No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with the referees this season? How did they count that basket after the review?

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
      Ataman’s James Anderson insistence doesn't work so far. sfairopoulos touch can be seen at maccabi team but they need more to win today.
      He's a player worth insisting on imho. Larkin too of course. Efes is actually deep, well see if they (Ataman) can make it work over the season.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
        Ataman’s James Anderson insistence doesn't work so far. sfairopoulos touch can be seen at maccabi team but they need more to win today.
        Anderson once had a great year with Zalgiris (who doesn't?), but has been underwhelming everywhere else. Ataman is still hoping for the Anderson in his memories, but it doesn't seem likely. I think we could do better at that spot.

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        The best and the most mature Efes game from the start of the season. I was sure about Efes roster and player selection(except Moerman) but I am surprised with their overall performance. Very serious team in this moment
        Larkin showed leadership tonight and Efes didn't have black holes like in previous games
        to be frank with you, I wasn't sure about our roster, at all, except for Larkin & Micic. The positive way the team plays and their resilience is totally different than last year. One can make a case it's mainly because of the PGs.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Efes' test matches are starting from next week with Baskonia. Except Buducnost, we will play Baskonia, Barca, Real, CSKA, Olympiacos. If we can mange to get 4 wins out of 6 matches this will be great.

Maccabi needs three additions, a ball handler, a 3&D player, a player who can play PF/C. If they can defend that will be perfect.
          Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            Anderson once had a great year with Zalgiris (who doesn't?), but has been underwhelming everywhere else. Ataman is still hoping for the Anderson in his memories, but it doesn't seem likely. I think we could do better at that spot.

to be frank with you, I wasn't sure about our roster, at all, except for Larkin & Micic. The positive way the team plays and their resilience is totally different than last year. One can make a case it's mainly because of the PGs.
            Surprisingly one of the difference maker is Simon. He is having key role on ball movement and scoring critical points. Also he is not very good but average defender this year
            Micic, Moerman are playing above my expectations...

Comment

Fener's schedule ahead is a reaally difficult. so far we have been great (not convincing enough), though my prediction is 3 or 4 loses at least out of next 8 games which i profoundly hope to be wrong about.

Comment

I have checked schedules and found out, Bayern played 6 home games in 8 games while Maccabi was playing 6 away games in 8 games. 2 home games vs CSKA & Real Madrid. Away games vs Panathinaikos, Olympiacos, Efes, Barça, Buducnost and Gran Canaria. Only lost against Gran Canaria should be considered as not normal. IMO all others are acceptable scores. From now they can have good run and be a play-off contender with some additions.

Comment

We need a strength of schedule equivalent for Euroleague.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                    Zalgiris over-delivered last season
                    That’s a big part of the reason.
                    Yeah, Zalgiris was in the underdog mode last year, ended sixth and was lucky in the play offs when they played an Olympiacos which was already out of shape during the last few games in the regular season. This season, Efes got stronger, so did Barcelona and Armani, CSKA, Real, Fener are a lock in the play offs, while Olympiacos and Panathinaikos will probably show better form. At least one of those teams is not going to make the play offs if Zalgiris will make it. That's not to say that some other team may start rolling as well.
                    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Great to see TT back! Randolph and Tavares dominated the paint, Rudy did a defensiva masterclass. Without Llull, the PG minutes were divided in Campazzo playing 25', and Prepelic with 15' (the guy is playing really good as PG, his court vision is quiet impressive). Ayón and Llull are resting (both have a knock), lets see at SEF.

Comment

Ayon and Llull will play in SEF, Mr Chacho?

Anyway, Bayern is really poor team without Jovic, and Jovic is injury prone all the time. Even with score 3-5 they are already out of fight for TOP 8, because of three loses at home.

Real Madrid - Gran Canaria looks like some friendly match, neither Real wants to achieve 20+ difference neither Gran Canaria wants to fight for a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by markkanen View Post
                          Ayon and Llull will play in SEF, Mr Chacho?

Anyway, Bayern is really poor team without Jovic, and Jovic is injury prone all the time. Even with score 3-5 they are already out of fight for TOP 8, because of three loses at home.

Real Madrid - Gran Canaria looks like some friendly match, neither Real wants to achieve 20+ difference neither Gran Canaria wants to fight for a victory.
                          Llull no, and I would say that Ayón neither.

GranCa was on the match due to 9 of 13 from 3pt. Un the second half, only 2 3pts.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              Great to see TT back! Randolph and Tavares dominated the paint, Rudy did a defensiva masterclass. Without Llull, the PG minutes were divided in Campazzo playing 25', and Prepelic with 15' (the guy is playing really good as PG, his court vision is quiet impressive). Ayón and Llull are resting (both have a knock), lets see at SEF.
                              I’m not sure that this game was good promise for Oly match. Campazzo looks very pedestrian this year and Prepelic won’t be able to play like yesterday, because Oly will put pressure on him. And with Ayon out, there will be big problems with Leday.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                I’m not sure that this game was good promise for Oly match. Campazzo looks very pedestrian this year and Prepelic won’t be able to play like yesterday, because Oly will put pressure on him. And with Ayon out, there will be big problems with Leday.
                                I wouldn't be much worried for Real. Extreme things must happen to lose this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information