Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    The only one could be Mantzaris, but he is playing very little time. Strielnieks, Goss or Spanoulis can attack him in offense, but they are not elite defenders in the PG position.
    It’s not about putting elite defender on Prepelic, but to put team pressure on him, Prepelic is just not a Pg. He’s not combo guard either. Blatt will find a way to put him in trouble. He looked good yesterday, because Gran Canaria just gave him time and room to operate. He was horrific with the ball in his hands in the past. I believe Campazzo will play 30+ minutes. Nothing wrong with that, if Campazzo has good day in office. My point is, that no matter how good Real is, he’s very thin in Pg position and I have been saying that even before this season started. They are better than last year in every other position but here is a big hole after Luka’s departure. With Luka it wouldn’t even be fair competition. Without him and Llull obviously having some health problems, Real is still favorite, but can suffer sometimes. Randolph is playing like Nba player at the moment and that hide some problems too, but we all know, what nut case he’s and how fast he can implode.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-21-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    No, they were terrible once again. They even reviewed a basket bayern made after the shotclock had expired but counted it anyway cause why not.

I mean, I know we don't have the economic clout fener or real or bayen have so we probably need to adjust to the referees always being against us.
    It's truly an us against the world scenario.

They reviewed only if it was 2 or 3 pointer. When you start to review you specify what you’re reviewing and cannot review anything else even if you see on slow motion something else is wrong.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    They reviewed only if it was 2 or 3 pointer. When you start to review you specify what you’re reviewing and cannot review anything else even if you see on slow motion something else is wrong.
    We asked for a shotclock review. I guess they didn't care.

We asked for a shotclock review. I guess they didn't care.
    You cannot ask anything.
    previously known as Beno

You cannot ask anything.
    Lol, teams ask all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Efesdxb View Post
    Surprisingly one of the difference maker is Simon. He is having key role on ball movement and scoring critical points. Also he is not very good but average defender this year
    Micic, Moerman are playing above my expectations...
    When things go well, everyone seems to be doing better. Even the fans started to fill up the arena now after many years. Moreover, I think this time it's not a fluke. the chemistry is clearly there, it's a massive improvement. until Ataman gets broken

absolutely agreed on Simon. When we signed him last year, one of the selling points was his playmaking ability, and we really started to see it now. plus he's knocking down some big shots. In this respect, taking responsibility in the crunch time, we have at least 3 solid options now.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    In this respect, taking responsibility in the crunch time, we have at least 3 solid options now.
    Larkin, Simon and Beaubois?

Lol, teams ask all the time.
    you can ask whatever you want, but referee doesn't do anything, because teams are asking him.
    previously known as Beno

you can ask whatever you want, but referee doesn't do anything, because teams are asking him.
    It has happened a million times, but as I was saying 'double standards'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pero View Post
    Really? You should place a bet if you are so certain. Oly lost to Fener in the last second and was close till the end against CSKA at Moscow. Maybe Real will win but I don't think they will get 25 wins in the regular season. They will lose some games.
    I'm certain for very few things and Oly-Real game is not among them. Real can be awful or/and Oly can play an amazing game. I don't believe it's the most probable scenario though. The last games of your team and mine were disappointing even when we won.
    We certainly don't look like elite teams.

Some thoughts on the previous posts:

Without Llull, Ayon, Kuzmic, Oly seems a slight favorite to me now (at home). As Adon says though, itís just one game and anything can happen. Oly has severe trouble guarding the perimeter so we weíll have to see how they deal with this. Randolph-Print and Tavares-Milu are all star matchups.

Refs donít check the replay because players ask them. They check the replay because thatís what they decided.

Simon is an amazing player who has hurt my trust multiple times in Fantasy :P Efes really seems different this year. They genuinely seem like a team that will fight very hard for a F4 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Refs don’t check the replay because players ask them. They check the replay because that’s what they decided.
    If they made the wrong call (they did) and were so sure about it they didn't feel any need to check even after being asked, they're terrible.

So I'm looking forward to the day they'll be terrible in our favour cause so far they tend to be terrible against us.

Higgins is the real star in cska.

I love that Shved gave his post game interview while "You're the Best" played in the background. Deal with it Interbasket haters!!

https://youtu.be/oomCIXGzsR0

Yet another heart breaker by Žalgiris.

Maybe today..m??

Edit: 3rd overtime for Zalgiris this season...

Am i the only one who thinks that, this is the best euroleague season with the new format?

Much more good teams and much more good games when compared to previous seasons.
    Republic of FENERBAH«E

As Zalgiris fan I can say I AM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks that, this is the best euroleague season with the new format?

Much more good teams and much more good games when compared to previous seasons.
    Yeah. There are 3 teams at the bottom that are visibly weaker (not trainwrecks like what efes or armani used to be, just having to deal with limited resources) but beyond that it's crazy competitive.
    That there is even a chance for this Zalgiris team to miss the playoffs is crazy.

what a game between zalgiris and cska
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Calathes with the textbook unsportsmanlike, he has the audacity to ask for a review and the refs do go (!) and even change the decision!!!

Yeah, it's totally by chance that these things happen.

Very rarely does reality confirm what someone says so quickly.

CSKA vs. Zalgiris game was great, congrats to both -CSKA for the win, Zalgiris for struggle- teams.
    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast