Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Is Joshua Torralba eligible?
    Fiba eligible or draft eligible? Fiba eligibility:Not sure but he was part of rp u16 and rp u18 pool during kiefer's batch. Draft eligibility-no. He is considered fil-am. Same case as cj perez.

Comment

Is Joshua Torralba eligible?
      Guy is 26 and will be due to pba due to old age or pba d league stint.. Fiba eligibility? 90% eligible unless he somehow didnt get passport when he played in seaba or in the u16 training camp
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by blitznutz View Post
        He played in Dleague for hapee. For kobe he could apply for the draft. Over 21 y/o. Played in 2 youth teams. 2012 seaba u16, 2014 fiba u18. Played in 2 senior teams. 2017 Jones cup and 2017 Sea Games.
        Parks also played for NU-BDO in the D-League.
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Barkley Ebona is eligible right? Might be a good late first to second round pick.

Comment

Barkley Ebona is eligible right? Might be a good late first to second round pick.
            Eligible is guess as FEU team joined the PBA D League last Conference, elims was 9 games, aobra na sa 7 games requirement for Locals.

Comment

• Two major names have withdrawn from the 2019 PBA Rookie Draft in Alvin Pasaol and Leonard Santillan. READ MORE
              Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
              Servinio's Blog of Sports
              Servinio's Official YouTube channel
              Servinio's Official TWITTER account
              Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• If the Ateneo boys and everyone involved in 3x3 dont enter, this draft gets really thin really fast. Chauca No. 1 pick?
                Last edited by Sikatrix; 10-01-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

If the Ateneo boys and everyone involved in 3x3 dont enter, this draft gets really thin really fast. Chauca No. 1 pick?
                  I think it depends on the perks. Guys like Munzon can get lucrative perks from their PBA team.

Comment

If the Ateneo boys and everyone involved in 3x3 dont enter, this draft gets really thin really fast. Chauca No. 1 pick?
                    Draft will still be thin even with the Ateneo boys if what teams are looking for are players with superstar numbers

Comment

• what is team draft order if any?
                      no trade of 1st picks in affect already?
                      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post

Two major names have withdrawn from the 2019 PBA Rookie Draft in Alvin Pasaol and Leonard Santillan. READ MORE
                        Pasaol is too short and overweight I don't know why he gets all that publicity about being one of the top potential PBA draft picks he will most likely be just another Jeric Teng good thing he withdrawn he would just ride the bench in the PBA...

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                          Pasaol is too short and overweight I don't know why he gets all that publicity about being one of the top potential PBA draft picks he will most likely be just another Jeric Teng good thing he withdrawn he would just ride the bench in the PBA...
                          Ganoon yung top picks? these guys are unlikely to get a basketball pro contract anywhere in the world if not for having a Philippine passport. that in itself speaks of the level we're talking about here... It's actually a manufactured protected marketplace for entertainment.. rather than serious competitive basketball.
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            Ganoon yung top picks? these guys are unlikely to get a basketball pro contract anywhere in the world if not for having a Philippine passport. that in itself speaks of the level we're talking about here... It's actually a manufactured protected marketplace for entertainment.. rather than serious competitive basketball.
                            this is a PBA thread, so im not sure why you have to bring up them getting a contract in another country. but to answer, some of them would be good enough to play for non basketball countries like Indonesia. of course i think they only allow certain number of non locals...
                            but then again, outside of a handful of players who are currently in the PBA, majority we can say wont get pro contract as well around the world. im not sure why you have to say what you said. wala lng, players arent good enough internationally? what do we do then? shut down PBA even if it was created so Filipinos can watch basketball? wasnt the SBP\BAP or whoever before, the one knocking on PBA's door? or are you suggesting that there is a way to make the hundreds, maybe thousands, kids from the different provinces to be world class players?

not that im protecting PBA, heck I dont even watch it. napahiya pa ako sa isang post dito because of me being clueless of the rule-changes. but why take a jab players who want to get drafted? almost anyone can join the draft as long as they submit the paperwork. nahiritan pa na they cant get a contract abroad. isnt that a good reason why they are applying for the PBA and not those leagues? i agree that changes are needed but I will not hate on people trying to do what they love and trying to make a living out of it as long as its not illegal and does not negatively impact anyone else.
                            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Indonesia doesn't even sign Filipinos anymore...
                              “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                                Indonesia doesn't even sign Filipinos anymore...
                                they stopped? im pretty sure leo avenido played there before. and a couple before him.still, some of our players would be good enough to play there if given a chance.
                                WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                                SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information