NCAA 95th Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
    Season's almost over and if Mancom tells them to do it how can they say no?
    That's out of the MANCOM'S jurisdiction

Comment

• SENIORS STEPLADDER

It will be Colegio de San Juan de Letran challenging defending champion San Beda University for the 95th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Seniors Basketball crown after they ended the season of Lyceum of the Philippines University, 92-88, at the Cuneta Astrodome Friday. The best of three titular series between the two archrivals will begin this Tuesday at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. READ MORE
      Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
      Servinio's Blog of Sports
      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Calvin Oftan bags the NCAA MVP trophy and becomes the 8th Red Lion to win the plum.

MVP stat points in order

1. Calvin Oftana (San Beda)
        2. Evan Nelle (San Beda)
        3. James Canlas (San Beda)
        4. Allyn Bulanadi (San Sebastian)
        5. Jaycee Marcelino (Lyceum)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
          Calvin Oftan bags the NCAA MVP trophy and becomes the 8th Red Lion to win the plum.

MVP stat points in order

1. Calvin Oftana (San Beda)
          2. Evan Nelle (San Beda)
          3. James Canlas (San Beda)
          4. Allyn Bulanadi (San Sebastian)
          5. Jaycee Marcelino (Lyceum)
          They have a separate best foreign player award now? Are foreigners barred from winning other awards? Canlas should have been considered for DPOY in my opinion. Tankoua should be been part of the mythical 5

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
            They have a separate best foreign player award now? Are foreigners barred from winning other awards? Canlas should have been considered for DPOY in my opinion. Tankoua should be been part of the mythical 5
            NCAA Seniors Defensive 5

Calvin Oftana (San Beda)
            Ben Adamos (Perpetual)
            Justin Arana (Arellano)
            JP Magullano (EAC)
            JM Calma (SSC-R)

NCAA Juniors Mythical 5

John Barba (Lyceum) - NCAA Jrs MVP
            Mac Guadana (Lyceum)
            Jonel Policarpio (Mapua)
            Justin Sanchez (San Beda)
            Yukien Andrada (San Beda)

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
              Sorry as I'm busy to backread. Canlas is a foreign player? He's not Fil-foreigner?

Comment

• Originally posted by el scorcho View Post
                Sorry as I'm busy to backread. Canlas is a foreign player? He's not Fil-foreigner?
                6'1 James Canlas is Filipino-Canadian. Among his teammates in Canada that are in the Philippines include 6'5 Matthew Daves (Ateneo) and 6'3 Evyn Santiago (previously with UP, now in Adamson).

Comment

6'1 James Canlas is Filipino-Canadian. Among his teammates in Canada that are in the Philippines include 6'5 Matthew Daves (Ateneo) and 6'3 Evyn Santiago (previously with UP, now in Adamson).
                  ayt! Thanks for the response.

Comment

NCAA Seniors Defensive 5

Calvin Oftana (San Beda)
                    Ben Adamos (Perpetual)
                    Justin Arana (Arellano)
                    JP Magullano (EAC)
                    JM Calma (SSC-R)

NCAA Juniors Mythical 5

John Barba (Lyceum) - NCAA Jrs MVP
                    Mac Guadana (Lyceum)
                    Jonel Policarpio (Mapua)
                    Justin Sanchez (San Beda)
                    Yukien Andrada (San Beda)
                    Says a lot how underrated Oftana is. He is a two way player that is elite on both ends. Too bad (or is it?) he isn’t fancy to capture the attention and admiration he deserves. To me, he is the most efficient college player today, bar none.
                    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Is Nelle eligible? How tall is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                        Is Nelle eligible? How tall is he?
                        Nelle has already played for Batang Gilas.
                        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• No FSA in the mythical 5? Damn, do the stats support the fact or has the MANCOM gone full on racist?

Also, could this year be dejavu for the Lions? I'm getting Ayo Mayhem year vibes.

Comment

• Letran players showing what playing with grit is. Reminds me of the Aldin Ayo championship team.

I hope they go all the way. They have a star-studded gallery with Chualay, Pido and Alas.

Bonnie Tan deserves his ring with what he did with this Letran team.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
                              No FSA in the mythical 5? Damn, do the stats support the fact or has the MANCOM gone full on racist?

Also, could this year be dejavu for the Lions? I'm getting Ayo Mayhem year vibes.
                              Tankoua has a higher PAV than Marcelino. Dunno why he was omitted from the mythical 5 team but was given the best foreign player award instead.

On the bright side it's only 2 more wins before SBU wins the championship. RLs looked rusty as hell. At least the pressure is off now to sweep

Comment

• Would be pretty cool tho for Balanza to win a championship after going through what he went through the past year. He's a warrior and he deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information