oly has had a specific bad rep in football, we shouldn't compare (bball owners) Aggelopouloi with actual criminals like (football owner) Marinakis and (former football owner) Kokkalis. They are 100% different cases.

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                      Their administration has created an army of unsportsmanlike fans who don't know how to lose gracefully. I suppose anyone in this forum can see that.
                      This, I don't believe. I want to believe that it's the disappointed people that will be more vocal.

That being said, it's funny how some Oly fans will complain that Pao wins domestic titles while Oly performs better in Europe (so they make the assumption that the greek league is rigged) but when Pao had one of the most dominant teams in Europe, they would still complain when they lost domestic competitions
                      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

It is funny but the other way around. When we complained and pao was not a mediocre team like today in Euroleague, but a f4 team, the greens said that ''we are big in Euroleague too, so you shouldn't complain about us winning the titles in Greece''. But now they aren't a f4 team. They are pretty bad actually. But they keep ''winning'' the titles. That's indeed funny.

As long as pao-opap has dpg as it's owner, and as long as he continues to have the support of the majority of the club's fans, there is no middle ground and nothing to discuss with them.

Either the greek bball will change completely, with people like Galis and Giannakis taking charge of the federation and foreign referees replacing the current heads of the referees for at least some years, or we are done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nireus View Post
                          It is funny but the other way around. When we complained and pao was not a mediocre team like today in Euroleague, but a f4 team, the greens said that ''we are big in Euroleague too, so you shouldn't complain about us winning the titles in Greece''. But now they aren't a f4 team. They are pretty bad actually. But they keep ''winning'' the titles. That's indeed funny.

As long as pao-opap has dpg as it's owner, and as long as he continues to have the support of the majority of the club's fans, there is no middle ground and nothing to discuss with them.

Either the greek bball will change completely, with people like Galis and Giannakis taking charge of the federation and foreign referees replacing the current heads of the referees for at least some years, or we are done with it.
                          Uhm, I think you are confused.
                          So, Oly complained about refs when Pao was doing better in EL while also winning the Greek league.
                          Now, Oly is doing better in the EL, so they feel entitled to complaining?

Oh man, I really don't want to believe Adon but you guys are making it really hard not to be perceived as major sore losers.
                          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                            olympiacos, real madrid and efes all complaining and threatening to pull out of the local competition.
                            they can create a new league and stop crying. bringing their own refs to the game
                            might do real good for both themselves and us.
                            Correction: Efes is not crying. It is typical Ataman bs that no one pays attention to.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Sorry guys, but I thought that your reading comprehension were better. 'You can block heads' goes to Randolph play vs Singleton. I am happy with the ending, we deserved to lose, and everybody has seen how bad refs are.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                                Uhm, I think you are confused.
                                So, Oly complained about refs when Pao was doing better in EL while also winning the Greek league.
                                Now, Oly is doing better in the EL, so they feel entitled to complaining?

Oh man, I really don't want to believe Adon but you guys are making it really hard not to be perceived as major sore losers.
                                Your ( the green fans ) response to our accusations back then was that because you were doing so well in the Euroleague, you were de facto a better team than us, so entitled to win the domestic competitions too.

Now you do not sing the same song any more, because your team is well, let's put it politely, performing not so well for the past 7 years in the Euroleague.

So instead of accusing others as sore losers I suggest you keep your stories in check. Since finding different excuses every time is apparently confusing for you.

We're still saying the same thing. The game is rigged in Greece for the past 2 decades. Nothing new.
                                Only difference is because pao-opap is a mediocre team at the moment, the referees assistance has become more profound.

You on the other hand, changed your story rather dramatically, since it didn't suit your purposes any more.
                                I don't see any sore losers here. Only some dpg fanboys that can't keep their story straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information