Thread: Radions Kurucs

Default Radions Kurucs

Is Radions Kurucs next Kirilenko? Nah, probably not that good or all around, but he really reminds me of him. Lately 20yo really delivering.

OT: It's time to talk about Latvian BB renaissance - Porzingis, Davis Bertans, Rodions Kurucs already in NBA. Then Anzejs Pasecniks is drafted as 25 pick, Arturs Zagars and other prospects coming up.

Here's highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZR5mgrWjLk
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
    Indeed. I watched some more highlights and my comparison with Kirilenko was out of hand a little bit. Kurucs is not a SF/PF player as Kirilenko was, he's a pure traditional SF with surprisingly quick step and aggressive slashes, or maybe even a SG/SF wing for current trends of the NBA (guards getting taller kind of trend, sort of).

OT: I mean Latvia has a dynamic 5-three positions: Porzingis, Davis, Kurucs...doesn't get much better than that.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Strelnieks
    Dairis Bertans
    Timma, Kurucs
    Davis Bertans
    Porzigins, Pasecniks

Latvia can be a strong force in near future if they have all of their players.

Barselona was stupid enough not to play this guy. Something.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Radions Kurucs is a rookie in the NBA. Yet, he's one of the most intriguing young prospects in the league. The Latvian is a strong on-ball defender and can knock down jump shots from deep. He's also a terrific passer for his age and size. Kurucs could become an elite wing defender and 3-point shooter in the NBA.

The 19-year-old is backing up Dario Saric at power forward this season. Kurucs has played in just four games so far, but he's been productive when he's gotten minutes. In 17 minutes per game, Kurucs is averaging 12 points, two rebounds and an assist while shooting 43.3 percent from the field and 53.8 percent from beyond the arc.

Kurucs hasn't played in any of Philadelphia's last three games, which could mean that head coach Brett Brown wants to give him more time to develop before giving him too many minutes this season. However, his hot start shows that he can help the team now if needed.

https://www.tcswebmail.info/ https://www.upsers.fyi/ https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.fyi/