Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 581 to 594 of 594

Thread: 2019 PBA All Filipino Cup

  1. #581
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    19,063
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    hope smb will play in fiba asia club championships.. rhodes plus balkman as imports..

  2. #582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    romeo's experience with smb might help him if ever he gets another shot at gilas. He's learning to play within the system. Still plenty to learn but he's starting to take less bad shots and he making more easy passes. And in this series, he started playing pressure D.

  3. #583
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,051
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    hope smb will play in fiba asia club championships.. rhodes plus balkman as imports..
    Yes please

  4. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,806
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Good game from Mags and coach Victolero. That 2Q SMB was totally outplayed and outcoached. But Reavis was the revelation this conference. Who would've thought Reavis would be playing like the 2nd best center in the league at 40. They wouldn't have reached the finals much less game 7 of the finals without his stellar play.

  5. #585
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,338

    Default

    That was all grit by smb as the coaching almost didnt help them in the second quarter its only when the bench came in the third when they got order( imagine romeo was among top assistmen for smb on this game and almost all during this run ). Alex got a performance of a lifetime as he attacked paul lees defense in the stretch..

    theres a stretch that junmar overstaying in the paint and refs not calling 3 secs ditto with magnolias holding game
    Last edited by reamily; 05-16-2019 at 02:15 AM.
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,102
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Wow Junemar has come a long way. I remember during his rookie season, he was pushed by teammate Jay Washington because it seems that JayWash is mad at Junemar for not getting rebounds.

  7. #587
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leoisiah View Post
    Wow Junemar has come a long way. I remember during his rookie season, he was pushed by teammate Jay Washington because it seems that JayWash is mad at Junemar for not getting rebounds.
    The solid game by junmar overshadow the clutch shots made by his team mates, Arwind step up, Ross played solid and Alex was clutch...smb 5 was amazing on game 7, Marcio didnt score a lot but was vital in the last game, the bench (Romeo and Cs chip in) which is very very underrated as you consider that it was avery low scoring game..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  8. #588
    Senior Member fadzki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,708
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    TR finally winning a Championship is good for him, all the pressure of winning a championship is off now.

    will he retire like what he said if SMB wins the All-filipino Cup..

  9. #589
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    10,225
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    TR finally winning a Championship is good for him, all the pressure of winning a championship is off now.

    will he retire like what he said if SMB wins the All-filipino Cup..
    it was a joke as he mentioned in his interview. why would he retire the millions and millions of bonuses is too good. he can buy so many gucci and prada things with that.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  10. #590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,806
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    romeo's experience with smb might help him if ever he gets another shot at gilas. He's learning to play within the system. Still plenty to learn but he's starting to take less bad shots and he making more easy passes. And in this series, he started playing pressure D.
    He seems to be taking a page off his opponent, Barroca. Facilitate, pick your spots on offense and play pesky D.

  11. #591
    Senior Member Alex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bahay
    Posts
    8,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    hope smb will play in fiba asia club championships.. rhodes plus balkman as imports..
    or someone bigger but can deliver like Balkman
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

  12. #592
    Senior Member Brown Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,705
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Agree. On my observation Romeo can get away with a couple of step back 3’s, but he is much better with a catch and shoot 3.

    Romeo’s main downside is his attitude towards his team mates. Kinda thinking what if bigla uminit ulo ni Ross sa kanya? Mapag-patol pa naman si Romeo and takes it personal.

    What was the reason again Romeo wanted out with TNT.

    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    romeo's experience with smb might help him if ever he gets another shot at gilas. He's learning to play within the system. Still plenty to learn but he's starting to take less bad shots and he making more easy passes. And in this series, he started playing pressure D.

  13. #593
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    19,063
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bones View Post
    Agree. On my observation Romeo can get away with a couple of step back 3’s, but he is much better with a catch and shoot 3.

    Romeo’s main downside is his attitude towards his team mates. Kinda thinking what if bigla uminit ulo ni Ross sa kanya? Mapag-patol pa naman si Romeo and takes it personal.

    What was the reason again Romeo wanted out with TNT.
    ego..

  14. #594
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,338

    Default

    Romeo and CS were underrated in the finals series no one can match with the speed of strength of jalalon as ross is matched up with lee..And cs match up better than arwind and at times fajardo
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •