Thread: Radions Kurucs

Default Radions Kurucs

Is Radions Kurucs next Kirilenko? Nah, probably not that good or all around, but he really reminds me of him. Lately 20yo really delivering.

OT: It's time to talk about Latvian BB renaissance - Porzingis, Davis Bertans, Rodions Kurucs already in NBA. Then Anzejs Pasecniks is drafted as 25 pick, Arturs Zagars and other prospects coming up.

Here's highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZR5mgrWjLk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I've recently watched two games of him (vs 76ers and vs Wizards), and he was indeed pretty effective, with game-impacting defense & offense. I didn't know him except for his name, but he looks like a solid player.
    Indeed. I watched some more highlights and my comparison with Kirilenko was out of hand a little bit. Kurucs is not a SF/PF player as Kirilenko was, he's a pure traditional SF with surprisingly quick step and aggressive slashes, or maybe even a SG/SF wing for current trends of the NBA (guards getting taller kind of trend, sort of).

OT: I mean Latvia has a dynamic 5-three positions: Porzingis, Davis, Kurucs...doesn't get much better than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Strelnieks
    Dairis Bertans
    Timma, Kurucs
    Davis Bertans
    Porzigins, Pasecniks

Latvia can be a strong force in near future if they have all of their players.

Barselona was stupid enough not to play this guy. Something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]