CSKA v Khimki
    Fener v Milano
    Maccabi v Baskonia
    Real Madrid v Barcelona
    Bayern Munich v Zalgiris
    Panathianikos v Daçka
    Gran Canaria v Buducnost
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Oly - Efes

It's really a critical game for Oly, they need to win no matter what if they want to take place at the first 4 teams on the regular season.

And this is also a big test for Efes, if they are really ready for the F4 level or not.

Madrid - Barca

Madrid is the favorite, not sure which player can potentially surprise us from Barca, Singleton? Pangos? I don't have any expectation from Barca on this game.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Olympiacos v Efes 55-45
      CSKA v Khimki 99-1 (Without Shved and Gill there's no chance for Khimki)
      Fener v Milano 60-40
      Maccabi v Baskonia 49-51
      Real Madrid v Barcelona 60-40
      Bayern Munich v Zalgiris 45-55 (If Wolters will be able to play, as well as Kavaliauskas and White)
      Panathianikos v Daçka 75-25
      Gran Canaria v Buducnost 55-45

Comment

Barça against his 2nd game of the season. Since they beat us, they only won vs Iberostar poorly. By the way, how Heurtel and Oriola said, beating RM is like a title for them. Really, really tough match for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Barça against his 2nd game of the season. Since they beat us, they only won vs Iberostar poorly. By the way, how Heurtel and Oriola said, beating RM is like a title for them. Really, really tough match for us.
          Will Llull have a good game Mr. Chacho? I'm running out of PG options for my fantasy team :P
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
            Will Llull have a good game Mr. Chacho? I'm running out of PG options for my fantasy team :P
            Calathes will get a triple double.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
              Vs Barça? Pangos and Heurtel are not the best defenders, so, could be.

Comment

Olympiacos v Efes 55-45
                CSKA v Khimki 80-20
                Fener v Milano 65-35
                Maccabi v Baskonia 49-51
                Real Madrid v Barcelona 60-40
                Bayern Munich v Zalgiris 45-55
                Panathianikos v Daçka 65-35
                Gran Canaria v Buducnost 55-45

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                  Vs Barça? Pangos and Heurtel are not the best defenders, so, could be.
                  Do you think Barca will be motivated for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    Calathes will get a triple double.
                    Lol. Unlikely but a double double is not out of the question.
                    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Saras gave up on Micic and Toupane this summer, just saying.

Comment

This was our first game that felt like it had play-off intensity. Blatt even took a page out of Sfairopoulos' playbook and played with 4 forwards to up the pressure.

Efes is really good, Micic is great, this would be a great play-off tie.

Comment

Dee Bost is the worst signing in this season, no doubt.

Comment

Somebdoy know how much Micic make this year?

Comment

Originally posted by markkanen View Post
                              Dee Bost is the worst signing in this season, no doubt.
                              I saw worse. For example paying on Wilbekin 1M Euro buyout and 1.2 M $ for season is much worse imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information