Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 9

Pao and Oly could not win EL titles before they have big budgets. Pao won all of them with big budgets, Oly also had big budgets several years. They have a tradaition but Fener doesnt have lol. Except ex-yugo and teams most of the champions were using their big budgets. Big budgets for their time. When you have money, sign V-Span- Teo- Papaloukas or Saras-Dia-V-Span, and when the money goes, discredit Fener's budget. This is two-facedness and very fit their chracters of Oly&Pao fans.

You like to ignore Fener but the sun is rising over the sky whatever you do. We are a powerhouse at european basketball today and for the future. You can console yourself with the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    Pao and Oly could not win EL titles before they have big budgets. Pao won all of them with big budgets, Oly also had big budgets several years. They have a tradaition but Fener doesnt have lol. Except ex-yugo and teams most of the champions were using their big budgets. Big budgets for their time. When you have money, sign V-Span- Teo- Papaloukas or Saras-Dia-V-Span, and when the money goes, discredit Fener's budget. This is two-facedness and very fit their chracters of Oly&Pao fans.

You like to ignore Fener but the sun is rising over the sky whatever you do. We are a powerhouse at european basketball today and for the future. You can console yourself with the past.
    I find your inability to understand a simple argument quite frustrating.

Nobody discredited Fener's titles. They were won fair and square and congratulations and may you win more in the future.

Tradition comes with time, not with money. Yes. Oly and Pao won titles when they had big budgets but they kept at it for some time. Fener only had success in these past 4 years. If you think that tradition can be built in 4 years, ok, good for you. We disagree.

All (level headed) fans are aware that big budgets make it to the F4 and some exceptions now and then don't really make any difference. I mentioned at some point that this whole thing of trying to prove that each of the teams we support not only wins, but also wins by paying less for salaries is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I find your inability to understand a simple argument quite frustrating.

Nobody discredited Fener's titles. They were won fair and square and congratulations and may you win more in the future.

Tradition comes with time, not with money. Yes. Oly and Pao won titles when they had big budgets but they kept at it for some time. Fener only had success in these past 4 years. If you think that tradition can be built in 4 years, ok, good for you. We disagree.

All (level headed) fans are aware that big budgets make it to the F4 and some exceptions now and then don't really make any difference. I mentioned at some point that this whole thing of trying to prove that each of the teams we support not only wins, but also wins by paying less for salaries is ridiculous.
    With this year it will be 5 years. How many years do you need to accept the facts.

Also Pao could not play F4 after Obradovic , they did not kept it as you mentioned. But they counted as have a tradition . No big money no glory for Pao but they a have tradition and different than Fener lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    With this year it will be 5 years. How many years do you need to accept the facts.

Also Pao could not play F4 after Obradovic , they did not kept it as you mentioned. But they counted as have a tradition . No big money no glory for Pao but they a have tradition and different than Fener lol
    Everybody has a different threshold, for me would be a depth of more than 10 years. It’s not only about F4. It’s about the general performance. In the past 2 years, we’ve been ranked 4th and got disqualified by the champion. Before that we’ve been consistently in the top 8 in the past 20 years (except 3-4 times I think?). Your short memory won’t be helpful when eventually obradovic leaves and the sponsorships stop.

You clearly don’t understand the meaning of the word “tradition” so I’ll stop here.

As I said, Fenerbahce is Manchester City, and Panathinaikos is Manchester United (in english footbal). Before Obradovic era and more money, Fener was just an average Euroleague team. And Panathinaikos after Obradovic and without superstars is Manchester United. Powerhouse, but not successful anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by markkanen View Post
    As I said, Fenerbahce is Manchester City, and Panathinaikos is Manchester United (in english footbal). Before Obradovic era and more money, Fener was just an average Euroleague team. And Panathinaikos after Obradovic and without superstars is Manchester United. Powerhouse, but not successful anymore.
    no we are NOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ2bfvSnU8U

DDD

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213