Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vesely is easily the worst center offensively

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    This thread is absolutely bullshit. Only posts about refs, laughs on Calathes and Vesely,
    It's almost impressive how the subject of this thread somehow turned to Jan Vesely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    It's almost impressive how the subject of this thread somehow turned to Jan Vesely.
    I blame Bob for that, but I might have derailed it a bit too
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    His shooting card, http://overbasket.com/rsplayers.php?...=000925&cmp=EL

He made 9 middle range shots this year. Davies made it 20.
    So whatt ???

Vesely used 175 shoots, Davies 288. Vesely's using % of mid range shots %11, Davies %15. There is not huge differences.

By the way you used he only information they favours you again . Here is the others. Yeah Vesely dont have mid-range shot lol

Vesely 9 / 19
    Gudaitis 0 / 2
    Ayon 1 / 5
    Tavares 1 / 4
    Dunston 2 / 6
    Poirier 7 / 18
    Milutinov 5 / 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    So whatt ???

Vesely used 175 shoots, Davies 288. Vesely's using % of mid range shots %11, Davies %15. There is not huge differences.

By the way you used he only information they favours you again . Here is the others. Yeah Vesely dont have mid-range shot lol

Vesely 9 / 19
    Gudaitis 0 / 2
    Ayon 1 / 5
    Tavares 1 / 4
    Dunston 2 / 6
    Poirier 7 / 18
    Milutinov 5 / 14
    People are right, we derailed the thread, so this is my final answer, yes those players don’t have midrange shots, but they’re great rebounders, rim protectors or post up players, one of those or some combination of that. Vesely isn’t great in anything. But that’s only my opinion. I might be wrong and he will go in NBA next year and destroy the scene.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I blame Bob for that, but I might have derailed it a bit too
    All that started with me saying that Real is the worst matchup for Fener, because of Tavares. Sun has fallen from the sky after this blasphemous statement. The guilt is clearly on me.
    previously known as Beno

People are right, we derailed the thread, so this is my final answer, yes those players don’t have midrange shots, but they’re great rebounders, rim protectors or post up players, one of those or some combination of that. Vesely isn’t great in anything. But that’s only my opinion. I might be wrong and he will go in NBA next year and destroy the scene.
    vesely is pretty good at off the ball situations and the best big passer in the league with Ayon. he is also the only big who can stand in front of the guards since "the" udoh is gone.

saying vesely is not great anything is an over exaggeration. he is great for EL.

I also agree with you about vesely at somepoint but you are straight forward hating the guy. he is unorthodox that's all I can say, and he is good.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Vesely is great at standing against guards at perimeter defence. This is huge aspect at todays basketball. Also he is very agile for his size. This is another important aspect nowadays. His motor and energy make differences. Very good finisher at paint. These aspect are more important post skills. Also he is not a bad rebounder. Our defence strategy is switching and rotating. So there is no one camping under the rim. That is why even a great rebounder Lauvergne doesnt have big rb average. At our system Poirier or Gudaitis will not have same rebound numbers. This is not Vesely's weakness , the weak side of our defensive strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    vesely is pretty good at off the ball situations and the best big passer in the league with Ayon. he is also the only big who can stand in front of the guards since "the" udoh is gone.

saying vesely is not great anything is an over exaggeration. he is great for EL.

I also agree with you about vesely at somepoint but you are straight forward hating the guy. he is unorthodox that's all I can say, and he is good.
    If you will feel better, I didn’t like him in Partizan, I didn’t like him in Nba and I don’t like him in Fener. He’s classic Obra’s worker. For sure very useful, but I don’t like that kind of basketball players.
    previously known as Beno

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345