No announcement yet.

Nbtc 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbtc is what we envision with pccl.. nbtc is a successful march madness type tournament in comparison to pccl
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      nbtc is what we envision with pccl.. nbtc is a successful march madness type tournament in comparison to pccl
      they are very successful as they bring teams who play their best they invite foreign teams to push the local players the real inter high ng pinas..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        they are very successful as they bring teams who play their best they invite foreign teams to push the local players the real inter high ng pinas..
        We need to invite shohoku, kainan, ryonan, shoyo and seirin then. Hehe
        Attack
        defend
        Unite

Comment

• Wow this was a really good All Star game! It’s great that both teams were really trying to win until the very end. I really thought that Team Heart had the advantage in overall talent (at least on paper) but they didn’t have an answer for Nonoy.

Comment

• I just heard from interview of inquirier of Kai Ballungay, this is his first time in the country. First time out of his country also. Safe to say he doesn't have a Philippine passport.
            Last edited by zairex; 03-23-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• The dunk contest was better than what the PBA was churning out lately. Kobe Paras probably wouldn't even advance if he's up against those 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                The dunk contest was better than what the PBA was churning out lately. Kobe Paras probably wouldn't even advance if he's up against those 2.
                A professional dunker against high school players..

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat View Post
                  A professional dunker against high school players..
                  I mean, we don’t really have too many dunk contest type dunkers in college and not really anyone that stands out in high school. Both guys put on a great show though, but idk about ending the contest with a tie lol. They could have had a tiebreaker round/dunk but Jalen still had to play in the All Star game right after.
                  Last edited by Cyclone7; 03-23-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone7 View Post
                    I mean, we don’t really have too many dunk contest type dunkers in college and not really anyone that stands out in high school. Both guys put on a great show though, but idk about ending the contest the a tie lol. They could have had a tiebreaker round/dunk but Jalen still had to play in the All Star game right after.
                    Who are our best dunkers anyway? Not too many in the collegiate level. We're not exactly athletically gifted.

Well the judges aren't exactly great dunkers either

Comment

Who are our best dunkers anyway? Not too many in the collegiate level. We're not exactly athletically gifted.

Most of Pinoy players develop their vertical jump a little later like late in college or in the PBA.

Comment

I guess the best dunkers in college would be Tyrus Hill, the de Liano bros, and maybe Thirdy. I know a lot of people here dislike Kobe, but he can do a lot of high level dunks. He’s done the between the legs dunk Jalen did last year plenty of times and there’s this video on YouTube of him hitting a between the legs reverse dunk off a self alley oop. Matthew Daves of Ateneo also deserves a shout out. He pretty much has Kai Bullungay type of bounce, but he rarely displays his true athleticism for Ateneo.

Daves is the dude with the blue jersey in this NBTC dunk contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
                          I just heard from interview of inquirier of Kai Ballungay, this is his first time in the country. First time out of his country also. Safe to say he doesn't have a Philippine passport.
                          First time out of the country might be true. However, it doesn't mean you can't have passport even if you don't travel. Had my sons gotten their passports 2 years ago, but they never travelled outside US, yet. :-)

Comment

• Who is the no16 kid from San Beda?very agile and good ball handling skills for his size
                            We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared03 View Post
                              Who is the no16 kid from San Beda?very agile and good ball handling skills for his size
                              Former Batang Gilas 6-6 reed thin Josh Lazaro, plays SF /PF for Red Cubs...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                                Former Batang Gilas 6-6 reed thin Josh Lazaro, plays SF /PF for Red Cubs...
                                One of the better performers in the U19 or U17 IRC. I hope with Amsali's influence these guys sharpen their dribbling skills. Specially those exposed to international competition. He was just 6'4 then and played SF IRC. Pretty good rebounder also.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information