Olympiacos v Khimki
    Maccabi v Barcelona
    Gran Canaria v Fener
    Efes v Daçka
    Buducnost v Real Madrid
    Zalgiris v Panathinaikos
    Baskonia v Milano

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Are we going to play Canaria game at 23:00 local time? What kind of stupid schedule is this?
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 TBL Champion ---
    --- 2016, 2018 Euroleague Final ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Are we going to play Canaria game at 23:00 local time? What kind of stupid schedule is this?
    21 CET is 20 WET, am I wrong?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    21 CET is 20 WET, am I wrong?
    you may be right, but 21:00 CET is 23:00 Turkish time.
    it used to be +1hr, now it's +2, since TR government decided to quit winter/summer time schedule.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    you may be right, but 21:00 CET is 23:00 Turkish time.
    it used to be +1hr, now it's +2, since TR government decided to quit winter/summer time schedule.
    When I read "local time" I think about the location where the game is set, thus, the schedule didn't look weird to me.

Don't think you can blame EL for this: if I were a CAN supporter, I'd be pissed to play 6pm on a weekday WET to satisfy turkish TV/Fan...
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Vesely with a smooth 3 pointer... Run for cover the end is near
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

i cant remember when we palyed such a perimetral basket. with this system i always wrotediba culd be a rising star.cant imagine landesberg...
    very good job by the coach. when i criticize him ididnt consider that changing mentality to a team and a club who just played painty americna 70's bball during our whole history, was an hard job. now i can see his same oly's org on court. very good.
    Last edited by maccabeo; 01-17-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Bobby Dixon hitting the clutch shots again....Gotta give it to the guy he's got ice in his veins.

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    i cant remember when we payed such a perimetral basket. with this system i always wrotediba culd be a rising star.cant imagine landesberg...
    very good job by the coach. when i criticize him ididnt consider that changing mentality to a team and a club who just played painty americna 70's bball during our whole history, was an hard job. now i can see his same oly's org on court. very good.
    Is... Is this... A compliment for Maccabi by maccabeo? The things you see o.o
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Vesely is the true MVP.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 TBL Champion ---
    --- 2016, 2018 Euroleague Final ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

i cant remember when we payed such a perimetral basket. with this system i always wrotediba culd be a rising star.cant imagine landesberg...
    You dont take a second tier roster to 2 EL finals by simple luck...

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Is... Is this... A compliment for Maccabi by maccabeo? The things you see o.o
    oh yes friend. thats the kind of basket i love and thats the kind of basket u must play i europe. this is a rare european bball show by mta and even lately our org was much more european, so yes a rare compliment by me because it was an incredible rarity to watch such a ball moviment in tel aviv

Quote Originally Posted by berry View Post
    You dont take a second tier roster to 2 EL finals by simple luck...
    again ,we never played like this even when we had dream team

Bayern lost the game because Radonjic fell asleep and let Radosevic play center against Bolomboy.
    Cska looks so average, not F4 material. They'll probably look to make some signings depending on who's available.

Maccabi is 7-3 after starting 1-8 btw.

i cant remember when we palyed such a perimetral basket. with this system i always wrotediba culd be a rising star.cant imagine landesberg...
    Hahahaha. I always thought to myself, how many games Maccabi have to win so Maccabeo suddenly will claim that now Maccabi playing perimetral basketball.
    Just for you information in the last 3 wins Maccabi shot less for 3 pointers and score the same amount of 3 pointers as in the 3 games Euroleague games of Spahija.
    If you consider that Maccabi scoring more now, you basically understand that while they shoot the same from 3 the increment in 2pt shooting makes Maccabi score more.

Crucial game for Zalgiris. Defeat is not an option. Good news - Wolters is back, he is one of the three most important players, along with White and Davies. We defeated PAO in OAKA, so we can do it again. We have to win all five games at home, and at least to grab two more victories in away games.

Quote Originally Posted by Metec View Post
    Hahahaha. I always thought to myself, how many games Maccabi have to win so Maccabeo suddenly will claim that now Maccabi playing perimetral basketball.
    Just for you information in the last 3 wins Maccabi shot less for 3 pointers and score the same amount of 3 pointers as in the 3 games Euroleague games of Spahija.
    If you consider that Maccabi scoring more now, you basically understand that while they shoot the same from 3 the increment in 2pt shooting makes Maccabi score more.
    error. i always criticize mta philosophy also when we get f4 . in last matches mta played much much more perimetral tha ever. is not something concerning how many point we scored by 3. i'm not sure mta's 3p attempting average under sfair is te same as spahjia, but there is a bg BUT. Yes under spahja we shot by three much more than last years, but compared with the actual ball moviment, we are much much more organized. now we move the ball for shooters. before ,shooters simply tried desperate triples. never easy shoot. now sfair is clearing working to give good chances for shooters , moving the ball like in whole europe is happening since at least 20 years.

What we saw for this 18 weeks is prevalently boring,wild and withoyt great quality basketball.Some clubs start in good direction but later failed,Panathinaikos,Baskonia .Yesterevening,played Maccabi-Barcelona,game from circus , Maccabi inst surprise,but Barcelona with great players and coach is also wild team,who tactically is rudimentary ,indiviudally players are under their level .

Also is worrying how many teams are based on tactic,organization and collective ,its Zalgiris which this season hadnt success ,partially Gran Canaria , Fenerbahce and Cska ,but they had great individual quality .So,state of European basketball isnt well ,Euroleague like plenty best competition in Europe,is scarse watchable .Of course ,again need to mention,system of competiton.Who had the energy watch yet 12 weeks .We probably will watch partially ,because we hadnt anything else better ,because national leagues are degradated and Eurocup is on medium level .But doesnt means so many games is good for players for play and for public .

Problematically is except Zalgiris doesnt exist club with great system all around Europe who is ready for relatively big results .Past years,tbere are Partizan,Bamberg,Cantu,Cibona,Crvena Zvezda,Valencia, also Olympiacos and Maccabi won Euroleague with sixth of seventh budget in Europe ,now this cant happened .All that,lowered delight wathcing basketball .I watched basketball to many years to stop watch now and isnt so problematic to stop watcj but when I watch game I feel melancholy and visible is fall of basketbal,loosing identity,quality is disputable,clubs stragecially does some nebulous decision .

WOW Zoosman!
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Vesely with a smooth 3 pointer... Run for cover the end is near
    you know this, but just saying, he used to make plenty of them regularly in the past.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast