Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88

Thread: Vesely is easily the worst center offensively

  1. #41
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Other 15 teams are fucking stupid for not bringing in a greater athlete from the States then... There should be hundreds of athletes better than Vesely all over the world, if that is his only quality.
    Unfortunately nobody even half decent doesn’t want to play in Europe. Not even Udoh.
    previously known as Beno

  2. #42
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,018
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markkanen View Post
    Agree. The right title should be: "Vesely isn't the best center offensively".
    the title is an obviously calculated choice, aiming to provoke (Fener fans). Light trolling can be fun (such as the Spanoulis thread).

    No player is perfect. If one has the time, he can probably find some stat that shows Jordan was the worst among top 5 guards of his time.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,039
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Let's see the FT percentage of the better offensive centers according to this Oly_fan;

    Brandon Davies: 78/107 - %72.9
    Nikola Milutinov: 37/50 - %74
    Gustavo Ayon: 11/19 - %57.9
    Arturas Gudaitis: 86/107 - %80.4
    Tornike Shengelia: 47/78 - %60.3
    Vincent Poirier: 29/39 - %74.4


    Let's see the MVP candidate but also ''the worst offensive center''s FT percentage on this season;

    Jan Vesely: 67/79 - %84.8

    Hey look, the ''worst offensive center'' has the best offensive statistic ...

    Let's see the another statistic, if they can pass offensively;

    Vincent Poirier: 16 games 16 assists; 1 assist per game
    Tornike Shengelia: 15 games 30 assists; 2 assists per game
    Brandon Davies : 16 games 33 assists; 2.1 assists per game
    Nikola Milutinov: 16 games 25 assists; 1.6 assists per game
    Arturas Gudaitis: 16 games 7 assists; 0.4 assists per game


    Let's see the worst offensive center's offensive passing ability;

    Jan Vesely: 15 games 41 assists; 2.7 assists per game

    Something is not right
    Last edited by Tevfik1907; 01-05-2019 at 05:22 AM.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  4. #44
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Good FT% makes Vesely very efficient player, not offensive juggernaut.

    About assisting. Make the wild guess, who has the best 3 points % in Euroleague? And then ask yourself, how is that connected with Vesely’s having good assists numbers.
    previously known as Beno

  5. #45
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Good FT% makes Vesely very efficient player, not offensive juggernaut.

    About assisting. Make the wild guess, who has the best 3 points % in Euroleague? And then ask yourself, how is that connected with Vesely’s having good assists numbers.
    We had last season "the best 3pt shooter" too but Vesely didn't have this numbers
    Guduric use assists from Vesely if that is your point? It's not true.

    Vesely gave just 3 assists to Guduric this season, but Guduric feed Vesely with 13 assists which wasn't case last season.

    Vesely had 9 assists from Nunnally the whole last season(35 games) In the same time Vesely gave 8 assists to Nunnaly. Is that normal that center and guard have the same number of assists to each other?

    13 assists already from Guduric this season(16 games). Which means that Guduric Assists to Vesely three times more then player who had bigger role then him last season.
    That is why Fener dominate this season, all players help each other to have better numbers. There are no more selfish and limited Americans in the roster.
    Vesely is the same player from last season with just a little bit better ft percentage, he was the best center last season too but he had limited players around him

  6. #46
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    We had last season "the best 3pt shooter" too but Vesely didn't have this numbers
    Guduric use assists from Vesely if that is your point? It's not true.

    Vesely gave just 3 assists to Guduric this season, but Guduric feed Vesely with 13 assists which wasn't case last season.

    Vesely had 9 assists from Nunnally the whole last season(35 games) In the same time Vesely gave 8 assists to Nunnaly. Is that normal that center and guard have the same number of assists to each other?

    13 assists already from Guduric this season(16 games). Which means that Guduric Assists to Vesely three times more then player who had bigger role then him last season.
    That is why Fener dominate this season, all players help each other to have better numbers. There are no more selfish and limited Americans in the roster.
    Vesely is the same player from last season with just a little bit better ft percentage, he was the best center last season too but he had limited players around him
    I didn’t watch all games, but I have watched enough games to know, how he’s getting assists. Nothing wrong with that, but the fact is, that he would had near 0 assists, if he had played for Pao and its brick shooters.
    previously known as Beno

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    We had last season "the best 3pt shooter" too but Vesely didn't have this numbers
    Guduric use assists from Vesely if that is your point? It's not true.

    Vesely gave just 3 assists to Guduric this season, but Guduric feed Vesely with 13 assists which wasn't case last season.

    Vesely had 9 assists from Nunnally the whole last season(35 games) In the same time Vesely gave 8 assists to Nunnaly. Is that normal that center and guard have the same number of assists to each other?

    13 assists already from Guduric this season(16 games). Which means that Guduric Assists to Vesely three times more then player who had bigger role then him last season.
    That is why Fener dominate this season, all players help each other to have better numbers. There are no more selfish and limited Americans in the roster.
    Vesely is the same player from last season with just a little bit better ft percentage, he was the best center last season too but he had limited players around him
    We actually have a limited american in the roster. Not a coincidence it's a Gree- DDD

  8. #48
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    We actually have a limited american in the roster. Not a coincidence it's a Gree- DDD
    True he is limited, but I don't consider him as serious factor in our game in this moment.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    True he is limited, but I don't consider him as serious factor in our game in this moment.
    He is a factor. Marko is playing a lot better after we signed him

  10. #50
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    He is a factor. Marko is playing a lot better after we signed him
    No, Marko plays better after Nunnally left, it's so obvious

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    half of the EL GMs are idiots

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,754
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    half of the EL GMs are idiots
    I don't find that hard to believe.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,039
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Vesely has a message for you.



    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Vesely has a message for you.



    he should use more of these shots, he does very well while training.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    500
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    lets try n keep this thing up so that everyone can see how much one can't understand basketball

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,754
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Vesely has a message for you.



    Lol, that was very nice, thanks.

    25% in the season, Calathes would be jealous.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Lol, that was very nice, thanks.

    25% in the season, Calathes would be jealous.
    %8 shy of spanuli with 4 desperation shots

  18. #58
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,018
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    half of the EL GMs are idiots
    I don't find that hard to believe.
    according to that survey;
    - the most spectacular players are D. Williams (what?) and Mike James (what??).
    - the best breakout season is by Micic and Mike James (WTF??)
    - the best clutch player is Mike James (lol)

    I think James simply hacked the voting.

    and the MVP (Vesely) has no visible votes in any of the sub-categories.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  19. #59
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,251
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    according to that survey;
    - the most spectacular players are D. Williams (what?) and Mike James (what??).
    - the best breakout season is by Micic and Mike James (WTF??)
    - the best clutch player is Mike James (lol)

    I think James simply hacked the voting.

    and the MVP (Vesely) has no visible votes in any of the sub-categories.
    It only makes sense that 15 other GMs want Milano to keep James in his current role.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  20. #60
    Senior Member bukefalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    916
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Vesely will send mvp trophy to you at end of regular season.
    Then try to do your best and open another bullshit thread.

    You are getting funny with your Fenerbahce complex.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •