2019 Intercontinental Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Intercontinental Cup

I applaud FIBA for trying to stage a representative international tournament, but without the NBA and Euroleague participating, the event falls way short of its intended purpose. For the record, it's the first time that a North American club team has participated in an international tournament since 2007 when the Miami Tropics of the ABA League participated in the FIBA Americas League. The Austin Spurs will be the first US-based franchise to participate in the IC, and the first since the San Antonio Spurs played in the 1999 McDonald's Tournament to play in a truly intercontinental tournament.

The addition of Austin is a nice one, perhaps they can look into bringing in the Asian or African champs next go around.

It's not the level of the McDonald's tournament, but on paper it's probably a more balanced competition, after all if AEK or Austin winds up winning it's silly to demand a Euroleague or NBA team participate.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

AEK wound up winning, dominating both matches. Austin really disappointed.

FIBA is in fact thinking of inviting the Asian and African champions next year.

“This Cup is part of a project with which FIBA seeks to promote and raise the level of world club competitions. We hope that, for the next edition, we can welcome the champions of the Asia and Africa leagues,” explained Muratore. “This renaissance of the Intercontinental Cup here in Rio is the first step on a path that leads to a tournament that is more and more inclusive and, at the same time, competitive”.
      RIO DE JANEIRO (Brazil) – The Intercontinental Cup reverberates in Rio de Janeiro. The players fight for every chance at the ball at Arena Carioca 1, the same stadium that welcomed all world basketball
      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Hello, Basketball lovers!

A friend of mine wants to rewatch a few matches from this championship and asked me to locate them on the internet for him, I could find the ones he wanted but not this one.

Does anybody know where I can find it or does anybody happen to have it? We'd be glad if someone could upload it or point towards it. Cheers!Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information