Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 18

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Melih learned a lot of things in Fener, I can't say the reason was being an Efes product, just like Dogus Balbay learned a lot of things in Efes and it's not the reason because he is a Fener product.
    I didn't say Melih improved because he's an Efes product. I meant I liked him since the beginning, esp when i found out he was an Efes product. similar to countless other players.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Maybe it’s cause Cska isn’t doing well this season

Quote Originally Posted by R1ou View Post
    You missed the whole story, I'm not taking anything away from him but I'm wondering why to constantly saying Itoudis doesn't do a good job in CSKA while there's not a big difference compared to Obradovic's career in Fener.

Saying Melih is an efes product is like saying Zara is Turkish just because they’re selling a couple of shirts made in turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I didn't say Melih improved because he's an Efes product. I meant I liked him since the beginning, esp when i found out he was an Efes product. similar to countless other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    Saying Melih is an efes product is like saying Zara is Turkish just because they’re selling a couple of shirts made in turkey
    Inditex, Zara is a shop from INDITEX, such as Pull and Bear, Stradivarius or Bershka. For not reason Amancio Ortega is the richest man in Spain (although not making the clothes in Spain is having a bad impacto on the sales here).

I know
    My claim was both statements were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Inditex, Zara is a shop from INDITEX, such as Pull and Bear, Stradivarius or Bershka. For not reason Amancio Ortega is the richest man in Spain (although not making the clothes in Spain is having a bad impacto on the sales here).

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    I know
    My claim was both statements were wrong
    well, I don't want to get into this unnecessary discussion. He was born 1990. Was in Efes's youth system from 1999-08. from age 9 to age 18. become pro with Efes. whatever this makes him.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Melih is not a product. He is human.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    You must be joking not me. Last 7 games in RS between CSKA and Oly;

6 win for CSKA
    1 win for Oly

Surely they must feel ''inferiority complex'' after looking at these games , this is the team who never missed a F4 since 2011.

The reason why they lose to Oly in F4 only, because they underestimate them, not only CSKA, but media, fans etc, which creates pressure on them. Oly fans likes to create this kind of inferiority complex by complaining about refs and budgets, so they show themselves weak against CSKA, forcing them to underestimate.
    Jeez... Ok, I've got it. it's just time wasting. It's obviously personal matters against one club/fans than some sane thoughts. Since I rarely come to IBN, I somehow forgot about such stuff. My bad

CSKA is usually the best team in regular season and play off. So, it's normal that they must play under big pressure when 1 game decides your season. It's not about Oly, they also lost against Maccabi few seasons ago.

This season they are pretty bad for their standards, all players except Clyburn are in bad shape. Maybe this will be helpful on F4...

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    CSKA is usually the best team in regular season and play off. So, it's normal that they must play under big pressure when 1 game decides your season. It's not about Oly, they also lost against Maccabi few seasons ago.

This season they are pretty bad for their standards, all players except Clyburn are in bad shape. Maybe this will be helpful on F4...
    That's not the only problem, some greek friends here claims that Fener is close CSKA and Madrid in terms of budget in here, which is ridiculous. CSKA always had the greatest budget, by far, and now Madrid and Barca are close to them, not us.

Yet they uses terms like ''top 3 budget'' etc. as if we're close to them.

We're the 4th greatest budget this year, we're not even in the top 3. Also teams like Maccabi, Milan and Khimki are close to us.
    FENERBAHÇE İSTANBUL
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 TBL Champion ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post

There was Vatunin's interview recently, when Zalgiris faced CSKA. He complained that for a big club like CSKA current EL format is not fair, current Final4 format especially. He said that regular season is like waiting process for CSKA. Nobody in club cares about RS, everyone thinks about May (Final4 of course) already.
    So if you are preparing yourself for smth whole season long, no wonder that players can't focus on each match of 30 games marathon, also, as you wrote, this way it's really hard to withstand the pressure when Final4 starts. There're no weak teams, budget doesn't matter much, psychology starts to take over and that's really important factor. I've read/seen tons of Vatunin's interviews before the F4 games, especially when CSKA was failing to win the title again and again, he looked pale, tension was so visible, it's impossible for players not to feel it too and it was big obstacle lot of times. So it's fun to read that CSKA could underestimate smth, especially a club which showed some guts and kicked your ass few times already under such circumstances. This year CSKA looks even more vulnerable. Leaders aged, no new decent additions were made...

CSKA has no fan support. Probably their only season ticket holder is some rich club owner.
    It’s not easy to motivate players without a full arena and fan support.
    That’s their main problem.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456