Fener v Zalgris
    Madrid v Oly
    CSKA v MTA
    Buducnost v Dacka
    Bayern v Milan
    Baskonia v Canaria
    Barca v Pana
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Just curious, why Baskonia - Gran Canaria plays tomorrow, not tonight? I mean both played their games on Tuesday, it was always Tuesday->Thursday and Wednesday -> Friday. Now extra rest day

Comment

Referbahce at it again.

Comment

You are pathetic, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
          Referbahce at it again.
          Crympiacos at it again.
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

A bit off topic, but does anyone know which company makes the Zalgiris uniforms for this season?

Comment

Once again we see how Davies is superior to Vesely... He was so effective that Saras took him out of the game to play fair
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Once again we see how Davies is superior to Vesely... He was so effective that Saras took him out of the game to play fair
                Vesely is like Davies's big brother.
                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                  He was so effective that Saras took him out of the game to play fair
                  You are aware other people might have also seen the game right?

We're playing near perfect but Real is making everything! That little zone thingy in the end was interesting, we first played it against AEK last week but I'm sure we're ve been practicing it all season long.
                  Campazzo is a top all-around pg.

Comment

We're playing near perfect but Real is making everything! That little zone thingy in the end was interesting, we first played it against AEK last week but I'm sure we're ve been practicing it all season long.
                    Yes, unlike your referee obsession, I was kidding about that. Still, Davies got a lesson tonight.

Campazzo has really developed this year, I for one didn't expect that much, despite the departure of Doncic.
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Our D is like a black hole.You dont call that "near perfect"...

Comment

What one thing are you doing perfect??

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
                          Our D is like a black hole.You dont call that "near perfect"...
                          I'd call it more than perfect considering we played Bogris and Leday 40 minutes at the center position. Like, what did you expect?

Comment

I'd call it more than perfect considering we played Bogris and Leday 40 minutes at the center position. Like, what did you expect?
                            LeDay was the topscorer, and Bogrus the 3rd one (nice game by him). Who is really bad is Mantzaris, Campazzo absolutely destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
                              What one thing are you doing perfect??
                              51.5 fg%, 22/7 assist/turnovers.

Of course any post-up or pick and roll possesion by Real would be a sure basket. You'd have to be clueless to expect or hope different.
                              Then again, most fener fans discovered basketball 2 years ago so...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information