Thread: FIBA Asia 2021

Default FIBA Asia 2021

FIBA Asia 2021 qualification starts in Nov 2019 (6 games, 3 windows 'Nov2019, Feb2020, Nov2020').

12 teams from west and central Asia will be divided in 4 groups and the top 2 from each qualify directly while the 3rd play against 3rds from the other group... , according to the fiba ranking the pots should be as following (same applies for east Asia and Oceania, 12 teams divided into 4 groups etc..):

Pot 1
    Lebanon
    Iran
    Jordan

Pot 2
    Qatar
    India
    Khazakhstan

Pot 3
    Iraq
    Syria
    Palestine

Pot 4
    Saudi Arabia
    Bahrain
    Sri Lanka

We are in group with Bahrain, India and Iraq. I would play this games without naturalized player. Save money.

Quote Originally Posted by eshmawi View Post
    We are in group with Bahrain, India and Iraq. I would play this games without naturalized player. Save money.
    Lebanon too many underutilized "talent" maximize exposure without naturalized player and develop and after that evaluate and naturalize a quality player to fill the need.. imo for now still a "big" a scoring one who can impose his presence in 2 ways (majok is a weak offensivbe player)
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

How is Ahmad Ibrahim now? Haven't seen him in a while, I am not sure if he was on the 2017 Asia Cup team.
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.