Real Madrid v Maccabi
    Gran Canaria v Khimki
    Fener v Baskonia
    Zalgiris v CSKA
    Olympiacos v Panathinaikos
    Barça v Daçka

ot: happy new years everyone!
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Lets see how coach Pitino is going to react in the most hostile environment of his entire career.
    It should be interesting if Pana continues to show the same energy as in the game with the Russians...

Happy new year to everyone!! I wish to you and to your families the very best.
    ------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let what other people think decide who you are."

Dennis Rodman

Comment

If Oly loses this game after losing to Dacka, then Blatt's future in Piraeus will be questioned. They are slightly favorite and their fans can't accept another defeat.

Real, Fener, Efes, Milan, Madrid and Barca are heavy favorites.

Zalgris vs. CSKA, CSKA is slightly favorite due to Zalgris's bad situation, I didn't expect them to lose at Canaria, I would say CSKA is the heavy favorite if they weren't playing terrible at Athens.

Gran Canaria vs. Khimki, Canaria is slighlty favorite.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
        If Oly loses this game after losing to Dacka, then Blatt's future in Piraeus will be questioned. They are slightly favorite and their fans can't accept another defeat.

Real, Fener, Efes, Milan, Madrid and Barca are heavy favorites.

Zalgris vs. CSKA, CSKA is slightly favorite due to Zalgris's bad situation, I didn't expect them to lose at Canaria, I would say CSKA is the heavy favorite if they weren't playing terrible at Athens.

Gran Canaria vs. Khimki, Canaria is slighlty favorite.
        Kavaliauskas is one of the guys you want to rely on when you playing against CSKA. He's on injury, and even if he will have any playing time he's going to be out of shape. Marius Grigonis questionable as well, losing him makes it harder in the defensive-end against elite back-court.

Comment

If Oly loses this game after losing to Dacka, then Blatt's future in Piraeus will be questioned.
          Not really.

Comment

This I hear in Turkish media, even in some pretty good podcasts too, and I don't understand. if Oly stays out of playoffs, maybe. Same thing with Itoudis. I don't think it's gonna happen during the season, if it ever happens.

that's too heavy emphasis on half-season results, which does not actually mean that much. Many Efes fans for example want Ataman out at the end of the season, even though he seems to have improved the results considerably.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Blatt's position is secure, no matter what happens this year.
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

I'd really like a win for Žalgiris, because already too many games lost at home to expect top 8,and always pleasant to win versus CSKA, but this has really few chances to happen. As you said Kaunas is in a bad situation because of all those important injuries, but in addition to that, CSKA is/was in a bad strike and will clearly need to end that and start 2019 with a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                  This I hear in Turkish media, even in some pretty good podcasts too, and I don't understand. if Oly stays out of playoffs, maybe. Same thing with Itoudis. I don't think it's gonna happen during the season, if it ever happens.

that's too heavy emphasis on half-season results, which does not actually mean that much. Many Efes fans for example want Ataman out at the end of the season, even though he seems to have improved the results considerably.
                  Ataman sent right players end of season and created almost best team in this short period. I dont like him as a person, but not many of coaches could do what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    This I hear in Turkish media, even in some pretty good podcasts too, and I don't understand.
                    Do they think losing to Dacka is such a big deal? We have terrible losses every season. The worst one was when Davide Pascolo of all people obliterated us a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
                      Ataman sent right players end of season and created almost best team in this short period. I dont like him as a person, but not many of coaches could do what he did.
                      Ataman is doing "generally" good job, but losses against Real Madrid at home and Barca away was mostly by his poor coaching. On the other hand win vs Fenerbahce was by his good coaching.
                      The point that I criticize him is overusing some players too much - Micic, Dunston, Moerman. They are used 30+ minutes on all games (domestic & euroleague) and not giving enough chance to local players...
                      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        Do they think losing to Dacka is such a big deal? We have terrible losses every season. The worst one was when Davide Pascolo of all people obliterated us a couple years ago.
                        I can only speculate that they may be thinking Oly's record this year, as a powerhouse and after hiring a top coach like Blatt, is not as impressive (as they expected). so they may be thinking Oly fans/managers are not happy.

Comment

before the season started, you'd think Larkin is gonna rock, and Micic would try to get back-up minutes. It's the complete opposite, Larkin is given minutes (he doesn't deserve), and the entire team is trying to collect his pieces. Great game by Moerman when needed. Anderson also played like he heard Efes is looking for a replacement.

Comment

Campazzo making another unintentional move and getting wilbekin out this time

Comment

Macabbi was better than in TelAviv, but in the last quarter, most of their attacks ended in turnovers. Great game by Ayón (Tyus great warrior), TT and Randolph. Rudy is in his second youth, and Llull had an irregular game (he did a double double at the end).

About Mac, Bryant is good, but really soft. Roll with 6/7 from 3pt had a great night. Wilbekin who was wonderful at Dacka, seems another player, although he GOT injured in a play WITH Rudy.

Avdija and Zoosman could get more minutes. Mac should watch more to the european market, insteaf of signing average americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information