Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 6

Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    If ref did not favour Baskonia, Jonga would be crying here, dont you know him

If Green adapts team our back court is pretty well, nor superior but pretty well. Also out front court defence is not bad. We are above average at defensive stats except rebound. Rebound looks a serious problem at the moment but this is about our switch defence. I am sure Obradovic will find a way to figure it out.

Obradovic teams make slow start and still 5-1. Not bad
    5-1 peformance is almost best starting performance of Fener. The important thing is being healthy and in good shape at the right time. (As we have done for three years.)

If ref did not favour Baskonia, Jonga would be crying here, dont you know him
    Yes, of course, no doubt about it, I cry every game

In the Baskonia's forum (Foro ACB) and Twitter a lot of Baskonia fans were talking about the referees, a lot of fans think in the same way than Adon or Markkanen.

I don't remember me saying anything about this game, of course that the refs did not help Baskonia, IMO they were awful for both sides. So maybe you are wrong and I rarely cry about the refs. You could quote some examples of me crying about the referees, maybe you don't find more than one or two examples in almost a decade, so...
    Last edited by jonga; Yesterday at 04:01 PM.

Stupid explenation. Whivh decision was wrong and favoured Fener. Give and example !!!

Now your are saying you only watched 12-13 minutes haha What a joke excuse. While Fener was getting punished by refs, you were looking to sky

... [deleted] - Levenspiel
    I wonder what is the deleted part. Probably, you think that arguing without personal insults it's a weakness.

1. There was no "explenation", it was an opinion.
    2. Usually, favoritism is expressed by different criteria and not by "wrong" decisions. Selective applications and interpretations of the rules for example.
    3. If I gave you the impression that I want to convince you about the refereeing, my apologies. Frankly, I don't care at all.
    4. There was no "excuse", you imagine things. I was talking exclusively for the 4th period (I have emphasized it many times, from the start,even an idiot could grasp it) and I couldn't have an opinion about the part of the game which I hadn't watched. Do you think that I found more interesting the game Fener-Baskonia than Pao-Oly?
    Winner of IBN Euroleague Prediction Game 2017-2018

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post

In the Baskonia's forum (Foro ACB) and Twitter a lot of Baskonia fans were talking about the referees, a lot of fans think in the same way than Adon or Markkanen.

I don't remember me saying anything about this game, of course that the refs did not help Baskonia, IMO they were awful for both sides. So maybe you are wrong and I rarely cry about the refs. You could quote some examples of me crying about the referees, maybe you don't find more than one or two examples in almost a decade, so...
    It is good te learn this forum. I like to read other team's forum, thanks.

it's so normal that baskonia fans thinking that way because your coach and players reacts all the decisions same way. and i mean all. they all look so surprised when referees make a decision and they object to every single call.
    if you just look at their reaction you might think that refs didn't make a single call correctly.

and maybe if your coach martinez focuses on his team rather than the referees he might actually help you win.

and finally, you went to ft line 33 times and made 29 pts. that's like 40% of your game score.
    what more do your fans want from a referee?

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567