No announcement yet.

2019 PBA draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So columbia probably will draft Go in the gilas draft then get a maganti as the 1st pick in the 1st round

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      they are killing their own business to be honest.
      well it does not say they cannot play for their mother teams but sbp have exclusive rights on them until they be release.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        so perfect 4 for fajardo.. kevon ramas with three points?
        Will they be willing to wait that long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
          I hope youre talking about Matt cause Mike would be bad internationally
          im talking about mike clearly.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
            What would be his role for Gilas though? A 6-1 SF wont cut it moving forward for Gilas... With the abundance of 6-5/6-6SF in the amateur ranks, Mike will just be a glorified Practice playee for Gilas..
            surely not SF. i see him as a defender like an Shooting Guard defender. plays tough defense. yes he is undersized but its good to have him around reserved. make no mistake tho he is not a shoo in. there will be more players in the pool.
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
              im talking about mike clearly.
              well he was the worst ADMU defender in the rotation. He would play with effort but hes too slow to defend 2's much less 3's

Comment

• Originally posted by Spinmove View Post
                Official height of Isaac Go listed is 6'6" 1/4 @ the PBACombine
                damn only 6'6? im kinda surprised. he seems huge in person. or i guess us pinoys are really just small. lol

Comment

• i'm not even sure how mike will make a dent in the pba, more so, gilas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                    I dont understand how people saw this as a deep draft even with the likes of Pasaol and Santillan I found it just average. At least next year should be great.
                    i think this was back when thirdy and kobe were prospective draftees this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
                      i'm not even sure how mike will make a dent in the pba, more so, gilas.
                      he's a off the bench role player at best in the PBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                        well he was the worst ADMU defender in the rotation. He would play with effort but hes too slow to defend 2's much less 3's
                        i dont think so. he certainly isn't the best but i dont think he is the worst.

Comment

i'm not even sure how mike will make a dent in the pba, more so, gilas.
                          he is not an impact player or franchise player. but he surely will be a good role player. di tamad yung bata.

Comment

i think this was back when thirdy and kobe were prospective draftees this year.
                            And the 3x3 guys, Jeremiah Gray etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                              i dont think so. he certainly isn't the best but i dont think he is the worst.
                              He wasnt better defensively than Matt, Thirdy , Wong , Mamuyac, Belangel, Tio.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                                So 6’7 in shoes? Or 6’6.25 with shoes?
                                base on picture the actual height were measured while lying down, so i guess w/o shoes..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information