• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
    matt nieto - 6'0 pg/sg
    mike nieto - 6'1 sf
    bulanadi - 6'2 sf
    rey suerte - 6'3 sf/sg
    go - 6'6 f/c

seriously, this is our cadets? hahaha. we are again banking on midget basketball.
    dont worry isasala sa february mga yan , some will be lucky to stay, there are 2 more special draft class before wc23 that would cover the manpower for the gilas pool plus the reinforcements.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
      In order for Koaume to be naturalized, you'll need to convince SBP first about his upside. Right now, I think their mindset is "naturalize a finished product," and Ange is far from that at the moment, as good as he is.
      No to be more accurate you need to convince the funders who will process his naturalisation thru congress.,. in reality it's a simple lobbying using kick back benefits as incentive exercise , noting more to be truthful
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        No to be more accurate you need to convince the funders who will process his naturalisation thru congress.,. in reality it's a simple lobbying using kick back benefits as incentive exercise , noting more to be truthful
        If I'm SBP, I will gamble on ange naturalization, there possibility that fiba might declare him as local player instead a naturalized like thon maker of Australia if they weight more on being a home grown talent

Comment

True, but you have to make SBP interested first in the prospect before we can even get to that part. Now if you aware of any news that SBP is interested in that happening, then great.

Comment

• Originally posted by deviant View Post
            dont worry isasala sa february mga yan , some will be lucky to stay, there are 2 more special draft class before wc23 that would cover the manpower for the gilas pool plus the reinforcements.
            Is that confirmed? Then our best local talents better apply next year for the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
              If I'm SBP, I will gamble on ange naturalization, there possibility that fiba might declare him as local player instead a naturalized like thon maker of Australia if they weight more on being a home grown talent
              The last time their rationale in congress was naturalizing Blatche would facilitate knowledge transfer to our bigs like JMF. What reason are they going to give now? They cant say that of Kouame because he learned basketball here. And they cant say we need a tall, long, athletic center to be competitive in the world. You are just proving the naysayers right that we cant be competitive without imports.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                The last time their rationale in congress was naturalizing Blatche would facilitate knowledge transfer to our bigs like JMF. What reason are they going to give now? They cant say that of Kouame because he learned basketball here. And they cant say we need a tall, long, athletic center to be competitive in the world. You are just proving the naysayers right that we cant be competitive without imports.
                haven't we accepted that yet? Excellent as he is, Junemar can't tow us to Asian supremacy. Sure, maybe against East Asian teams, but against the West Asian giants? He'll have to play perfect 40 mins everytime.
                “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

by all means get the best available talent,, including Kai , Dalph if available. the thing with Ateneo and the sepecial draft players is you're assured they are available in a worse case scenario (when everyone refuses)
                  Well its off season of collegiate leagues for the Feb and June windows. Yung November lang ang matatamaan. That would make Balti, Kobe, Dave, Rivero, JGDL available.. Thirdy and Kai are not yet affiliated to any clubs so they might also be available...

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
                    True, but you have to make SBP interested first in the prospect before we can even get to that part. Now if you aware of any news that SBP is interested in that happening, then great.
                    Oh of course, 2 previous National team coaches want him naturalized
                    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

Oh of course, 2 previous National team coaches want him naturalized
                      Keyword: previous. With the PBA at the helm again, it's back to square one
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                        Keyword: previous. With the PBA at the helm again, it's back to square one
                        It's really counter productive to get a NP if he can't practice regularly with the cadets but is committed to a club team or worse a team abroad. Then who the heck will the cadets be practicing with a make believe center?

Comment

It's really counter productive to get a NP if he can't practice regularly with the cadets but is committed to a club team or worse a team abroad. Then who the heck will the cadets be practicing with a make believe center?
                          That's right, but when have we seen the PBA board do the right thing? Don't ask me, ask the PBA (and probably Chualay) hehehe
                          -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                            That's right, but when have we seen the PBA board do the right thing? Don't ask me, ask the PBA (and probably Chualay) hehehe
                            How exciting the people in the draft, you never see any mock draft and we are 2 days away from the draft..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              How exciting the people in the draft, you never see any mock draft and we are 2 days away from the draft..
                              Same insights. Last year people were already talking about Perez, Parks Bolick et.al as early as a week before the draft. maybe the SEA Games might have been a huge factor that is why most media outlets did not cover the combine or having any mock drafts

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                                Same insights. Last year people were already talking about Perez, Parks Bolick et.al as early as a week before the draft. maybe the SEA Games might have been a huge factor that is why most media outlets did not cover the combine or having any mock drafts
                                Well those guys are MVP calibre players unlike these guys.. should have started the cadet movement with that batch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information