Spanoulis is easily the worst guard offensively

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanoulis is easily the worst guard offensively

He cant finish alley oops and cant dunk.
    Dogus Balbay is easily the best guard offensively, and can do very nice blocks on the defensive side.

Take me down to the paradise city where the fans are friendly and the girls are pretty.

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle.

Comment

His Assists/Turnovers rate is 1.6 which makes him 27th among all guards. For comparison even Mike James in 3, De Colo is 2, and Beaubois is 1.8

He shoots 44% in 2pt shots (32th among guards, worse than Calathes(!)) and 37% in 3pt shots (26th among guards).

Yeah, he is terrible.
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Yes, you are right, his assists/turnovers rate is terrible, especially during the past 3-4 years. His decisions are not as smart as they used to be.

He is a good player, but not the best I agree.
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Fans wars.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              Fans wars.
              They are the best, especially those that go international and cross borders.
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Couldn't have picked a worse target, Spanoulis is obviously the best ever and there can be no discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by oly_fan View Post
                  couldn't have picked a worse target, spanoulis is obviously the best ever and there can be no discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by drzimtimiesto View Post
                    Take me down to the paradise city where the fans are friendly and the girls are pretty.
                    Now I made me wanna play some Burnout Paradise City.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Spanoulis is overrated I know.
                      FENERBAHÇE
                      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Spanoulis is the cancer of Oly this year amd last year. He used to be a great player but he could understand he is an old and finished player and he should retire. His defence is laughable his shooting percentage are terrible amd Oly is better team without him right now. Some old legends dont accept that they are old and non-profitable sucj as Spanoulis and Navarro

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                          Spanoulis is overrated I know.
                          U no, w/out hines, printezis, dunston...he could not make those assists, those balls would hit some spectator all the time. And people still call him a good guard! I will not even mention about his reckless drives and threes when his team needed a decent game play!

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                            Couldn't have picked a worse target, Spanoulis is obviously the best ever and there can be no discussion.
                            I know if 3D was an olympiakos player he would be the greatest. he played for PAO so... who ever wears the oly jersey is the best ever no discussion. if göksenin köksal played for oly he would be the greatest too...

also vesely sucks in offense despite nailing some step backs and making some assists last night. pretty understandable. he is not also an oly player, worse, he plays for a turkish team! what a loser that vesely is!
                            sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Joke aside, Spanoulis became the all-time first in assists in Greek league after yesterday's game, while he is already first in points scored, first in assists in Euroleague and needs about 200+ points to surpass Navaro in points scored. Of course he is not great for the last couple of years (save for some games when he does his magic and even though I must say that the level of play that he maintains is truly amazing considering his age) but all the above combined with his team accomplishments and clutch moments make him a true legend, arguably Euroleague GOAT.

Please continue

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information