Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 95th Season

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    How old is Haruna? all i thought he was playing is final year last year. diba kabatch niya sila perkins?
    He was undergoing residency and was injured for a season I think.. kaya eligible and I think ncaa has stretched the age limit to 25-26? Thats why you see a 25 year old CJ perez in lyceum last year
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    He was undergoing residency and was injured for a season I think.. kaya eligible and I think ncaa has stretched the age limit to 25-26? Thats why you see a 25 year old CJ perez in lyceum last year
    I thought they lowered it to 24? Weird. They've banned foreigners but allowed manongs to mama the young guys. How will our players develop again?

I saw last week kemark cariňo walking along aguila st. He look soft and very thin frame, you won't believe he play basketball, look like he never hit a gym, sayang, kailan pa ito magpapalakas

Quote Originally Posted by marlon View Post
    i saw last week kemark cariňo walking along aguila st. He look soft and very thin frame, you won't believe he play basketball, look like he never hit a gym, sayang, kailan pa ito magpapalakas
    tamad.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    I thought they lowered it to 24? Weird. They've banned foreigners but allowed manongs to mama the young guys. How will our players develop again?
    25 because of K-12. Most SHS graduates would be 20-21 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Olynyk View Post
    25 because of K-12. Most SHS graduates would be 20-21 years old.
    Damn. I was 20 when I graduated from college.

Question

Got questions for NCAA Season 95 Management Committee Chairperson Peter Cayco of host school Arellano University?

We shall be interviewing him in a few minutes so post them here right now.

You may watch the interview LIVE by clicking HERE starting at 10:30 AM PST (GMT +8:00).

http://servssports.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Servinio View Post
    Got questions for NCAA Season 95 Management Committee Chairperson Peter Cayco of host school Arellano University?

We shall be interviewing him in a few minutes so post them here right now.

You may watch the interview LIVE by clicking HERE starting at 10:30 AM PST (GMT +8:00).

http://servssports.wordpress.com

Unfortunately, I read this only now. But if you can still have a talk with him, please ask him the following:

1. Why extend the age ceiling to 25? Is this good policy?

2. Why ban foreign players? Smacks of racism and xenophobia.

3. Can we have a dress code for Mancom representatives? They're representing the league yet they dress like they're just going to the public market.

Thumbs up

THE NATIONAL Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) will have a new Commissioner as its 95th season opens its doors on July 7 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. Host school Arellano University recently appointed Coach Antonio “Tonichi” Pujante, a true product of the league, to oversee the centerpiece event of Basketball. READ MORE

Thumbs up

THE 95th season of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) will open this Sunday at the SM Mall of Asia with the theme “Kaisa Sa Pagkaiba”. This also marks the first time that Arellano University will serve as host in their 10 years of participation in the country’s oldest collegiate sports organization. READ MORE AND SEE THE COMPLETE PLAYER LIST

Quote Originally Posted by Servinio View Post

THE 95th season of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) will open this Sunday at the SM Mall of Asia with the theme “Kaisa Sa Pagkaiba”. This also marks the first time that Arellano University will serve as host in their 10 years of participation in the country’s oldest collegiate sports organization. READ MORE AND SEE THE COMPLETE PLAYER LIST
    Why was Pangalananan not in St. BENILDE'S lineup, he was evwn part of CSB Go for Gold D League Team...

Pangalangan and Javillonar took a jeepney to Muralla. Pao Javillonar's reason is that there are girls in the dorm hahahaha
    LABAN PILIPINAS!

Quote Originally Posted by watiwawa View Post
    Pangalangan and Javillonar took a jeepney to Muralla. Pao Javillonar's reason is that there are girls in the dorm hahahaha
    You mean to say Pangalanan has transferred to Letran?, He is fast consuming his eligibility doing Residency, he is just 20, so so he can still play 3-4 years, 2023 is the 7th post HS graduation...

Yup, likely hindi nag bubuhat

Thumbs up July 7 results

Defending champion San Beda University opened their quest for a fourth straight crown by disposing of host school Arellano University, 59-46, for a resounding opening to the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) season at the Mall of Asia Arena Sunday. The Red Lions settled down in the second half to run away with the victory. READ MORE

Lyceum of the Philippines University drew another magical performance from brothers Jaycee and Jayvee Marcelino in the fourth period to inch past Colegio de San Juan de Letran, 84-80, for a rousing opening to the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) season at the Mall of Asia Arena Sunday. The twins scored a combined for 16 points to power the come from behind win. READ MORE

Thumbs up

A 15-0 opening salvo was enough for defending champion San Beda University to put away Jose Rizal University, 74-52, at the resumption the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at the FilOil Flying V Centre Friday. The Red Lions’ defense managed to hold the Heavy Bombers scoreless for over six minutes and the damage was already done. READ MORE

Oftana and Kwekuteye had 17 points apiece for SBU

Who is the new big burly 6'6-6'8 recruit for SBU playing for Team Behold? Is he the Fil-Japanese from UST or a new kid?
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Thumbs up

Colegio de San Juan de Letran woke up in time to subdue season host school Arellano University, 81-72, in continuing action from the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at the FilOil Flying V Centre Friday. Team captain Jerrick Balanza played the hero’s role as he took charge in the second half. READ MORE

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Oftana and Kwekuteye had 17 points apiece for SBU

Who is the new big burly 6'6-6'8 recruit for SBU playing for Team Behold? Is he the Fil-Japanese from UST or a new kid?
    I really like this kid Oftana. High floor, high ceiling. Definitely one that should be invited to the NT pool for 2023.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Thumbs up

Guard Jethro Mendoza drove for the winning layup with 1.5 seconds left to give Emilio Aguinaldo College the pulsating 84-82 upset over Lyceum University of the Philippines in the main game from the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at the FilOil Flying V Centre Friday. The Pirates had a chance to reverse the result but the Generals’ defense denied their final attempt at the buzzer. READ MORE

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast