Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: NCAA 95th Season

  1. #61
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    How old is Haruna? all i thought he was playing is final year last year. diba kabatch niya sila perkins?
    He was undergoing residency and was injured for a season I think.. kaya eligible and I think ncaa has stretched the age limit to 25-26? Thats why you see a 25 year old CJ perez in lyceum last year
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  2. #62
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    He was undergoing residency and was injured for a season I think.. kaya eligible and I think ncaa has stretched the age limit to 25-26? Thats why you see a 25 year old CJ perez in lyceum last year
    I thought they lowered it to 24? Weird. They've banned foreigners but allowed manongs to mama the young guys. How will our players develop again?

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    438
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    I saw last week kemark cariňo walking along aguila st. He look soft and very thin frame, you won't believe he play basketball, look like he never hit a gym, sayang, kailan pa ito magpapalakas

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    86
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marlon View Post
    i saw last week kemark cariňo walking along aguila st. He look soft and very thin frame, you won't believe he play basketball, look like he never hit a gym, sayang, kailan pa ito magpapalakas
    tamad.

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    86
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    I thought they lowered it to 24? Weird. They've banned foreigners but allowed manongs to mama the young guys. How will our players develop again?
    25 because of K-12. Most SHS graduates would be 20-21 years old.

  6. #66
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olynyk View Post
    25 because of K-12. Most SHS graduates would be 20-21 years old.
    Damn. I was 20 when I graduated from college.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Servinio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,945

    Question

    Got questions for NCAA Season 95 Management Committee Chairperson Peter Cayco of host school Arellano University?

    We shall be interviewing him in a few minutes so post them here right now.

    You may watch the interview LIVE by clicking HERE starting at 10:30 AM PST (GMT +8:00).


    http://servssports.wordpress.com

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    86
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Servinio View Post
    Got questions for NCAA Season 95 Management Committee Chairperson Peter Cayco of host school Arellano University?

    We shall be interviewing him in a few minutes so post them here right now.

    You may watch the interview LIVE by clicking HERE starting at 10:30 AM PST (GMT +8:00).


    http://servssports.wordpress.com

    Unfortunately, I read this only now. But if you can still have a talk with him, please ask him the following:


    1. Why extend the age ceiling to 25? Is this good policy?

    2. Why ban foreign players? Smacks of racism and xenophobia.

    3. Can we have a dress code for Mancom representatives? They're representing the league yet they dress like they're just going to the public market.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Servinio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,945

    Thumbs up





    THE NATIONAL Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) will have a new Commissioner as its 95th season opens its doors on July 7 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. Host school Arellano University recently appointed Coach Antonio “Tonichi” Pujante, a true product of the league, to oversee the centerpiece event of Basketball. READ MORE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •