Radions Kurucs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radions Kurucs

Is Radions Kurucs next Kirilenko? Nah, probably not that good or all around, but he really reminds me of him. Lately 20yo really delivering.

OT: It's time to talk about Latvian BB renaissance - Porzingis, Davis Bertans, Rodions Kurucs already in NBA. Then Anzejs Pasecniks is drafted as 25 pick, Arturs Zagars and other prospects coming up.

Here's highlights:

The list of youngest foreign-born players to start for the Nets reads like a list of players I most want to make highlights for:-Rodions Kurucs, 20 years 312...
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
      Indeed. I watched some more highlights and my comparison with Kirilenko was out of hand a little bit. Kurucs is not a SF/PF player as Kirilenko was, he's a pure traditional SF with surprisingly quick step and aggressive slashes, or maybe even a SG/SF wing for current trends of the NBA (guards getting taller kind of trend, sort of).

OT: I mean Latvia has a dynamic 5-three positions: Porzingis, Davis, Kurucs...doesn't get much better than that.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Strelnieks
        Dairis Bertans
        Timma, Kurucs
        Davis Bertans
        Porzigins, Pasecniks

Latvia can be a strong force in near future if they have all of their players.

Comment

Barselona was stupid enough not to play this guy. Something.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information