2019 PBA draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
    He's a 6'5" PF, but one that was raised and trained in a country where 4s and 5s are bigger than him. So he knows how to get buckets in the paint against taller players. He's mastered the reverse layup and kissing the ball high off the glass. And he doesn't get discouraged or surprised when his shot is blocked-- he expects at least some of his shots to be blocked so he's ready to recover the ball after the block or get the offensive rebound and try again.
    If he join the draft, I expect him on the top pick (top 3), I will not surprise if he is the number 1, he is the reincarnation of the real beast, Rudy Hatfield 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
      I hope Justine Baltazar enters this draft class. He is going to be a lottery pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLh...um2lIgU8g6WsVU
      Is he allowed to? Hasn't played a PBADL game

Comment

My prediction for top 5
        1 Munzon
        2 Ravena
        3 Domingo
        4 Pasaol
        5 Go

The future 2019 and 2020 drafts will have much taller players i expect

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
          My prediction for top 5
          1 Munzon
          2 Ravena
          3 Domingo
          4 Pasaol
          5 Go

The future 2019 and 2020 drafts will have much taller players i expect
          domingo won't be eligible until next year (hasn't played in d league).

Comment

Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
            domingo won't be eligible until next year (hasn't played in d league).
            There might still be a conference in the D-League this year when he can play later...All he needs to complete is 7 games...

Comment

Fil-Foreigners need to complete 7 games in the DLeague to be eligible for the PBA.

6''6" Ben Adamos I think might be eligible. Played 2 years at TIP. Then 2 years at San Beda. And will suit up for Perpetual this season.

Mapua's 6'6 Christian Bunag and Letran's 6'6 Christian Fajarito have 2 playing years left in the NCAA.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                oh wow. so deep. baka dadami naa naman mawawalan nang trabaho sa pba next draft.hehe. sa bagay meron naman MPBL.
                Potential busts as well, big men in the amateurs have a hard time making it in the PBA

Comment

Up...
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Deep but not top heavy draft...arvin tolentino, isaac go, thirdy ravena, santi santillan statham munzon, troy rike free for all..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      Deep but not top heavy draft...arvin tolentino, isaac go, thirdy ravena, santi santillan statham munzon, troy rike free for all..
                      pasaol, dionisio, brickman, domingo, tiongson, matt aquino and matt nieto.
                      LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                      Morayta

Comment

Originally posted by tootch View Post
                        pasaol, dionisio, brickman, domingo, tiongson, matt aquino and matt nieto.
                        will the alab boys be allowed to be drafted...and meralco is shooting its foot by selling their draft picks.. Alaska might get a steal in santi or caelan tiongson in the phoenix pick and a star in munzon in its own pick..

Picking Munzon is like a dejavu when a then rookie bong alvarez brought excitement to alaska .
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Roosevelt Adams and Jeremiah Gray

Comment

Originally posted by sausaged View Post
                            Roosevelt Adams and Jeremiah Gray
                            I think Adams Has complied with the requirements I dont know if Gray did so maybe we’ll see Adams get drafted this year.
                            "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                              I think Adams Has complied with the requirements I dont know if Gray did so maybe we’ll see Adams get drafted this year.
                              Adams, I think plays for go for gold, not sure if gray joined the dleague draft. Nevertheless, I believe this years batch is deep in every position.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
                                Kai Sotto will be the top pick in this draft followed by Joshua Munzon then it's a toss up between Domingo, Statham (if he's eligible), Ravena and Pasaol
                                He should be 21 IRC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information