Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv vs. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 58-42
    AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milan vs. Zalgiris Kaunas 54-46
    Real Madrid vs. Anadolu Efes Istanbul 63-47
    Khimki Moscow Region vs. Bayern Munich 55-45
    Darussafaka Tefken Istanbul vs. KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz 38-62
    Buducnost VOLI Podgorica vs. Herbalife Gran Canaria 55-45
    FC Barcelona Lassa vs. CSKA Moscow 52-48
    THERE IS NO GOD.

Maybe we shouldn't use Vesely to make it a fair game. What do you think ''Oly_fan''? We won at Piraeus without Vesely after all and he is the worst offensive center in EL.

Maccabi is slightly favorite.

Milan is slightly favorite.

Madrid is heavily favorite (especially after Buducnost they can't underestimate any team), and I would be surprise if I see anything lower than +10 difference.

Khimki is slightly favorite

Baskonia is heavily favorite.

Buducnost is slightly favorite, I would say heavily but I can't be sure how consistent that Buducnost can play after the Madrid victory.

CSKA is slightly favorite, although I wouldn't be surprise to see a Barca victory due to Itoudis's terrible coaching performance on this season.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
      We won at Piraeus without Vesely after all
      You won in Piraeus cause of a false foul for 3 Fts on Sloukas.

Comment

So Pitino says Maccabi is playing the best basketball
        Slow down mate

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
          Maybe we shouldn't use Vesely to make it a fair game.
          Yeah, we'll blow you out if you use him, I imagine it will be a bit closer if you let him sit in the stands.

Your choice anyway, the good thing is you'll be playing at home so the bus trip shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            Yeah, we'll blow you out if you use him, I imagine it will be a bit closer if you let him sit in the stands.

Your choice anyway, the good thing is you'll be playing at home so the bus trip shouldn't be too bad.
            If Oly somehow wins, you'll say "I told you so". And if Oly loses again, I'm sure again you'll find a missed foul or something to justify why great Oly lost. They otherwise don't lose, except for the 7 times they did.
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
              Slow down mate
              he just said the true
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                And if Oly loses again, I'm sure again you'll find a missed foul or something to justify why great Oly lost.
                Why be sure? Maybe the calls will all be great.

Many games we lost fair. We were terrible against Dacka, Real was just better in Madrid etc.
                The Fener game obviously wasn't one of these, we lost thanks to a series of phantom calls, flops getting rewarded and so on.
                Why are you having such a problem admitting that? Do you feel insecure about your team?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                  Slow down mate
                  His comments, that I've seen, are all complimentary about the opponents. a bit too much. Same thing with Blatt. So no surprises.

But, in general, I find the rounded speech and the "apparent" lack of involvement of the head coaches in the US a bit weird. Most NBA coaches instructions during a time-out for example are a joke imho "we gotta play harder, box-out guys, rebound the ball, pass the ball, now go get'em!" This is cheerleading, not coaching. I assume they put this facade for the outside world.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Why be sure? Maybe the calls will all be great.

Many games we lost fair. We were terrible against Dacka, Real was just better in Madrid etc.
                    The Fener game obviously wasn't one of these, we lost thanks to a series of phantom calls, flops getting rewarded and so on.
                    Why are you having such a problem admitting that? Do you feel insecure about your team?
                    It was a single call (Sloukas 3) that you cried about initially, now it has evolved to a series of phantom calls. I assume you'll say referees personally hit Spanoulis before the end of the season.

Why would I be insecure? Yes, it is annoying to see some fans like you being so condescending after we lost to CSKA and complained about Javor, and now do a complete U turn and cry about a call when you lost at home. But insecurity? Nah. Though Oly fans might feel insecure after all the big words during the summer and the team not going well now, and crying about a referee call might be the defense mechanism to justify losing at home. Who knows?
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      His comments, that I've seen, are all complimentary about the opponents. a bit too much. Same thing with Blatt. So no surprises.

But, in general, I find the rounded speech and the "apparent" lack of involvement of the head coaches in the US a bit weird. Most NBA coaches instructions during a time-out for example are a joke imho "we gotta play harder, box-out guys, rebound the ball, pass the ball, now go get'em!" This is cheerleading, not coaching. I assume they put this facade for the outside world.
                      to my taste correctly recognized. I decreasingly like his tone about his own team. He should take more responsibility even he is new and not always deliver the players or making fun of them like in Kaunas that they trying to mutch 3pt although they can not shoot..(he wish that the reporter who understand that come to the cambine and tell his team that) ... sometimes it's better to shut up.
                      I think he does not really done his homework about Euro Basket and Panathinaikos. I do not want to make a premature decision about him and Pana but for right now I become more disgruntled. He communicate too much or not mutch usable.
                      Euroleague basketball is much more tactical and team-shaped than what he taught in the US I dont know if he understand or appreciate that.
                      Today Lojeski expressed a lack of self-confidence regarding the 3Pointer of the entire team. An indication that Pitino is not taking the right path with his comments ?
                      The game against Maccabi is a Do Or Die game, the away win has to come otherwise the odds of getting to top8 are very low to not saying over. For the upcomming games Keith Langford would have to be ready and follow up on his form so that Pana has any serious options in a possible top8. For tomorrow's game it will be interesting to see if the newcomers will be effective. Especially Killpatrick is an exciting player for me.

Comment

It was a single call (Sloukas 3) that you cried about initially, now it has evolved to a series of phantom calls. I assume you'll say referees personally hit Spanoulis before the end of the season.

Why would I be insecure? Yes, it is annoying to see some fans like you being so condescending after we lost to CSKA and complained about Javor, and now do a complete U turn and cry about a call when you lost at home. But insecurity? Nah. Though Oly fans might feel insecure after all the big words during the summer and the team not going well now, and crying about a referee call might be the defense mechanism to justify losing at home. Who knows?
                        It was that single call that we complain but it was a game deciding call.Most Oly fans anticipated that this team would even strugle to get into Top8.Regarding the lack of quality and quantity in certain spots,the fact that this team has a serious chance to even finish 4th makes this season succesfull.Blatt will be judged in his second season.

Comment

I'll say that the referees saw that and thought it was legal defense.

Comment

I'll say that the referees saw that and thought it was legal defense.
                            We cant complain about every single false call.We get some also.But the one on Sloukas was infuriating and a game decider.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
                              We cant complain about every single false call.We get some also.But the one on Sloukas was infuriating and a game decider.
                              Not in that game. And this -being one example- isn't a 60% hands, 40% ball thing either. It's 100% face and there are 3 refs on the court with a specific task.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information